1 2.78%
  • borntorun

1 2.78%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 420 Magazine's 420 Member of the Month - June 2009

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

re: 420 Magazine's 420 Member of the Month - June 2009

A cop asked Weedpipe for one 'Legalize Hemp' flyer. Weedpipe gave him TEN.

Weedpipe fo sho this month.

Post Thanks / Like

Me, for member of the month, thanks for the nod but i respectfully decline any nomination, i average less than 2 posts a day, this needs to go to those who actually help the other members, im just here to learn and be around some like-minded people ...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Weedpipe View Post
    Me, for member of the month, thanks for the nod but i respectfully decline any nomination, i average less than 2 posts a day, this needs to go to those who actually help the other members, im just here to learn and be around some like-minded people ...
    Post counts are garbage and mean nothing. You're as deserving as anyone.

Post Thanks / Like

weed420, charliemopps, 420fied, wheelofortune, and just just cuz i love his name, weedymcweedweed

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DroJo View Post
    ms. fox

she always seems informative, and always drops messages filled with encouragement and alacrity..
    Ok, that was really sweet. Thank you! I appreciate the thought. ;-)

Weedpipe, you deserve it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^^ You're going to have to talkin him into it Ms.Fox, he's shying away from the Growlight

Any other nominations - 3 places earn rep points

Post Thanks / Like

^Lol... I see... ;-)

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Obxgardener, maxximus, LabRat, greenmonkey, fineas, bigpappa, Lil Neutrino, a bunch more who's names escape me, all the regulars, the staff (yeah, I know lol),

...and any one of several thousand "guest" lurkers if only they'd come in off the streets, sign up at this fine site, and start helping out!

[EDIT: I just noticed that this is my 1000th post. Hmm. That happened a lot quicker than I expected. LOL]
    Last edited by TorturedSoul; 06-16-2009 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Must Have Been There
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

Cannabis Connoisseur Propa Gator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wheelofortune has my vote. Science and sharing, thanks WOF.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OK, we wore weedpipe down, good work team

He's agreed to be in the running this month.

Good list of members again this month - good job on the nominees

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedSoul View Post
    Obxgardener, maxximus, LabRat, greenmonkey, fineas, bigpappa, Lil Neutrino, a bunch more who's names escape me, all the regulars, the staff (yeah, I know lol),
    I'm honored that my name even came up, wasn't expecting it Not sure I'm really deserving of the title but I'm humble like that. Still a newb trying to learn all I can, great bunch of people here...very MATURE group of people I might add! I'm just trying to help out as best I can with my limited experience and keep a well-documented journal (including my spazz moments that every newb is bound to have lol) for any other new growers that come behind me.

Gio77 has given me pretty good advice via PM (I initiated) and while he has pushed a few boundaries in his short membership his posts are pretty informative and helpful. CharlieMopps, been seeing his posts around quite a bit and seems to know his stuff. DaMagoMan, he's all over the place...so many helpful people here beyond the few I've mentioned (staff included), hard to narrow it down to just one!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lil Neutrino,

Was trying to think of a couple people that I've seen give help in some form during the month, whether said help took the form of answering another member's question, engaging in dialog with them to facilitate them figuring it out their self, posting a grow journal thread that would provide examples (or let people follow along as you learn something new), or even by providing entertainment value.

Yours was one of the nicknames that came to mind. I don't look at being a fairly recent addition to the 420Magazine family as being a handicap because the contest covers for a specific period of time. (And because I'm fairly new and somehow got picked lol.)

You are correct about there being lots of helpful members here, both among the new members, the old salts, and the old salts who happen to be new members.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

Member of the Month 2nd Place Winner (Feb 10') DroJo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Fox View Post
    Ok, that was really sweet. Thank you! I appreciate the thought. ;-)

Weedpipe, you deserve it.
    No prob.. Ya

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm.. i'm gonna have to go with Hazeseeker, the guys' got an indoor and outdoor grow going at the same time and they're both pretty sick, and i'd also have to throw fluroman and bubbadank in there as well, they both have pretty awesome grows going on. Oh and also can't forget my boy estranged, he's got a monster in growing in his garden right now and has overcome quite a bit in his progress.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

All great choices so far! There are still lots of helpful members out there too.

More Ovaltine, Please

Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast