Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Urbanmonk

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest.

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
420 Magazine Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination. Please do not nominate or suggest nominations in the contest thread, or it will be deleted without notice.

The contest will be open from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Member of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers and Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

MagicalButter Contributes:
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute:
Space Case Contributes:
Crop King Seeds Contributes The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Gorilla Seeds Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Vapor Warehouse Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Additional information on prize shipping can be found here.​

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Rules:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

3. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community will not be nominated.

6. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

:nomo:

Hi Everyone :ciao:

Time to stop enjoying the popcorn and start nominating.

You've got until the 15th to PM any Moderator with your nomination for November's Member of the Month and the reasons why.

Then you can get back to it. :popcorn:

Thanks to those who have already put forward names. :thanks:

:Namaste:

Here are the nominees for November's Member of the Month. :cheer:

@AngryBird has again been nominated, and again is a most worthy contender. "She's very nice and wise and helpful and I'm happy to call her friend." "AngryBird is always welcoming new members - I felt right at home thanks to her". "She got me loads of help answering my question and was the first person to reply". She's also always spreading positive energy in journals and a regular reporter to us Mods of "problems, pests and diseases" on-site.

@CajunCelt Amazingly, Cajuncelt has never won MOTM. Given his length of time here and, more importantly, his indefatigable presence in the MMJ threads, he is an obvious nominee. Others agree. "I want to nominate Cajuncelt. He has helped and supported me, walking me through taking MMJ. Invaluable." "This guy's a great member - he's absolutely what a Member of the Month should be." "He's a real expert in the medical field - and so modest too. 420 Magazine is lucky to have him"

@Canna Montana Mother, pipefitter (according to her profile) and all-round good egg, Canna is not only a frequent poster, she's a most welcome one too. "Canna's great - always giving support to new growers and her advice is solid". "She's a cheerleader in the contests, a welcome presence in journals and a great helper in FAQ. She's the good spirit of 420." She is also active in the Oils threads and MMJ's healing properties are one of the main reasons we're here.

@Weaselcracker is perhaps the most frequent poster in FAQs. Passing on his knowledge clearly and with modest authority, yet open minded to new ideas and points of view. Nominators said, "He's been a great help to me. He made me feel welcome and reassured me that my girls were fine - and they are!" "His help saved my plants - please make him MOTM." "He's a great grower and a seems like a really nice bloke." Another regular helpful spambot reporter for us too.

@Dwight Monk is still new here with just a few hundred posts, but here he is nominated thanks to his helpfulness, attitude and (perhaps) his hair. "Urbanmonk is always around with an interesting point of view or opinion." "He's super-friendly and, although a newbie, seems to know his stuff. He contributes really well and I think he deserves a shot at MOTM." He also helps us out keeping the site clean, regularly reporting post problems to the Moderators.

Thank you each and every one of you for helping make 420 Magazine what it is. Without members like you, we'd all be a lot poorer in knowledge, support and friendship.

:adore:

:circle-of-love:
Thank you once again for this honor of being nominee of the month. It fills me with great joy to be appreciated when helping out.:thanks:
It is a pleasure to be a part of this wonderful community and helping it grow. It helps me grow too.:love:
We all give and we all receive so much love and devotion every day.:circle-of-love:

Good luck to all of the nominees this month. Happy growing:circle-of-love:

Thank you once again:love:

Weaselcracker is perhaps the most frequent poster in FAQs.

:hmmmm: I'm kind of really embarrassed to hear that Mr Teddy! I think I'd better check into 420 forum addiction rehab pretty quick here, and get a life...
A million more knowledgable growers out there than me and I'm pretty sure a lot of my 'helpful advice' is completely out to lunch too. Ha ha ha.
But thanks for the nice words and it's an honour to be on this list with these cool people here, all first class folks and all of whom I know more or less just from bumping into them in my travels through the forum.
Myself, I've won enough awards on this forum including MOTM already- so please don't vote for me :laughtwo: Give it to someone who hasn't won yet!
Not sure who I'm going to vote for, tough choice, but I'd like to give a shout out here to CajunCelt, just because probably a lot of new members wouldn't know him -because he doesn't do the FAQ junkie thing. But the work he does do in helping people with medical issues is much more important, IMO, and he's been doing that work selflessly for a long time. Besides which he seems like a very interesting and unique character.
But then so do all the rest of the people on this list.
Good luck everyone! :high-five: :passitleft:

All great nominees again this month. I don't usually advertise who I am voting for, but I am making an exception this month.

Cajun has been the go to person for treating serious illnesses like cancer here. Even with his busy schedule and traveling (making a big move so he can help MANY more people) he still takes that time to post helpful tips for those of us that have been here a while as well as new people seeking help. His knowledge on treating with cannabis is unmatched (IMHO). If you don't know him, read through some of his threads and posts. He has earned his knowledge the hard way. Through blood sweat and tears (his own and others). He is my Guru and I am happy to vote for him for MOTM. :Namaste::circle-of-love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom