420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - December 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest.

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:
  • Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
420 Magazine Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination. Please do not nominate or suggest nominations in the contest thread, or it will be deleted without notice.

The contest will be open from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Member of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet, Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar

MagicalButter Contributes:

420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute:
Space Case Contributes:
Crop King Seeds Contributes:
Gorilla Seeds Contributes:
Vapor Warehouse Contribute:
The Kind Pen Contributes:
SmokingOutlet.net Contributes:
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional information on prize shipping can be found
here

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

3. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community will not be nominated.

6. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

Your Nominations Please

Member of the Month is chosen from your nominations.

If you have a member in mind who has been particularly active, helpful, welcoming or generally embodied the 420 Magazine spirit over the past month, then just drop me or any Mod a Private Message with a nomination and your reasons why.
:thanks:
No nominations in this thread please.

:nomo:

Teddy, I can never figure out how to vote for the member of the month, let alone how to find out who is nominated?

Teddy, I can never figure out how to vote for the member of the month, let alone how to find out who is nominated?

Video posted in your thread guy

Member of the Month - December Nominees

Here is this month's shortlist. Congratulations, and thank you to each of our nominees for all you do for our community.

All comments are from members' nominations.

@KingJoe83
"One of the good guys. A great journaler and often in FAQs helping and passing on his knowledge. He has his ups and downs like many of us, but he's a survivor, a giver and a great grower with a great attitude. I think he's a really worthy contender for December's Member of the Month."

@bignstrange
"I'd like to nominate BigNStrange. I'm sure you've seen his journal that has grown in a short time to epic proportions. Not only does he keep tabs on it and the people who contribute to it, he actively contributes and helps so many others, it's impossible to know just the impact he has here. He exemplifies community and is just an overall nice person. I can't think of anyone more deserving of the title to finish the year."

@Sphnx
"I think Sphnx deserves a shot at member of the month as he puts a lot of time and effort into growing his huge outdoor plants that he in turn shares with the rest of us. I know first hand how much work goes into what he does. He also has a really great attitude towards other growers here and is a peacemaker when arguments break out which I admire and commend."

@TheMadDabber
"TheMadDabber has shown up recently and established himself as a trusted 420 member devoted to learning from the experienced growers here on 420 Magazine. He’s constantly in great spirits and in contact with other growers. He brings a lot of life to his thread and the threads of many other growers on the site. Since meeting Dabber I have definitely found him to be a truly positive influence on the 420 Magazine. He will certainly be an up and coming member to be reckoned with."

@The Germinator
"The Germintor is very active in FAQs and he's there for members in Problems, Pests & Diseases. His advice is always good. He spreads the knowledge in this important area, reassuring and advising. Perhaps many members don't see his work in FAQs, but he deserves recognition for it. And he runs a great DWC journal too."

@GrowchyzGardenOfGreen
"I would like to nominate GrowchyzGardenOfGreen for December's Member of the Month. He reaches out to new members needing assistance and his instructions are usually spot on. He’s been assisting in the grow journals for some time now with little recognition. I think it’s his time."

@Guy Cavallero
"I know he was nominated last month, but he really deserves another shot. Guy is the most caring and thoughtful member I have met here. He not only spreads the knowledge, he also spreads the love - supportive, considerate, he always seems to have the right words. He really deserves wider recognition."

If your nomination is not here, please remember that the Moderators make the final choice of the shortlist. Also that a member cannot win MOTM twice within six months. And you can always put your recommendation up again next month.

The poll is now open. Good luck to each and every one of our worthy nominees. :circle-of-love:

Wow thanks everyone for the words.

I don't mind loosing at all because i know I'm still winning learning and getting to know you all .

This is not going to be an easy voting never is I guess

Anyways best of luck to all nominees and thanks again teddy and 420 mods and our sponsors here to make this happen .

Much love from Canada to all of ya Smexy beaches

Lol congrats KingJoe, TMD, Guy, Germinator, Sphynx and Big! Stay warm and toasty this holiday, fellas!
Same to you Growch, and all of the members at 420.

As I just said on my thread, this is the second month in a row that I've been completely shocked by being nominated but I am truly grateful for whoever it is that keeps nominating me if indeed it is the same person LOL.

Not so much here for the notarity, moreso to grow my knowledge and then pass it on to others. Getting to meet and potentially make friends with all of you has been a complete bonus..... I love my new family!

Merry Christmas for those if you who do, Happy and safe holidays to everyone.....

I wonder why my name is on the actual nominations list but not on Teddy's list from earlier today? Am I being foolish here LMAO?

Lol congrats KingJoe, TMD, Guy, Germinator, Sphynx and Big! Stay warm and toasty this holiday, fellas!
Thank you kindly for the nice words, whomever nominated me this month. I greatly appreciate the recognition!

Good luck brotha .

Wow mind blown, I've been away from the site for a bit and then my good friend Joe commented this morning saying congrats and I was in disbelief!

All I can say is thank you, really I'm pretty shocked still lol I never expected to see my name up here but it's definitely a privelidge and an honor so I really wanna say thank you to those who have and continue to support me, and our mission to help everyone grow some great meds at home. Let's keep spreading this knowledge and flooding this world with our gifts as growers <3

Thank you for the nomination, good look to all others and your gardens, and congrats to the winner! Cheers everyone, one love <3.

Wow mind blown, I've been away from the site for a bit and then my good friend Joe commented this morning saying congrats and I was in disbelief!

All I can say is thank you, really I'm pretty shocked still lol I never expected to see my name up here but it's definitely a privelidge and an honor so I really wanna say thank you to those who have and continue to support me, and our mission to help everyone grow some great meds at home. Let's keep spreading this knowledge and flooding this world with our gifts as growers <3

Thank you for the nomination, good look to all others and your gardens, and congrats to the winner! Cheers everyone, one love <3.
What an awesome list...much congrats all you great members.Gonna be a tuff vote this month...your all very worthy...good luck!

Back
Top Bottom