• Major PITA

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Iwltfum

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • TheNuttyProfessor

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest.

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
420 Magazine Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination. Please do not nominate or suggest nominations in the contest thread, or it will be deleted without notice.

The contest will be open from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Member of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

How to Become Member of the Month! :thanks:

Don't forget you can send your own nominations for MOTM to Richard Richardson or any other Moderator. PMs only please - don't post them here.
:thanks:
:tommy:

:popcorn: Mmm not this month...

Now i was wondering about the high CBD strains like 1:1 ratio THC/CBD type of stuff these are reasonable new strains available.

Most peeps are more likely THC favored !

But i'm interested in people thoughts on these 1:1 ratios if you have tried or grown them ?

In the past i've mainly grown high THC strains but recently started getting strains with more CBD in the genetics & have found better pain relief for an example with less anxiety levels when compared to high THC pure strains.

What is your view on better CBD levels in the girls & how it makes you feel ?

Now i was wondering about the high CBD strains like 1:1 ratio THC/CBD type of stuff these are reasonable new strains available.

But i'm interested in people thoughts on these 1:1 ratios if you have tried or grown them ?

In the past i've mainly grown high THC strains but recently started getting strains with more CBD in the genetics & have found better pain relief for an example with less anxiety levels when compared to high THC pure strains.

And I'm interested in the feedback. This sounds like a great discussion thread Fuzzy. I've noticed more cultivators wandering into these strains and it might be a nice thread to get up and going. I personally like the anxious feeling one gets at the beginning of that pure rush, but I'm an outlier in many respects. I've just discovered the joys of a Sativa high, and now these even ratio strains are beginning to make noise. The terpene profiles of these strains may have more of a contributing factor to their effectiveness.

Someone should start a thread. It can't be me. I already have too many running. :laughtwo:

:popcorn: This can get very interesting around harvest time
logo8.gif

This contest is always such a struggle, and yet I think so important. The struggle is that every single candidate deserves it. Make me proud again guys.

Like I need to even say that. :laughtwo:

:hug:

Just PMed you a link :p

I hear this one is a good one

PainKiller XL - Royal Queen Seeds features:

Feminised variety
75% Sativa 25% Indica Hybrid
Genetics: Juanita la Lagrimosa x Respect#13
Indoor yield 550g/m2
Outdoor yield: 550g/plant
Indoor flowering : 8 weeks
Outdoor Flowering: Late September
THC / CBD = 9% / 9%

This one as well

Jack el Frutero - Philosopher Seeds features:

Name: Jack el Frutero
Genetics: Respect #13 x Jack the Ripper #1
Sativa-Indica content : 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
Indoor Flowering: 60/70 days
Outdoor Harvest: mid October
Indoor Yield: 400/550 gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 400/600 gr per plant
Awarded with the first prize for his 10.8% in CBD in the Canary Islands Cup 2015. Analysis done by KSK Labs.

:cheer: Here are the nominees for Member of the Month - October 2015 :cheer:

@Dusty Kiefers enjoys helping people out and experimenting. He always has something fun cooking up in his tent and shares the experience freely. Positive and willing to engage, he readily gives encouragement and solid advice.

@Fuzzy Duck is ever present in FAQs, offering his thoughts and experience on a range of subjects. Always friendly and polite, he helps members with kindness, charm and objectivity.

@Major PITA contributes a great deal to our community, building family on of all his subscribed journals. A facilitator with the best of them, he often has the correct answer and shows a credible passion for cannabis cultivation.

@iwltfum is a frequent and careful contributor to FAQs, sharing valuable knowledge & experience in his replies. Additionally, several of his photos were added to our plant problem solver thread.

@NuttyProfessor is a passionate grower who helps others in a very positive way, freely sharing his experiences and innovative methods with our community.

@OldMedUser regularly greets new members and makes them feel welcome in our community. He is very supportive of novice growers, who are extremely grateful that he has the time to help so many.

Well, that wasn't difficult at all. :circle-of-love:

That quick determination on my part should in no way be reflective of any deficiency in the remaining field. Reading over the list gave me chills at the thought of how blessed we are to have each and every one of you special souls helping to firm up this important community. Thank you, for everything you do. I know none of you seeks this honor and I also know how humbling it is to be a recipient.

I consider myself lucky to count you among my friends. Good luck to each of you. :love:

Cheers for the feed back SweetSue & thanks for the link Spart i will be taking a good look at that shortly.

Many thanks to the community & support given to members to those who have nominated myself + voted over the last several months, i offer to you a big :green_heart: :Namaste:

Each and every one of the nominated people deserves this title above there name. The work you put into this community goes above and beyond anything I imagined when I joined just a year ago. I would give you all my vote if I could but I can't. Fuzzy duck gets my vote this month for the tireless work he puts into the faq's.

Each and every one of the nominated people deserves this title above there name. The work you put into this community goes above and beyond anything I imagined when I joined just a year ago. I would give you all my vote if I could but I can't. Fuzzy duck gets my vote this month for the tireless work he puts into the faq's.
Or a little medal under there name with like silver or bronze or w.e
And no worried man sharing is caring \m/ (^_^) \m/

Back
Top Bottom