Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rifleman - Dark Devil Auto

Votes: 12 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Plant of the Month Contest.

Please submit a photo of your best plant. (There is a separate contest thread for nugs)

We will only accept a self-nomination.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Crop King Seeds Contributes The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Gorilla Seeds Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Vapor Warehouse Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Water Bongs Glass Pipes Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest, held in January.

Rules:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). At least one photo must show MOST of the plant and you may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size, or a closeup/macro. No nudity or alcohol.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

7. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

10. Staff members from other cannabis forums are not permitted to enter the contest.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Consolidated Entries

Cultivator - Incredible Bulk

20160523_180525.jpg

20160523_180529.jpg

Snidrajsed - Northern Lights Automatic

20160510_200655.jpg

20160522_083945.jpg

Cola Monster - Jilly Bean

DSC007657.JPG

DSC0077710.JPG

GrizzWald - Outdoors Seed Mix Up

image36656.jpg

image36723.jpg

Serpent - Zombie Kush

IMG_61145.JPG

IMG_61139.JPG

Mono - Northern Lights x Blueberry

IMG_2551_1_.JPG

IMG_2552_1_.JPG

Scop - Flowerbomb Kush

IMG_20160516_201412.jpg

IMG_20160516_201142.jpg

Mypassion - Tangie Auto

20160603_212535.jpg

20160603_2126501.jpg

LiquidBud - Blue Mystic

imgp4471.jpg

imgp4468.jpg

ShiggityFlip - Twister

P60308091.JPG

P6030818.JPG

Pigeons420 - Northern Lights

image13245.jpeg

image13246.jpeg

Dick23rk - Amnesia Haze Auto

SAM_27642.JPG

SAM_27691.JPG

Weedman79 - NYC Diesel

6-4-16-1.JPG

6-4-16-10.JPG

Icemud - Tangie Purple

IMG_20160105_200117.jpg

IMG_20160105_200005.jpg

Illumanotty - Tarstar

0520161848a_HDR.jpg

0520161845a_HDR.jpg

Timmo - Lebanese Gorilla

IMG_234616.jpg

Masonman - Jock Horror

6-10_1_.jpg

6-10_3_.jpg

Jarr0c1 - Afghan Kush

420-magazine-mobile1082731386.jpg

Johnw2269 - Bubbalicious Auto

20151116_171650.jpg

Rifleman - Dark Devil Auto

20160409_201745.jpg

20160409_194454.jpg

:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

With such a strong showing last month, my little darling child (Leialoha) has made me so proud. She's was harvested at 108 days from seed. Shes been a project from start to finish. I knew my strain well enough with my previous crop of plants, that I figured I'd see what could be possible with an autoflowering strain. Beast's auto topping thread was my first glimpse at topped autos and this Scrogless Leialoha was and is dedicated to him and the thread. I'm sure she won't be the biggest plant again this month. But I put a lot of hours into her and am so pleased to present to you, all My 420magazine friends, once again my little...
:love::cheer::love:

Leialoha

Northern Lights Automatic
Cropking Seeds​

20160510_200655.jpg

20160522_083945.jpg

Harvest weight came in right at 420g. The bud-washed buds are now curing in jars virtually stem free. Total jarred amount 72.4g. Initial smoke report for her is very strong psychoactive buzz, and a good couch lock that creeps up rather quickly. And this is only from the popcorn leftovers too. Fingers are smelly and covered in trichs when breaking up nugs. All around top knotch :thumb:
:blunt:
Thank you all for your consideration, check out all her grow details in either of my current journals. :Namaste:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

I'm gonna follow in Weaselcracker's footsteps from last month and enter my first ever solo cup plant which is a sativa dominant strain called "Jilly Bean" that turned out beautifully & with a nice pungent citrus smell that knocks one's socks off when opening the curing jar.:yummy: Best of luck to all!:goodluck:

DSC007657.JPG

DSC0077710.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I'm gonna follow in Weaselcracker's footsteps from last month and enter my first ever solo cup plant which is a sativa dominant strain called "Jilly Bean" that turned out beautifully & with a nice pungent citrus smell that knocks one's socks off when opening the curing jar.:yummy: Best of luck to all!:goodluck::

She really is beautiful, incredible work with such a small container. :adore:

My birthday this month, so I'll give this girl another go... I know I got the plant, especially after cure, just not the photo.. I'll put one up taken at harvest... Outdoors seed mix up, not sure if a sour blueberry x or a trainwreck x but a nice plant... Harvest was 1240 of sellable flowers and another 300 of immature and fluff... Thanks for your consideration....

image36656.jpg

image36723.jpg

Hi! I enter with a freebie that surprised me a bit. I topped her but she didn't stress at all. Next day she had a 1+ inch grouth.
BilmBurn Seeds Tangie auto.
The photo was taken 'round day 70.

