420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest: Annual Winner 2017

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
This is the annual winner's award for the member who has submitted the best selection of great photographs of plants, colas and nugs for our daily Instagram and Facebook updates, based on quantity, quality and usability.

As with the monthly Creme De La Creme Photo Contest, the annual winner is chosen by the 420 Moderation Team.

We are delighted to announce that the annual winner of 420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest 2017 is @Agemon

It was an extremely tough choice, however Agemon has consistently submitted excellent photographs throughout the year which have been not only numerous but well-composed, original, thoughtful and easily cropped for use on our Instagram and Facebook pages. Thanks to all our members who have submitted some extraordinary shots across 2017.

Congratulations, Agemon. :bravo:

The annual prize package includes the regular monthly prizes, plus additional items from our generous sponsors. We thank them all.

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest 2017

GROWant Contributes:

GROWant G3HiPAR GR240

The Kind Pen Contributes:

TruVá Dry Herbal Vaporizer

Vapor Warehouse Contributes:

Vaporbrothers Eleven Vape Pen - VB11

Crop King Seeds Contributes:

$100 Gift Certificate

Seedsman Contributes:

$100 Store Credit

Dope Seeds Contributes:

Five Pack Of Auto Gorilla OG

Bomb Seeds Contributes:

1x5 Pack of Cherry Bomb Auto & 1x5 Pack of Cluster Bomb

Auto Seeds Contributes:

1x5 Pack of Gorilla Glue Auto & 1x5 Pack of Girl Scout Cookies Auto

Terpinator Contributes:

10 Litres Terpinator

GeoPot Contributes:

Five 10 Gallon GeoPots

NorCal Nutrients Contributes:

Gallon Bottle of 86 - The Spider Mite & Powdery Mildew Killer

Cannabis Irrigation Supply Contributes:

12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics

420 Magazine Contributes:

420 rep points and "420 Gallery Contest Winner 2017" title.

420 Mag T-Shirt

420-magazine-tshirt3.jpg

Bic 420 Magazine Lighter

bic-420-magazine-lighter1.jpg

420 Mag Stickers

420-magazine-stickers2.jpg

420 Magazine Magnet

420_Magnet.JPG

Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

large-420-magazine-nug-jar.jpg

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Additional information on prize shipping can be found here.

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Congratulations Agemon!:bravo: Enjoy the fruits of your hard labor.:high-five:

This is the annual winner's award for the member who has submitted the best selection of great photographs of plants, colas and nugs for our daily Instagram and Facebook updates, based on quantity, quality and usability.

As with the monthly Creme De La Creme Photo Contest, the annual winner is chosen by the 420 Moderation Team.

We are delighted to announce that the annual winner of 420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest 2017 is @Agemon.

It was an extremely tough choice, however Agemon has consistently submitted excellent photographs throughout the year which have been not only numerous but well-composed, original, thoughtful and easily cropped for use on our Instagram and Facebook pages. Thanks to all our members who have submitted some extraordinary shots across 2017.

Congratulations, Agemon. :bravo:

The annual prize package includes the regular monthly prizes, plus additional items from our generous sponsors. We thank them all.

Congratulations Agemon!:bravo: Enjoy the fruits of your hard labor.:high-five:

Congrats Agemon!...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Way to go Agemon! Congrats!

:party:

Congratulations, Agemon! Teddy is right. Your photos ROCK!

:goodjob:

I feel so awesome right now!!! Thank you all so much for the kind words and the affirmation as well!!!!!! 2018 is going to be a great year for us all!!!!

More great pictures to follow for sure!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could someone post the winning pic, or a link to it please?
Thanks

It wasn't one picture. The award is given for consistency based off of the competition guidelines for the 2017 monthly series of CDLC's. I won because overall Teddy and the gang decided that my pictures were the most consistent of the all the contestants who entered the contest each month of 2017.

The new CDLC for 2018 has different guidelines and requirements.

I submitted photos from July through December and placed a few different times within those 6 months. There isn't one specific picture that won, rather there 180 pictures that pushed me toward that final goal.

Hope this helps and good luck in CDLC 2018!

It wasn't one picture. The award is given for consistency based off of the competition guidelines for the 2017 monthly series of CDLC's. I won because overall Teddy and the gang decided that my pictures were the most consistent of the all the contestants who entered the contest each month of 2017.

The new CDLC for 2018 has different guidelines and requirements.

I submitted photos from July through December and placed a few different times within those 6 months. There isn't one specific picture that won, rather there 180 pictures that pushed me toward that final goal.

Hope this helps and good luck in CDLC 2018!

:high-five:

Congrats Age! Well deserved man - fantastic contribution
:party:

Someone should put together a post or a gallery with all of them collected in one place...

Back
Top Bottom