Find the 420 Magazine Products on Showtime's Weeds

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
420MagazineLogo-300.jpg

The fifth season of Weeds, Showtime’s number one hit TV series, debuts Monday June 8th at 10 PM.

Join the fun, spot the 420 Magazine or 420 Girls name/logo on set and win a free 420 Magazine or 420 Girls T-Shirt and 50 rep points!

It’s fun and easy to do.

420magazinebanner015.jpg

Just watch the series and whenever you notice a 420 Magazine product or item, post about it in this thread.

Please tell us specifically what you saw and where you saw it.

The first three people to post valid replies will be our winners.

420 Magazine on Weeds, how much better can it get ;)

Weeds_Wallpaper.JPG

First three people to spot the 420 Girls logo win a 90 day membership to the 420 Girls website and a 420 Girls T-Shirt!

Many of our sponsors are also branded in the show, more on that soon.​

sounds fun, but now won't the east cost have a big advantage over west coast? :( like 3 hours... :cheesygrinsmiley:

so i have direct tv and i just watched it east coast time... what did you guys think?

i didn't see any 420 references though... can you give us hint.. is it in the premeir or in the whole series, im gonna have to watch again.

I'm not sure exactly what we're looking for, but I'll take a stab at it to get the ball rolling...

Patio scene w/ Doug, Silas and Andy - Doug is smoking from a glass bong.

School Library - youngest son is selling "A cure for depression" to his English teacher.

Laundry room- While talking about a grow they mention Advanced Nutrients. Not sure this counts since it was spoken and not seen. Extra credit?;)

Living room scene near end of show- Silas is carrying a couple of tupperware
containers full of clones.

I was looking for product placement of 420 sponsors but I didn't really see any names.

This was the first time I've seen the show. It was pretty good. I laughed my a$$ off on the ransom bit. Now I've gotta rent the last 4 seasons on DVD.

Anyone else?

so did potpie get it? was that what we are looking for??? thats pretty vague if it is, the whole show is about smoking weed haha

season 4 the show got wierd, and season 5 looks to be kinda the same, they should get away from the border plot, it's just not the same as before, the first 3 seasons are the best.

what was up with the dancing at the end? thats no cliffhanger like the show is known for...

was the 420 logo on the cup next to the alarm clock when andy is telling nancy they need to flee to denmark?

it's possible, we did supply a bunch of stickers as well, but that was not a planned branding... there's always a possibility they placed our sticker on the cup, i'll have to get back to you on that one...
was the 420 logo on the cup next to the alarm clock when andy is telling nancy they need to flee to denmark?

stickers? i didn't see any stickers for sale, i'd slap those everywhere

:cheer:420 Just sweetened the pot:cheer:

"First three people to spot the 420 Girls logo win a 90 day membership to the 420 Girls website and a 420 Girls T-Shirt!"

Keep watching, keep looking, keep hunting for the 420 brands. They are and/or will be there to see.

haha im glad i found this thread. I love weeds. But last episode i was so stoked about seeing Nancy's tits. I didnt see anything else. hahaha this will be funn!!!!

I just saw that pic up on the top of this thread and it made me think, what ever happened to Conrad anyway? He was the man! I guess the new "man" is sylis(or however you spell his name). But I like Conrad more cause he was a lot more street smart than Sylis is. lol, I wonder how many ppl are gonna see episode three and subsequently try an open up a dispensary. I could totally see it! This sounds like fun though, I wanna play! lol, Ill keep my eyes peeled!

Back
Top Bottom