420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: January 2018

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest!

Please read! New contest!

For the New Year we are simplifying and streamlining our Creme de la Creme Photo Contest, re-naming it 420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest.

We want to showcase and celebrate the very best photographs of our beloved plant. Unlike our Plant and Nug of the Month contests, this Photo of the Month Contest is all about the quality of an individual photo. It will be judged on composition, lighting, originality and general quality.

Your entry must be one, and only one, photo. Entries with more than one photo will be deleted. The photograph may be of a plant or plants, part of a plant (e.g. a cola, a bud, even roots!), a nug or nugs, or a seed or seeds. It must be an original photograph that you have taken.

The contest will be open for submissions from the first until the last day of the month. Winners will be decided by the 420 Moderation Team and announced in-thread.

1st Place Prize: 420 Rep Points, "420 Photo of the Month" title, Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Mag Stickers

2nd Place Prize: 420 Rep Points, "420 Photo of the Month" title, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Mag Stickers

3rd Place Prize: 420 Rep Points, "420 Photo of the Month" title, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Mag Stickers

GROWant Contributes To Our First Place Winner:

Crop King Seeds Contributes:
Seedsman Cannabis Seeds Contributes:
Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts.

2. Contest entries must be your own original photo.

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s) and/or nugs(s) and/or cola(s). No nudity or alcohol.

4. Updating or adding photos throughout the month is prohibited and will result in all the submissions being disqualified.

5. Remember to upload your photograph through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Editing Photos: Please do not add text, images and/or any effects or the submission will be disqualified. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

7. A photo cannot also be entered in any of our other contests in the same month.

8. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned guidelines. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

I'll throw my hat in with my incredible Bulk
420-magazine-mobile1905219816.jpg

Good luck everyone and happy new year!

My Larry aka headband journaled here @420

420-magazine-mobile321704716.jpg
54 days in veg. Advanced nutrients ph perfect .

Good luck and thanks for the chance to win and putting this together .

Such gorgeous entries already. I'm not a great photographer but I've gone through all the photos I've taken over the past couple of years and will humbly post one a month here in the hopes of maybe getting a win at some point.

This is a photo of our first Dark Devil grown indoors in Winter 2017. It was taken on Day 78.

Dark_Devil_2_-_Day_78.jpg

Not to be a stick in the mud my 420 friends but to all those entering the contest this month please make things easy on Teddy and his hardworking staff by reading the rules first before posting. It clearly states in bold print one photo and one photo only and with no adding of pics. afterwards as that's a violation and grounds to be disqualified. Just a heads up!:geek:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Happy News Years everyone........... I want to add a picture here. It's a OG Kush variant from Feminised Seeds... Grow in Black Gold Soil for about 9 weeks.

og_piccccc.jpg

Pretty plants everyone.... Be safe and Happy New Year

Keepem Green

!! Yea sorry I didn’t read that part new to this how do I delete my pics off this

No problem mate and I'm sure Teddy will take care of it in time or just contact him via private message to inform him of the mistake. Either way! ~Peace~

Organic indoor grown Jade Dragon (Green Crack x Grand Daddy Purple):

DSC036725.JPG

Happy New Year to one and all!:partyboy:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Woody..... You stopped me in my tracks and I went speechless. :bravo:

Cola Monster, those gold tones are to die for. Damn! You two already made their work pretty hard. :laughtwo: Hmmm.... I'll have to go looking through the shots. I don't know if I'm up to your level yet guys. I'm in awe. :battingeyelashes: :love:

OldSchool, that black and white is lovely. :love:

Back
Top Bottom