420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - February 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest.

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
420 Magazine Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination. Please do not nominate or suggest nominations in the contest thread, or it will be deleted without notice.

The contest will be open from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Member of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet, Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar and Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging and Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Crop King Seeds Contributes The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Gorilla Seeds Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Vapor Warehouse Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
The Kind Pen Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Additional information on prize shipping can be found here.​

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

3. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community will not be nominated.

6. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

Voting From Mobile Device: In contests with polls, it is not possible to vote using the 420 Magazine mobile app directly. You can vote from a smartphone by choosing "Web View" on the app and viewing 420 Magazine in the "Desktop version" on your mobile browser. You may have to pinch outwards to zoom in close enough for comfortable voting. If this process is not suitable, please log in from a PC or Laptop until we get this feature added to the app.

:nomo:

I guess those flaming ice picks finally did the judges over. If that wasn't enough I was planning on using chainsaws next time. That was my first flawless donkey ride too, couldn't believe I was able to keep my knees stiff. I'll tell you what, I've never been stared down like I was by that ass on my way to the podium. :shivers: I can still feel his eyes digging a hole in the back of my head. :rofl:

Good luck to everyone this month and as always,

KIG :green_heart:Cheers

:ciao: Hi Everyone.

It's time to send in your nominations for Member of the Month. I've already received a few - and thank you to those who have put up some great names. But more is always better, so if there's someone who you think deserves a shot at the title, then please drop me or any Moderator a PM with a name or two and your reasons why. (No nominations in thread please). If you have fewer than 50 posts, you can't vote - but you can still nominate!

It only takes a few moments, and it's the finest way to show your appreciation of a fellow-member who you feel embodies the spirit of 420 Magazine.

:thanks: :circle-of-love:

It is nice to see one of my nominees in the list of winners, now I continue adding the 2nd member as nominee again :) He too is worthy of the title member of the month.

Back
Top Bottom