420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2016

420 Magazine's Plant of the Year 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Plant of the Year Contest
During the past 12 months, we've seen our beloved plant in all her various glory. You have treated us all to examples which are by turn, glorious, surprising, inspirational and always delightful. We salute all your work. We’ve seen every medium, every style, every approach, indoors and out, produce some wonders. Each month you’ve voted the best out of about 25. There are twelve left. That's one heck of a pile to be top of. Now it’s time to decide which lady is the loveliest of the lot.

Voting closes at midnight, PST on 31st January.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Plant of the Year 2016

BudMaster.co.uk Contributes The Following Item

Budmaster OD-9 (Value $1460)

AmareTechnology.com Contributes The Following Item

SolarSPEC SS150CR (Value $495)

Mars Hydro Contributes The Following Item

Mars Pro II Epistar 160

Americover Contributes The Following Items

Roll of BOLD 26.5’ x 100’ (value $609.50) or SolaScrim 26.5’ x 100’ (value $530) or up to 2650 sqft free towards a larger roll.

MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item

MagicalButter - Cannabutter Making Device

RemoBrands.com Contributes The Following Items

Remo’s Micro, Grow & Bloom Nutrients Prize Package
2x 1L Remo Micro

1x 1L Remo Grow

1x 1L Remo Bloom

2x 1L Velokelp

1x 1L AstroFlower

1x 1L Nature’s Candy

1x 1L MagNifiCal

1x Remo Nutrients T-Shirt (Sm-XXL), 1x Remo Nutrients Lighter Leash, 1x Remo Nutrients Brochure and Feed Schedule

VaporStore.com Contributes The Following Item

VaporBox Vaporizer

RXGreenSolutions.com Contributes The Following Items

Grow A & Grow B - 1 Quart Each

Bloom A & Bloom B - 1 Quart Each

Energy - 1 Quart

Bulk - 1 Quart

The Kind Pen Contributes The Following Item

TruVá Dry Herbal Vaporizer

Vapor Warehouse Contributes The Following Item

VB11 Pen Vape

Crop King Seeds Contributes The Following Items

$100 gift certificate and prize package including a magnet, lighter, papers, jar & stickers

King Bobblehead

King-Bobblehead.jpg

Plus a 10 seed pack and 5 other items of the winners choosing from CKS grinders, rolling trays, hats, T-shirts, 12-pin collection, posters and magnets.

Gorilla Seeds Contributes The Following Item

$50 Gift Certificate from Gorilla Seeds

ProMix - PTHorticulture.com Contributes The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.

Pro-Mix Pur Granular

Pro-Mix Pur Powder

Terpinator.com Contributes The Following Item

4L Terpinator

Plus a Terpinator hat, Terpinator shirt, Terpinator hat pin and Terpinator lanyard.

GeoPot.com Contributes The Following Items

4' x 4' GeoPlanter

4' x 4' Trellis Kit

Gorilla Trellis

Plus a GeoPot hat and a GeoPot lanyard

SCROGGER Contributes The Following Item

P SCROG Pro System

Water Bongs Glass Pipes Contributes The Following Item

$50 Gift Certificate from Water-Bongs-Glass-Pipes.com and free hand blown one hitter

Space Case Contributes The Following Item

1 2 Piece Magnetic Medium Space Case Grinder

420Packaging and Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items

420Packaging - Medicine Bottles

Smoke Cones - King Size Cones

Smoke Cones - J-Tubes

Hempzels.com Contributes The Following Items

2 Packs Hemp Sourdough Pretzels

2 Hemp Mustards

2 Packs Baked Hemp Seeds

420 Magazine Contributes 420 Rep Points, "420 Gallery Contest Winner 2016" title and the following:

420 Mag T-Shirt

420-magazine-tshirt3.jpg

Bic 420 Magazine Lighter

bic-420-magazine-lighter1.jpg

420 Mag Stickers

420-magazine-stickers2.jpg

420 Magazine Magnet

420_Magnet.JPG

Large 420 Magazine Nug Jar

large-420-magazine-nug-jar.jpg

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Additional information on prize shipping can be found here.​

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

Voting From Mobile Device: In contests with polls, it is not possible to vote using the 420 Magazine mobile app directly. You can vote from a smartphone by choosing "Web View" on the app and viewing 420 Magazine in the "Desktop version" on your mobile browser. You may have to pinch outwards to zoom in close enough for comfortable voting. If this process is not suitable, please log in from a PC or Laptop until we get this feature added to the app.

