420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2017

420 Magazine's Plant of the Year 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Plant of the Year Contest 2017

During the past 12 months, we've seen our beloved plant in all her various glory. You have treated us all to examples which are by turn, glorious, surprising, inspirational and always delightful. We salute all your work. We've seen every medium, every style, every approach, indoors and out, produce some wonders. Each month you've voted the best out of about 25. There are twelve left. That's one heck of a pile to be top of. Now it's time to decide which lady is the loveliest of the lot.

Voting closes at midnight, PST on 31st January.

* VOTING FROM SMARTPHONE *

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Plant of the Year 2017

Mars Hydro Contributes:

Mars II 1600 Grow Light & Grow Tent

MagicalButter Contributes:

MagicalButter - Cannabutter Making Device

Vapor Warehouse Contributes:

Vaporbrothers Eleven Vape Pen - VB11

The Kind Pen Contributes:

TruVá Dry Herbal Vaporizer

Arizer Contributes:

Arizer Air II

Remo Nutrients Contributes:

Supercharged Kit

Cannapot Contributes:

1x10 Bluberry F2 & 1x10 Bushmans Plus Surprise Pack Plus 22% Discount Code

Crop King Seeds Contributes:

$100 Gift Certificate

Gorilla Seeds Contributes:

$50 Gift Certificate

Auto Seeds Contributes:

Auto Seeds T Shirt Plus 1x5 Pack of Hijack & 1x5 Pack of Ultra Lemon Haze

Dope Seeds Contributes:

Five Pack Of Auto Gorilla OG

Bomb Seeds Contributes:

Bomb T Shirt, 1x5 Pack of Atomic Bomb & 1x5 Pack of Big Bomb

NorCal Nutrients Contributes:

Gallon Bottle of 86 - The Spider Mite & Powdery Mildew Killer

Terpinator Contributes:

10 Litres Terpinator

GeoPot Contributes:

Five 10 Gallon GeoPots

Cannabis Irrigation Supply Contributes:

12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics

420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contributes:

Medicine Bottles

King Size Cones

J-Tubes

Space Case Contributes:

Space Case Grinder 2 Piece

420 Magazine Contributes:

420 rep points and "Plant of the Year" title.

420 Mag T-Shirt

420-magazine-tshirt3.jpg

Bic 420 Magazine Lighter

bic-420-magazine-lighter1.jpg

420 Mag Stickers

420-magazine-stickers2.jpg

420 Magazine Magnet

420_Magnet.JPG

Large 420 Magazine Nug Jar

large-420-magazine-nug-jar.jpg

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional information on prize shipping can be found
here

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

Eligible Winners From The Past 12 Months

FeralA9X - Red Diesel

Screenshot_2025.png

Screenshot_2009.png

TheBlaze - Lemon OG Kush

16802.jpg

22465.jpg

GreenProto - Blue Dream

Full_Shop.jpg

Close_Up48.JPG

Norcaliwood - Red Leicester Tease

contest14.jpg

contest23.jpg

Asesino85 - White Rhino

IMG_098336.JPG

IMG_104338.JPG

Underthunder - Incredible Bulk

2017_05_13_6963.jpg

2017_05_06_6912_edited-11.jpg

Cola Monster - OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple

DSC0043115.JPG

DSC021981.JPG

Pennywise - Dinachem

420-magazine-mobile717324916.jpg

420-magazine-mobile332184775.jpg

Asesino85 - Chemdawg

IMG_231318.JPG

IMG_232620.JPG

AussieBogan - Afghan Skunk

420-magazine-mobile898040710.jpg

420-magazine-mobile64817673.jpg

Blazin Waffle - Tangerine Dream

420-magazine-mobile1789006595.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1776978332.jpg

Duggan - Devils Carnival

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_024.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDC_s_frosting_up_023.jpg

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Join Our Other Contests:
Member of the Year
Nug of the Year
Member of the Month
Plant of the Month
Nug of the Month
Photo of the Month

:popcorn:

Alot of GREAT PLANTS... Hope everyone kills it in the plant's department this year..... Keepem Green

It's incredible to see them all together in a row. Great work growers, every one of these plants is a deserving choice.

Nice!! Usually it would be hard to vote.... Congrats to all!!

First I have to laugh at myself, HA!! I'm quoting my own comment to show that my previous post was a farce.

Take all winning entries of the year and then ask us to pick one.... Seriously, not an easy task!!

I do congratulate all entrant's for your representation of extravagant plants for 2017 on 420!!

I just ask if everyone could please make the choice easier for 2018!! Peace!!

I like to walk through the gallery before I vote, ignoring the tallied votes. I don't want registered votes to influence my decision in any way. This time I stopped at Woody's, then made myself go on to see the rest before I cast my vote. When the totals popped up I had to smile at how many of us shared my opinion. :battingeyelashes:

Woody..... I'm in awe. :adore: You do know how to pick the ones that catch the voter's eye, don't you?

I'm in awe of all of you, to be honest. To think that I get to rub virtual elbows with this much talent gives me goosebumps. :green_heart:

Congrats. on the dual wins this month NCW!:bravo: You have now set the bar for myself and others to strive towards. Great work!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom