420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Year Contest

During the past 12 months, we've seen so many members show and share their knowledge, time, experience and perhaps most importantly, spirit. We are truly grateful to each and every one of you for helping support our Mission. Each month one member has been voted the cream on the cake, now it’s time to choose who’s the cherry on top.

Your votes are now invited for Member of the Year 2017. Voting closes at midnight, PST on 31st January.

* VOTING FROM SMARTPHONE *

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2017

MagicalButter Contributes:

MagicalButter - Cannabutter Making Device

Vapor Warehouse Contributes:

Vaporbrothers Eleven Vape Pen - VB11

The Kind Pen Contributes:

TruVá Dry Herbal Vaporizer

Cannapot Contributes:

1x10 Blueberry F2 & 1x10 Bushmans Plus Surprise Pack Plus 22% Discount Code

Crop King Seeds Contributes: $100 Gift Certificate

Gorilla Seeds Contributes:

$50 Gift Certificate

Auto Seeds Contributes:

T Shirt Plus 1x5 Girl Scout Cookies Auto Pack & 1x5 Pack of Gorilla Glue Auto

Dope Seeds Contributes:

Five Pack Of Auto Gorilla OG

Bomb Seeds Contributes:

T Shirt Plus 1x5 Pack of Gorilla Bomb & 1x5 Pack of THC Bomb

NorCal Nutrients Contributes:

Gallon Bottle of 86 - The Spider Mite & Powdery Mildew Killer

Terpinator Contributes:

10 Litres Terpinator

GeoPot Contributes:

Five 10 Gallon GeoPots

Cannabis Irrigation Supply Contributes:

12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics

420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contributes:

Medicine Bottles

King Size Cones

J-Tubes

Space Case Contributes:

Space Case Grinder 2 Piece

420 Magazine Contributes:

420 rep points and "Member of the Year" title.

420 Mag T-Shirt

420-magazine-tshirt3.jpg

Bic 420 Magazine Lighter

bic-420-magazine-lighter1.jpg

420 Mag Stickers

420-magazine-stickers2.jpg

420 Magazine Magnet

420_Magnet.JPG

Large 420 Magazine Nug Jar

large-420-magazine-nug-jar.jpg

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Additional information on prize shipping can be found here.​

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

3. In accepting the Member of the Year title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Year title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

Congrats to everyone on this list! What an amazing list of members and growers! Also, I wanted to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year if I haven't made it around to all your journals yet...I am working on it.

Also a big shout out to all our amazing sponsors for the generosity and making these contests as exciting as they are!!

Best of luck everyone. :hug: Thank you all, once again, for all your hours of dedication to the membership.

This was a very inspiring read, here's what I think...

6. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

----------------

To have this honour, a badge of delight, a pat on the back for the Cannabis fight.

To demonstrate respect to ALL members, regardless of gender, keep our heads up never surrender.

To set an example, our activism is ample, celebrate our differences, overcoming diversity fences.

To support his/her actions eagerly, we are family, smiles all around, while the seed goes in the ground.

To exude helpful posting behaviour, to help those that appear weaker, build up those who are genuine seekers.

To retain the title, achievement is critical, my pride remains subtle, winning motm helped me win the race like the turtle.

To remain compliant, promote the science, overcome the barriers from government giants.

To play by the rules, my passion is what fuels, when you already have the tools, to turn heartbreak into edible jewels.

To follow the guidelines, help those on the sidelines, to aid plants showing "the" signs, just a friendly response sometimes.

When you look at the list of candidates, you'll see those who are spinning multiple plates.

Succesful cultivators, medium motivators, helping hundreds of medical growers.

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity, to sit among thee, sharing space with some grow royalty.

This is not a novelty, I take this very seriously, I have accomplished beyond what my brain can see.

It's hard to believe, a brain patient can provide relief, not something you hear every day, with the broken words I have to say.

I'm a better person for being here, helping brain patients who fear, advocating for those whom are severe.

I would do it for you... Love Lady G

---------------

Thank you Teddy, 420 Staff and volunteers, the sponsors who provide us with opportunities that wouldn't normally be available to people with disabilities. To all the brain patients, caregivers, growers, sponsors and supporters of our brain research, I do all this for you.

Please mark this day as a milestone...you will be the first to witness the emergence of Cannabis as a primary medicine for Brain Patients. WE WIN!

"Pfizer Is Ending Research Into New Drugs for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases"

Couldn't turn down the opportunity to share the good news. I predict big change in the 420 future.

You heard it first on 420 Magazine where the trends... start... here.

Thank you for a second chance at life, very humbling & always inspiring. :Namaste:
The long haul...:love:

A wise man once told me...never stop learning...I will never forget him for that.

Thank you for the unconditional friendship, my plants thank you, my brain thanks you, this forum thanks you, you're the king, penny the wise!:love:

:adore:

Well you can only store so much info in the brain around 2.5 petabytes give or take... Some people even think that number could be much less as low as the terabytes. Well now that's even less storage left in the old noggin for ya. It's not quiet like you'll ever even store nearly that much information though unless you are Snowden .

This was a very inspiring read, here's what I think...

6. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

----------------

To have this honour, a badge of delight, a pat on the back for the Cannabis fight.

To demonstrate respect to ALL members, regardless of gender, keep our heads up never surrender.

To set an example, our activism is ample, celebrate our differences, overcoming diversity fences.

To support his/her actions eagerly, we are family, smiles all around, while the seed goes in the ground.

To exude helpful posting behaviour, to help those that appear weaker, build up those who are genuine seekers.

To retain the title, achievement is critical, my pride remains subtle, winning motm helped me win the race like the turtle.

To remain compliant, promote the science, overcome the barriers from government giants.

To play by the rules, my passion is what fuels, when you already have the tools, to turn heartbreak into edible jewels.

To follow the guidelines, help those on the sidelines, to aid plants showing "the" signs, just a friendly response sometimes.

When you look at the list of candidates, you'll see those who are spinning multiple plates.

Succesful cultivators, medium motivators, helping hundreds of medical growers.

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity, to sit among thee, sharing space with some grow royalty.

This is not a novelty, I take this very seriously, I have accomplished beyond what my brain can see.

It's hard to believe, a brain patient can provide relief, not something you hear every day, with the broken words I have to say.

I'm a better person for being here, helping brain patients who fear, advocating for those whom are severe.

I would do it for you... Love Lady G

---------------

Thank you Teddy, 420 Staff and volunteers, the sponsors who provide us with opportunities that wouldn't normally be available to people with disabilities. To all the brain patients, caregivers, growers, sponsors and supporters of our brain research, I do all this for you.

Please mark this day as a milestone...you will be the first to witness the emergence of Cannabis as a primary medicine for Brain Patients. WE WIN!

"Pfizer Is Ending Research Into New Drugs for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases"

Couldn't turn down the opportunity to share the good news. I predict big change in the 420 future.

You heard it first on 420 Magazine where the trends... start... here.

Thank you for a second chance at life, very humbling & always inspiring. :Namaste:
The long haul...:love:
Wow I just saw this Lady G! And I love it. Your style of writing and thinking really resonates with me BIG HUG!

That being said congrats to all this year's winners and nominees! I love this place and am so grateful to have found you all! But even more flattered to call so many of you friends .. May 2018 be the year we show the world the potential of cannabis and it's awesome healing powers and thearpudic properties.

Best wishes to all.

And big shout out and thanks to our 420 staff and supportive sponsors.

:eek:ne-love:

Dabber

Back
Top Bottom