• mrdlouisd

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Congratulations to thatboydean for winning the May Plant of the Month contest. :yummy: We are now ready for June's contest.

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. Voting will begin during the last week of the month. On the last day of the month, we will announce the winner of the contest.

Each winner will receive 25 rep points and a custom title or signature in their profile.

Rules:

1. One photo per member.

2. Each entry must be an original photos of your own plant.

3. The photo must include ONLY images of the plant. But you may add one image as a reference point for size.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

Let's see what you've got!

Re: June PLANT of the Month Contest

I was having a hard time deciding whether to go with a close up or a whole plant. The tittle suggests plant so...

Afgoey_wo_Gravity.JPG

If I'd given it better lighting you could see all the crystals... but in this shot you can see most of the plant.

Re: June PLANT of the Month Contest

I was having a hard time deciding whether to go with a close up or a whole plant. The tittle suggests plant so...

Afgoey_wo_Gravity.JPG

If I'd given it better lighting you could see all the crystals... but in this shot you can see most of the plant.

That plant is a chunky monkey.Nice:clap::yummy::clap:

VOTE - June 2008 Plant of the Month Contest

^The poll for our June Plant of the Month Contest is now open. Thanks to all who submitted nominations!

1. WestCoastToke:
bbnugsmall.jpg

2. thatboydean:
picresized_th_1205926000_DSC02818.jpg

3. biggreenbuds4:
new212.jpg

4. HeadMed:
Afgoey_wo_Gravity.JPG

5. the don won:
picresized_1213876278_Picture_0012.jpg

6. mrdlouisd:
2204.JPG

Re: VOTE - June 2008 Plant of the Month Contest

big budda cheese is the shit. i love that strain i am also in the northen states pm me man id love to chat. all in all these pictures are great keep them coming guys my plants are no where near ready and def not worthy for this thread, ahha i got these two little chazy clones i gotta get a new bulb but any way good job fellas

peaceloveandgoodmusic

Come on...how can I choose? This is tough...

I'm with ya freak. Tough choice, but I finally decided.

I would have to go with don won.. I would love to have a tree that big lol but my 2nd pick is mrloius... Nice grow all:cool:

I liked all the photos, but HeadMed wasn't that great with the lighting and composition. I did vote for it as it has a beautiful, twisted structure and looks to be stoney weed, just my impression. ~~~:)

Shov

Back
Top Bottom