420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2017

420 Magazine's Nug of the Year 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Nug of the Year Contest 2017

Here they are. Each month's winner of 2017. The best buds. The top trichomes. The nicest nugs. All dried, cured and ready to be enjoyed. They probably already have been. We've seen nugs of every size, hue and shape this year. Everyone a marvellous mound of matchless medication for their justly proud owner. Time for you to decide which is the top of the heap, queen of the hill.

Your votes are now invited for Nug of the Year 2017. Voting closes at midnight, PST on 31st January.

* VOTING FROM SMARTPHONE *

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Nug of the Year 2017

GROWant Contributes:

GROWant G3HiPAR GR240

MagicalButter Contributes:

MagicalButter - Cannabutter Making Device

Vapor Warehouse Contributes:

Vaporbrothers Eleven Vape Pen - VB11

The Kind Pen Contributes:

TruVá Dry Herbal Vaporizer

Cannapot Contributes:

1x10 Bluberry F2 & 1x10 Bushmans Plus Surprise Pack Plus 22% Discount Code

Crop King Seeds Contributes:

$100 Gift Certificate

Gorilla Seeds Contributes:

$50 Gift Certificate

Auto Seeds Contributes:

1x5 Pack of Dreamberry & 1x5 Pack of Diesel Berry

Dope Seeds Contributes:

Five Pack Of Auto Gorilla OG

Bomb Seeds Contributes:

1x5 Pack of Ice Bomb & 1x5 Pack of Berry Bomb Auto

NorCal Nutrients Contributes:

Gallon Bottle of 86 - The Spider Mite & Powdery Mildew Killer

Terpinator Contributes:

10 Litres Terpinator

GeoPot Contributes:

Five 10 Gallon GeoPots

Cannabis Irrigation Supply Contributes:

12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics

420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contributes:

Medicine Bottles

King Size Cones

J-Tubes

Space Case Contributes:

Space Case Grinder 2 Piece

420 Magazine Contributes:

420 rep points and "Nug of the Year" title.

420 Mag T-Shirt

420-magazine-tshirt3.jpg

Bic 420 Magazine Lighter

bic-420-magazine-lighter1.jpg

420 Mag Stickers

420-magazine-stickers2.jpg

420 Magazine Magnet

420_Magnet.JPG

Large 420 Magazine Nug Jar

large-420-magazine-nug-jar.jpg

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional information on prize shipping can be found
here

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

Eligible Winners From The Past 12 Months

OldSchool 64 - Purple Ryder

20161009_1437121.jpg

Twox - Purple Urkle

20170207_140201.jpg

20170207_152421.jpg

Cola Monster - Space Queen x Jack The Ripper

DSC022086.JPG

Untitled_5-1_dragged_1.jpg

Norcaliwood - Purple Orange CBD

PO-CBD.jpg

bud_contest1.jpg

Triggle - Legacy Haze

ArmasticeShot_1_1_1.jpg

ArmasticeShot_1_1_-1.jpg

ShiggityFlip - Sour Bubble

420-magazine-mobile1464040664.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1654252028.jpg

FeralA9X - Rollex OG

Screenshot_5275.png

Screenshot_5276.png

GrizzWald - Durple Pream

IMG_502310.JPG

IMG_504017.JPG

Nicholas Flamel - Chocolate Mint OG

IMG_084038.JPG

IMG_083243.JPG

SweetSue - Carnival

IMG_295723.JPG

IMG_296515.JPG

Dr.h00k - Malawi Gold Auto

P10605273.JPG

P1060537.JPG

Graytail - Pineapple Express x Jock Horror

DSCN81503.JPG

DSCN81571.JPG

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Join Our Other Contests:
Member of the Year
Plant of the Year
Member of the Month
Plant of the Month
Nug of the Month
Photo of the Month

:popcorn:

:lot-o-toke:
You still smokin?????
:rofl:

Great year! Everyone is a winner having choice bud like this. Comes down to between Shiggity n Triggle......I need to smoke a bit more before this tough decision

Amazing, amazing, work folks. Hope to try to make a very tiny splash in this lake of talent in 2018.

And we look forward to the competition Zoidberg. :welcome: to the happiest canna community online. Tell you what, make a big splash. It's more fun that way, and life is meant to be fun. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Stupid Ridiculous Lineup!!:thedoubletake:
Im buggin out.
How the hell can you choose one?

Well guys, it's a good thing I have no ego, eh? :laughtwo:

Stupid Ridiculous Lineup!!:thedoubletake:
Im buggin out.
How the hell can you choose one?

Ha! Yeah that happens to me a lot. I mostly just choose whichever one makes me want to smoke it the most - which could be different in any given moment. Ok - so I do think about the trim and the cure (as much as you can tell about cure in a photo anyway) but mostly it's how much do I want to consume it .... that approach stops me buggin' out too much...

Congratulations on your N.O.T.Y. win GT!:bravo: Excellent work mate!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom