• 420_craig

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

Congratulations to Be IRIE for winning the May Nug of the Month contest. :yummy: It's now time to get started with June's contest.

Please submit a photos of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) We will only accept self-nominations. Voting will begin during the last week of the month. On the last day of the month, we will announce the winner of the contest.

Each winner will receive 25 extra rep points and a custom title or signature in their profile.

Rules:

1. One photo per member.

2. Each entry must be an original photo of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

3. The photo must include ONLY images of the nug. But you may add one image as a reference point for size.

3. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

4. Self-nominations only.

Let's see what you've got!

Re: June NUG of the Month Contest

Everybody has some mighty nice looking buds!

VOTE - June 2008 Nug of the Month Contest

^The poll is now open for the June Nug of the Month Contest. We have some nice entries this month--thanks to everyone who placed a nomination!

1. thatboydean:
99111.jpg

2. FishSticks:
IMG_1011.jpeg

3. Shovelhandle:
100_2594s.JPG

4. southflorida:
theknotresize.JPG

5. 420_craig:

Re: VOTE - June 2008 Nug of the Month Contest

I voted for my own bud (booooo. <g>) but aside from that I like 420 craigs fresh bud just as well. And thatboydean's entry is a little like Shovelhandles July Nug of the Month entry. : )

All the nugs are choice though. Best of luck to all us entries. Booyah!

Shov

Re: VOTE - June 2008 Nug of the Month Contest

I had to go with shovelhandle that bud mad me droLlL.. I like em really break me something off lol...

Back
Top Bottom