20160603_212535.jpg
20160603_2126501.jpg

Hello everyone,
I was planning to enter this contest if my first grow would end up beautiful. Well, you know how parents feel about their kids.. even the ugly ones are most beautiful for them. This is my first grow, first entry, no knowledge, with very good help of this community.
I wish good luck for all contestants, and also have a great summer!!!

Blue Mystic, her name is Beauty Queen.
imgp4471.jpg
imgp4468.jpg

yes three P is good i was hoping for that with my Zombie kush but i got 2 1/2 from indoor i wish i could grow out door but i don't have the space

Twister from Flying Dutchmen
Here she is at day 55 from flip and 20 years from seed. She has been unavailable since before the turn of the century and is my holy grail plant. I love everything about her even her picky traits. She has been kept as a clone only strain for two decades. Her parents definitely include the original Skunk #1 and are rumored to include NL#5 and Haze. You may know other plants with that same famous pedigree like Jack Herer.

Twister is my favorite smoke of all time and I am reunited with her after not growing for two years. But my buddy brought her back to me. She is 60% sativa but has very little stretch. She naturally branches quite a bit and must be thinned out for flowering. She produces dense hard crystally flowers and her scent is overpowering. She has a very soapy texture on the stems and she is one of the stickiest strains I have ever grown. Her smell is like nepalese hash and cat piss with lemon and lime citrus. Her flavor is delicious tangy hash that fills your nose and lingers. There is a legend about her that you can smell her through a mason jar. She is a 3 carbon filter strain.

Her smoke is smooth with a tiny bite in the end that can make you cough a little. She goes right into your face on the exhale and pinches your cheeks. She tightens them and forces a smile. She makes light rays extend farther outward and can make things seem more sparkly and prismatic. She warms your face like the sun is shining.

At higher doses she rewards you with intense thought patterns and a mental couch lock, not from body lock, more from endless thoughts and almost trippy auditory quality. She has that "rising Vibration wub wubwub wub wub" if you keep going with her. Extreme dosage can lead to paranoia for sure.

She was grown start to finish in Doc Bud's high brix soil. Here she is with a natural fade in flower. I kept away from destress during flower to let her leaves naturally turn with reds, purples, and yellows. I have found her potency in the past to be highest when I fade. The bottle shown for scale is a full liter bottle not a 750ml. I get to smoke her in 3 more days! No wait for a cure this time haha.

Laddies and gentlemen I humbly and happily present to you The Twister!

P60308091.JPG

P6030818.JPG

:adore:

Had to think twice about entering this girl. You guys are incredibly talented! SHIGGITY :jawdropper: Mono? Where do to find those things? :jawdropper:

That flower bomb Kush..OMG!! And Snid!! I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to have something so beautiful. Who's with me? :rofl:
I could keep going but I have to work and get my own gardening done today!

:adore:

Please accept my submission:

Northern Lights

I'm having a similar problem as Cultivator with her buds dropping down with exhaustion! :rofl:

image13245.jpeg

image13246.jpeg

Wonderful entries here so far again this month for this awesome contest! :goodjob: to everyone!
My plants are a little more worthy this month than they were last month when I entered my Candy Cane Auto.
They still don't look nearly as great as all the other quite yet but here's to hoping :) All in fun right!

My entry this month will be... Amnesia Haze Auto from Crop King Seeds

These plants are very easy plants to work with and take well to higher stress levels from what I have found. They are a very bushy plant in the early stages so I had decided to defoliate mine and open up all the bud sites.
They give off a very sweet but with a hint of spice, citrus smell. Crop King reports on their website that it can give of smells of lemon and spice, so this is very close to what I am smelling. The plant comes from the strain Lemon Haze from Holland and is a sativa dominant.

So, lets get on with it shall we! Here is my Amnesia #2 at 84 days old and grown in 12/12 light cycle from seedling alongside photoperiod plants under 430W HPS.

SAM_27642.JPG
SAM_27691.JPG

Back
Top Bottom