The videos have been fixed. Thank you for pointing that out for us, Perseverance! :blushsmile:

Too cute 420 Girl :)

Great documentary! In the beginning he was so passionate that no one wanted to return his phone calls. lol I love the line that says he went from "a Nemesis to a Prophet". What passion to fight for so many years to bring this message to everyone. Long live Jack Herer the Hemperor :clap:

Here's another I purchased to build my Cannabis DVD library. I love it that they are posted here, but it's just too easy to grab the DVD and pop it in for friends or lend it out to help raise the awareness. Again - I also am a firm believer in supporting the movie maker as well - otherwise they won't be making more of them.

:peace:

Here's another I purchased to build my Cannabis DVD library. I love it that they are posted here, but it's just too easy to grab the DVD and pop it in for friends or lend it out to help raise the awareness. Again - I also am a firm believer in supporting the movie maker as well - otherwise they won't be making more of them.

Very true, good point on supporting the film makers. I would love to see more movies that de-mystify the Cannabis Prohibition. There are so many facts that support our mission to free this plant and movies help break through the misconceptions in a fun, interesting way. And then we can work on much more important issues in the world that are of a negative impact. ;)

My "short list" of Cannabis movies in my DVD collection are:

The Emperor of HEMP - Jack Herer Documentary
HIGH - True Tale of American Marijuana
Grass
Marijuana Inc
The Union - the business of getting high
American Drug War: the last white hope
How Weed Won the West
Leaves of Green

My "short list" of Cannabis movies in my DVD collection are:

The Emperor of HEMP - Jack Herer Documentary
HIGH - True Tale of American Marijuana
Grass
Marijuana Inc
The Union - the business of getting high
American Drug War: the last white hope
How Weed Won the West
Leaves of Green

+reps. Very nice selection. You've now inspired me to get a DVD collection together in order to support the film makers :bravo:

Back cover of the DVD Emperor of Hemp, not the book Emperor Wears No Clothes.

Thanks for the fyi. Goes to show that sometimes two heads are better than one. Still will get the book though, nice to have something to thumb through plus it looks like a really fun read.

Back
Top Bottom