Eligible Winners From The Past 12 Months

Cola Monster - Silver Fox

Cola_Monster_-_Silver_Fox.JPG

Cola_Monster_-_Silver_Fox_2.jpg

Schtiggy - Revolver Auto

Schtiggy_-_Revolver_Auto.JPG

Schtiggy_-_Revolver_Auto2.JPG

Unforgiven - Chunky Cheese

Unforgiven_-_Chunky_Cheese.jpg

Unforgiven_-_Chunky_Cheese2.jpg

Weaselcracker - Critical Cheese

Weaselcracker_-_Critical_Cheese.jpeg

Weaselcracker_-_Critical_Cheese2.jpeg

GrizzWald - Outdoors Seed Mix Up

GrizzWald_-_Outdoors_Seed_Mix_Up.jpg

GrizzWald_-_Outdoors_Seed_Mix_Up2.jpg

Mono - Northern Lights

Mono_-_Northern_Lights.JPG

Mono_-_Northern_Lights2.JPG

Snidrajsed - Northern Lights Automatic

Snidrajsed_-_Northern_Lights_Automatic.jpg

Snidrajsed_-_Northern_Lights_Automatic2.jpg

TheBlaze - Lost Coast OG

TheBlaze_-_Lost_Coast_OG.jpg

TheBlaze_-_Lost_Coast_OG2.jpg

Mr Am4zin - Pure Chocolope

Mr_Am4zin_-_Pure_Chocolope.JPG

Mr_Am4zin_-_Pure_Chocolope2.JPG

Cultivator - Blue Cripple

Cultivator_-_Blue_Cripple.jpg

Cultivator_-_Blue_Cripple2.jpg

Light Addict - Amherst Sour D

Light_Addict_-_Amherst_Sour_D.jpg

Light_Addict_-_Amherst_Sour_D2.jpg

Light Addict - Fruity Widow

Light_Addict_-_Fruity_Widow.jpg

Light_Addict_-_Fruity_Widow2.JPG

Join Our Other Contests:
420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest
420 Magazine's Grow Journal Of The Month
420 Magazine's Member of the Month
420 Magazine's Plant of the Month
420 Magazine's Member of the Year
420 Magazine's Nug of the Year 2016

It's you and me representing the auto crew schtiggy, I certainly remember that plant of your that I dubbed "the schtiggy" simply marvellous mun... This selection is going to take a while, so many epic plants. Good luck to you all, you're my inspiration to grow bigger and better with every try.

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

It's you and me representing the auto crew schtiggy, I certainly remember that plant of your that I dubbed "the schtiggy" simply marvellous mun... This selection is going to take a while, so many epic plants. Good luck to you all, you're my inspiration to grow bigger and better with every try.

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Hi Snid, and Thank You very much.

I'm glad to see that the Autos can hang with the best of 'em :).

I also appreciate the nickname. I'll never do anything great enough to have a sandwich named after me, so I'll take it :) :)

That first pic of your NL looks like a big comfortable bean bag chair. I can almost feel myself falling into it!

Hi Snid, and Thank You very much.

I'm glad to see that the Autos can hang with the best of 'em :).

I also appreciate the nickname. I'll never do anything great enough to have a sandwich named after me, so I'll take it :) :)

That first pic of your NL looks like a big comfortable bean bag chair. I can almost feel myself falling into it!

I'd rather s hammock like light addict had in his basement. :rofl: what an amazing community of superb growers. You and the rest of the "winners" are such a great proof that anything is possible. Thanks schtiggy :circle-of-love: to be honest, I've already won in my own heart by being a part of this field on my first real grow attempt. What a trip I'll tell you.... Peace and love

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I'd rather s hammock like light addict had in his basement. :rofl: what an amazing community of superb growers. You and the rest of the "winners" are such a great proof that anything is possible. Thanks schtiggy :circle-of-love: to be honest, I've already won in my own heart by being a part of this field on my first real grow attempt. What a trip I'll tell you.... Peace and love

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I'm with ya...there no way to lose in POTY :)

The first post in the thread has been updated with the list of prizes. :cheer:

And there are more to come. :thumb:

Our deepest thanks go to our generous sponsors. :circle-of-love:

Love that the votes are public.

Edit: I have been reviewing Potm threads and I think attitude should carry weight ! Grizz won't see a vote from me, such negativity in the Potm threads to other members and their entries for shame! I would have thought such attitudes would forfeit his title. I am going to hold out incase my vote is needed in opposition. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom