Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Greenethumb42 - Blueberry Bliss Auto

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Nug of the Month Contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug. (There is a separate contest thread for plants)

The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers and a Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.

MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Crop King Seeds Contributes The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Gorilla Seeds Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Vapor Warehouse Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Nugs must be dry and ready to smoke or vaporize. Any nug that appears to be too moist to smoke or vaporize will be deemed an invalid entry. No "wet" nugs please.

7. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

8. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

9. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use the them.

11. Staff members from other cannabis forums are not permitted to enter the contest.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Consolidated Entries

GreenMachinee - Sweet Tangerine

IMG_487210.JPG

IMG_485510.JPG

TheBoogyman - Super Lemon Haze

superlemonbabey2.jpg

superlemonbabeyyy.jpg

Mono - Northern Lights

P1040559.JPG

Old School 64 - Crown Royale

20160830_063844-1.jpg

Dirt mcgert - Cindy99

20160926_111838.jpg

20160926_112051.jpg

Dick23rk - Amnesia Haze Auto

SAM_3031.JPG

SAM_30261.JPG

Sneakygreen - Dinafem OGK

420-magazine-mobile707582857.jpg

Hyena Merica - Blue Dream

DSC_05715.JPG

DSC_05789.JPG

Doctor Dread - Flo

08917.JPG

09020.JPG

Underthunder - Pineapple Chunk

2016_05_06_3083.jpg

2016_05_06_3082_edited-1.jpg

Snidrajsed - Tutankhamon

2016-10-03_20_35_01.jpg

2016-10-03_20_38_44.jpg

Dank420Girl - 9 Pound Hammer

IMG_306519.JPG

IMG_306918.JPG

Kriaze - White Strawberry Skunk

image16849.jpeg

IMG_096434.JPG

Pigeons420 - Cheese

IMG_87941.JPG

IMG_87912.JPG

Cola Monster - Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush

Organic_Sour_Diesel_x_OG_Kush_x_Hindu_Kush.JPG

SD_x_OGK_x_HK_Closeup.jpg

Mr Am4zin - Dark Devil Auto

DSC_35101.JPG

DSC_35292.JPG

Nivek - Mama Thai/Thai Stick

P1160886.JPG

P1160888.JPG

Dr.h00k - Tangerine Dream

P10600032.JPG

P10600111.JPG

TheFertilizer - Blackberry Kush

IMG_20160819_225230.jpg

IMG_20160805_002337.jpg

ShiggityFlip - Bluniverse

DSC_0005a.JPG

DSC_0011a.JPG

Weaselcracker - Peyote Purple

image18375.jpeg

image18364.jpeg

Canna Montana - Dark Devil Auto

DDA12.jpg

DSC_015125.JPG

Weedman79 - Blue Treacle Auto

IMG_048736.JPG

9-4-16-6.JPG

Greenethumb42 - Blueberry Bliss Auto

20161014_005114.jpg

20161014_005132.jpg

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Here's my Super Lemon Haze grown in Doc Bud's hibrix kit soil. Smoke is amazing, sweet lemony taste that puts you in a legit haze.

Flash:
superlemonbabey2.jpg

No flash:
superlemonbabeyyy.jpg

Guess it's what you consider dry.or wet.I like my buds at 60 to 65% and jar them..some people dry them out till there like dust...
The majority like a little moisture in there smoke..Any body else??
What do you cure at..??
I'm sure teddy can handle it fine..

Guess I will throw one in here this month for the fun of it. This is from my last grow..

Crop King Seeds - Amnesia Haze Auto
Buds were sort of airy and shrunk up, but it was some fire smoke!! Great for during the day or night, spicy with hints of lemon taste, helped me a lot with pain and inflammation in my knee :) Here is a decent nug sitting beside a 5g vile of oil made from the sugar trim!

SAM_3031.JPG

SAM_30261.JPG

Guess it's what you consider dry.or wet.I like my buds at 60 to 65% and jar them..some people dry them out till there like dust...
The majority like a little moisture in there smoke..Any body else??
What do you cure at..??
I'm sure teddy can handle it fine..

There is a difference in appearance between a little leftover moisture in a cured nug and a freshly cut nug that has not been dried or cured. We cannot measure residual moisture from a photo, but we can tell if a nug looks "dry enough" to smoke or not. Any questionable nug gets a thorough inspection by all the team back here; we try to be scrupulously fair.

This is a purely visual photo contest, so "wet" is any nug in a photo that looks freshly cut or too "damp" to smoke/vaporize. Sometimes an entry may look borderline ready and sometimes it is fairly obviously freshly cut.

Everyone cures or dries according to their personal preference and climate (Relative Humidity), however, no-one can vaporize or smoke a freshly cut bud due to the amount of moisture in it. A certain amount of moisture must be released from the bud before consuming or else the THC will not be efficiently decarboxylated and hence less effective. The contest entry should be a photo of the nug when it looks ready to smoke/vaporize.

The rules are simple and only about the appearance of the nugs; wet or dry are relative terms, but also relatively clear. :thanks:

6. Nugs must be dry and ready to smoke or vaporize. Any nug that appears to be too moist to smoke or vaporize will be deemed an invalid entry. No "wet" nugs please.

Humbly submitted is this delicious and cholesterol-free nug of Blue Dream from a recent grow. I should call her Secret Agent because she is very attractive, gets you talking, then you totally relax and she blows your head off.

Size reference...that's a half-gallon jar! :)

Peace, Hyena Merica
DSC_05715.JPG
DSC_05789.JPG

old school 64 i like mine about the same as you. I like to hang dry for two weeks and then brown paper bag for two months to off gas the chlorophyll and then i rehydrate using Boveda packs to give me 60 percent humidity the perfect smoke for me. :thumb:

What up 420mag family, been a while.... I humbly submit a nug I grew of a very good Flo pheno. Lucky enough to stumble upon this beautiful pheno from a few bag seeds from some dispensary Flo. It has the classic Flo aroma and taste! Thanks for viewing and have a good one! Good luck to the other entries!

08917.JPG

09020.JPG

Back
Top Bottom