420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2016

420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Year Contest.

During the past 12 months, we've seen so many members show and share their knowledge, time, experience and perhaps most importantly, spirit. We are truly grateful to each and every one of you for helping support our Mission. Each month one member has been voted the cream on the cake, now it's time to choose who's the cherry on top.

Your votes are now invited for Member of the Year 2016. Voting closes at midnight, PST on 31st January.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2016

AdvancedLEDLights.com Contributes The Following Item:

DS XML 650 (Value $1595.00)

MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item

MagicalButter - Cannabutter Making Device

VaporStore.com Contributes The Following Item:

VaporTower Vaporizer

The Kind Pen Contributes The Following Item

TruVá Dry Herbal Vaporizer

Vapor Warehouse Contributes The Following Item

VB11 Pen Vape

Crop King Seeds Contributes The Following Items

$100 gift certificate and prize package including a magnet, lighter, papers, jar & stickers

King Bobblehead

King-Bobblehead.jpg

Plus a 10 seed pack and 5 other items of the winners choosing from CKS grinders, rolling trays, hats, T-shirts, 12-pin collection, posters and magnets.

Gorilla Seeds Contributes The Following Item

$50 Gift Certificate from Gorilla Seeds

RemoBrands.com Contributes The Following Items

Remo's Micro, Grow & Bloom Nutrients Prize Package
2x 1L Remo Micro

1x 1L Remo Grow

1x 1L Remo Bloom

2x 1L Velokelp

1x 1L AstroFlower

1x 1L Nature's Candy

1x 1L MagNifiCal

1x Remo Nutrients T-Shirt (Sm-XXL), 1x Remo Nutrients Lighter Leash. 1x Remo Nutrients Brochure and Feed Schedule

RXGreenSolutions.com Contributes The Following Items

Grow A & Grow B - 1 Quart Each

Bloom A & Bloom B - 1 Quart Each

Energy - 1 Quart

Bulk - 1 Quart

Terpinator.com Contributes The Following Items

4L Terpinator

Plus a Terpinator hat, Terpinator shirt, Terpinator hat pin and Terpinator lanyard.

GeoPot.com Contributes The Following Items

4' x 4' GeoPlanter

4' x 4' Trellis Kit

Gorilla Trellis

Plus a GeoPot hat and a GeoPot lanyard

Space Case Contributes The Following Item

1 2 Piece Magnetic Medium Space Case Grinder

FoodsAlive.com Contributes The Following Items:

Organic Raw Hulled Hemp Seeds - Foods Alive - Shelled Hemp Seeds

Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds with sea salt - Foods Alive - Roasted Hemp Seeds

Organic Hemp Oil - Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil

Foods Alive Organic Lip Balm

420Packaging and Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items

420Packaging - Medicine Bottles

Smoke Cones - King Size Cones

Smoke Cones - J-Tubes

Hempzels.com Contributes The Following Items

2 Packs Hemp Sourdough Pretzels

2 Hemp Mustards

2 Packs Baked Hemp Seeds

420 Magazine Contributes 420 Rep Points, "Member of the Year" title and the following:

420 Mag T-Shirt

420-magazine-tshirt3.jpg

Bic 420 Magazine Lighter

bic-420-magazine-lighter1.jpg

420 Mag Stickers

420-magazine-stickers2.jpg

420 Magazine Magnet

420_Magnet.JPG

Small & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar (Nugs are for decorative purposes only)

420-magazine-nugjar.JPG

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Additional information on prize shipping can be found here.​

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

3. In accepting the Member of the Year title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Year title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

Voting From Mobile Device: In contests with polls, it is not possible to vote using the 420 Magazine mobile app directly. You can vote from a smartphone by choosing "Web View" on the app and viewing 420 Magazine in the "Desktop version" on your mobile browser. You may have to pinch outwards to zoom in close enough for comfortable voting. If this process is not suitable, please log in from a PC or Laptop until we get this feature added to the app.

The eligible winners from each of the monthly contests of 2016​

:passitleft: sending to the left :)

Good luck to all of us :hug:

Thank you Birdie. It's an honor to be standing with this intrepid band of cannabis warriors. Best of luck to all of us. Play nice. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Passing to the left.

:passitleft:

I've been waiting for this since the 1st of January 2017 lots of fine members to choose from & i've seen several of em around for a few years now which only makes this extremely tough to vote for one person, that makes me cry :thedoubletake:

Happy 2017 to you all :green_heart:

I've been waiting for this since the 1st of January 2017 lots of fine members to choose from & i've seen several of em around for a few years now which only makes this extremely tough to vote for one person, that makes me cry :thedoubletake:

Happy 2017 to you all :green_heart:

Make them tears of joy Fuzzy. :laughtwo: That was touching. :hug:

Good luck everyone!!! Most of you have stopped by my posts or communicated with me in other threads. It's been great meeting you all this year and thank you so much for each of your help and advice. Even though I had to choose one, I hope you all tie and an eleven way rap battle ensues to declare the victor.

Bird could you explaine the voting process for me please do o send a dm or post directly on to the thread

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

At the top off the page their is a list of prospective winners written in green writing with a little circle to the left hand side.

1. Click on circle next to the name you wish to vote for.

2. Scroll down a little & click on vote now icon/tag that will enter your vote.

:thumb:

Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Year Contest.

During the past 12 months, we've seen so many members show and share their knowledge, time, experience and perhaps most importantly, spirit. We are truly grateful to each and every one of you for helping support our Mission. Each month one member has been voted the cream on the cake, now it's time to choose who's the cherry on top.

Your votes are now invited for Member of the Year 2016. Voting closes at midnight, PST on 31st January.

:cheer:Prizes To Be Announced:cheer:

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

3. In accepting the Member of the Year title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Year title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

Voting From Mobile Device: In contests with polls, it is not possible to vote using the 420 Magazine mobile app directly. You can vote from a smartphone by choosing "Web View" on the app and viewing 420 Magazine in the "Desktop version" on your mobile browser. You may have to pinch outwards to zoom in close enough for comfortable voting. If this process is not suitable, please log in from a PC or Laptop until we get this feature added to the app.

Join Our Other Contests:
420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest
420 Magazine's Grow Journal Of The Month
420 Magazine's Member of the Month
420 Magazine's Plant of the Month
420 Magazine's Plant of the Year
420 Magazine's Nug of the Year[/CENTER]

Teddy man. This is utterly confusing
To do from mobile
There's no vote option or clear instructions on how to actually do it properly I've went on desktop mode and still having issues and all I want to do is vote this process should be made a lot Easyer imo as my conditions worsen it's getting harder to do and this is meant to be simple to cast a vote ????

It's so confusing doing it from a phone it takes you to 420 web version but takes you off the page so can't even vote ?

Ye sorry bud i'm a PC man myself & my mobile still has buttons on it a slight techno phobic geezer, hope ya work it soon :Namaste:

Teddy man. This is utterly confusing
To do from mobile
There's no vote option or clear instructions on how to actually do it properly I've went on desktop mode and still having issues and all I want to do is vote this process should be made a lot Easyer imo as my conditions worsen it's getting harder to do and this is meant to be simple to cast a vote ????

PM sent for further investigation

:circle-of-love:

I can tell ya's all right now who's gonna win....and it aint gonna be me! A very , very impressive list...good luck to all,...but ya's all know what it takes....right.... and luck has nothing to do with it! Cheers gang.:circle-of-love:

:laughtwo: You are so silly. :kisstwo:

Back
Top Bottom