Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ShiggityFlip - Bluniverse #4

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Nug of the Month Contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug. (There is a separate contest thread for plants)

The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Crop King Seeds Contributes The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Gorilla Seeds Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Vapor Warehouse Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Nugs must be dry and ready to smoke or vaporize. Any nug that appears to be too moist to smoke or vaporize will be deemed an invalid entry. No "wet" nugs please.

7. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

8. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

9. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use the them.

11. Staff members from other cannabis forums are not permitted to enter the contest.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Consolidated Entries

Dennise - Auto Berry Bomb

DSC068965.JPG

DSC068897.JPG

Underthunder - Godberry

2016_07_09_3602_edited-2-1.jpg

2016_07_09_3603_edited-11.jpg

KelticBlue - Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China

CIMG9529.jpg

CIMG9528.jpg

Mr Am4zin - Superior Diesel

DSC_4885.JPG

Snidrajsed - Sour Bubbling Crack

20160903_130342.jpg

20160903_130220.jpg

Fanleaf - Dark Devil Auto

0828162244.jpg

0902160139a.jpg

Twox - BlackBerry OG

20160903_181634.jpg

20160903_181503.jpg

Old school 64 - Green Crack

20160515_2049281.jpg

TheBoogyman - Grizzly Purple Kush

20160606_175058-1.jpg

Unforgiven - Dutch Treat Auto

20160904_173105.jpg

20160904_173804.jpg

Weedman79 - NYC Auto

6-15-16-10.JPG

Cola Monster - Pandora's Box

DSC038555.JPG

Pandora_s_Box-Macro_Shot.jpg

Farside05 - Sour Diesel

SD_2_Bud.jpg

CU22.JPG

TheGanjaMan94 - Kush

420-magazine-mobile1656268521.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1757415127.jpg

Dank420Girl - 9 Pound Hammer

IMG_306519.JPG

IMG_306918.JPG

GreenMachinee - Sweet Tangerine

IMG_485510.JPG

IMG_487210.JPG

Coloradokid19 - Pure Love

420-magazine-mobile444773389.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1078342897.jpg

Dr.h00k - Heavyweight Dream

P10100815.jpg

P1050974.JPG

ShiggityFlip - Bluniverse #4

P9100156.JPG

P9100151.JPG

:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

:nomo:

Well for something for you guys to laugh at I will enter my auto Berry Bomb... Grown in PeeJay's organic soil with nothing else but rain water and 3 applications of essential oils in a foliar spray for added trich production... I absolutely love the taste of this girl.. It really does taste like a gummie berry life saver on exhale and is a 2 hit wonder... You don't think to much of it for a bit until you realize you haven't moved off the couch in 2 hours...:biglaugh::biglaugh: She was grown under a Mars-Hydro 96x5w reflector in a 2' tent... Good luck everybody...:cheer:....:circle-of-love:
DSC068965.JPG
DSC068897.JPG

Well for something for you guys to laugh at I will enter my auto Berry Bomb... Grown in PeeJay's organic soil with nothing else but rain water and 3 applications of essential oils in a foliar spray for added trich production... I absolutely love the taste of this girl.. It really does taste like a gummie berry life saver on exhale and is a 2 hit wonder... You don't think to much of it for a bit until you realize you haven't moved off the couch in 2 hours...:biglaugh::biglaugh: She was grown under a Mars-Hydro 96x5w reflector in a 2' tent... Good luck everybody...:cheer:....:circle-of-love:
DSC068965.JPG
DSC068897.JPG
I was hoping u would enter this month. As always I love drooling over ur nugs.... .

So much to learn...so many journals to follow.

Oh that is sweet...:blushsmile: Thank you so much... I don't normally enter cause I wait till others have and I start looking at the likes of Cola Monster and Graytail and the such and I don't want to be embarrassed that bad so I figured if I jumped right in before anyone else posted up their pics I wouldn't have anything to compare to and I wouldn't be embarrassed... YET... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.....:circle-of-love:

Oh that is sweet...:blushsmile: Thank you so much... I don't normally enter cause I wait till others have and I start looking at the likes of Cola Monster and Graytail and the such and I don't want to be embarrassed that bad so I figured if I jumped right in before anyone else posted up their pics I wouldn't have anything to compare to and I wouldn't be embarrassed... YET... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.....:circle-of-love:
Those nugs are nothing to be embarrassed about:bravo:

I will show my Ace Seeds bud, Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China. Cross between 2 elite Pakistan Chitral Kush and Kali China parental plants. 80 % indica / 20 % sativa. A very mellow smoke not to strong or heavy. Doesn't couch lock. I call it an introspective mellow buzz.
An interesting stale fruity cereal smell straight out of the jar. Taste is spicy incense and hard to place.

it is tied to a clothes hanger here.
CIMG9529.jpg

Same just closer
CIMG9528.jpg
:peace:

I couldn't find my box of Lego, but I'll still make a humble entry with my Sour Bubbling Crack from Mephisto Genetics. It's a limited edition cross of Green Crack and Hubbabubbasmelloscope. It's smells of good Stinky weed that smokes amazing. Very tight buds from a smaller plant these will be cherished till the last nug.

20160903_130342.jpg

20160903_130220.jpg

Loving all the nugs so far! Great buds, great members, great community... Keep em coming folks!

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

How about a little Auto action. This is a nug from my Sweet SeedDark Devil Auto. is in my journal below and was a treat to grow. She was raised in Pro-Mix with the complete line of Advanced Nutes through Grand Master and lived under LED. She harvested a shade over 5oz of dried greatness and really took to topping and LST for an auto.
The smell is very very sweet and lemony. Still curing for another week or so to bring out even more potential but preliminary smoke test say's I will sure be going back to this strain. It has a very sweet taste.

I have 2 pictures that I didn't take for this contest and 1 has a smudge on the camera lens but this is a stunning example of some sweet sticky bud.

I have the flash turned on on the second pic to show off the massive amounts of trichomes.

This plant grew very compact hard nugs that are very sticky.

Hope you all enjoy:Namaste:

0828162244.jpg
0902160139a.jpg

Strain: Blackberry Og
Grower: Twox

What's up everybody, I would like to present my BlackBerry Og from my third grow and my current journal. This inpeticular nug has been curing for almost 3 weeks now and has a nice clean sweet smell and is mind blowing when it's broken up. I used a 600watt HPS with general organics nutes, silica, snow storm ultra, medacino bud hardener and flushed with hi brix mollases.

I'm dedicating this bud to all the new members on 420 because I still feel kinda new. Just keep at it because each harvest will get better and better.. Keep at those journals too even if you feel you don't have much of a audience because finished journals get lots of love too.

Everybody stay green and keep it fresh. =)

20160903_181634.jpg

20160903_181503.jpg

Back
Top Bottom