Votes: 1 2.8%
  • borntorun

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title.

Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be nominated.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title.

Second and third place receive 25 and 10 points respectively.

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I nominate soniq420. I had a small problem with my Aero grow and he helped me right away. He got Irie on the case in a matter of minutes. It's folks like this who are willing to help others which make this such a great place.

We got the problem solved immediately and my plants are looking great.

Thank you Soniq.

If I am not allowed to nominate Soniq because he's the Sheriff around here then I nominate Pan4gold as he was helping me diagnose my plant problem via PM. Thank you Pan.

ms. fox

she always seems informative, and always drops messages filled with encouragement and alacrity..

Thanks for the kind words 420fied, but staff isn't eligable for the contests.

Pan's not eligable again yet either ;( Only one Member of the Month win per 6 month period - Pan won recently.

Still looking for the first nomination - 100 rep points at stake for first place

:cheer:Member of the Month:cheer:

when you say staff does that include grow support too?

I assume Hopsitality Team members are eligible but am I correct or mistaken?

Hospitality members are not eligible

They're staff and we want this contest and thread to be for the purpose of recognizing those members that go above and beyond in helping their friends and newbies and such.

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify though;)

I'm chomping at the bit but holding back, because I'm personally online all the time, and I can think of 5-10 people that are deserving of the honor.

Naw, I'm not holding back I'll throw one out there - @Weedpipe. He keeps things lite around here, but also helps by pointing out when people need help. I laughed out loud "need more cowbell" and you've got to admit it takes pods to post a seedling up against all those trees in our other contest thread.

OK, I'll throw another out there. @WheeloFortune. Started off as our second serious Rotary Grower (after Maxximus) and has helped immensely in increasing the popularity of the Volks type devices (we're up to 6 threads/journals now with more germinating). Excellent scientific method follower, helpful to newbies, answers every question, and is now spreading his knowledge in other Journals in Progress. I've got special respect for the brutal honesty of the dispassionate data collector mindset.

:cheer:Member of the Month:cheer:

Weedpipe ... that hack ... he aint member of the month material ... trust me, i know the guy ... and besides that, hes a pothead ... :peace:

Me, for member of the month, thanks for the nod but i respectfully decline any nomination, i average less than 2 posts a day, this needs to go to those who actually help the other members, im just here to learn and be around some like-minded people ... :peace:

ms. fox

she always seems informative, and always drops messages filled with encouragement and alacrity..

Ok, that was really sweet. Thank you! I appreciate the thought. ;-)

Weedpipe, you deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom