All New Cannabis Documentary! Montana PBS

420 Warrior

From Montana PBS...I have seen most of these in the past couple of years but I haven't seen this one yet, I just found it...it's pretty good from what I've seen...Hmmm, let you know :thumb:

15 minutes in... and it's the most compassionate documentary I've seen yet.

30 mins in...Oh yea...very very compelling indeed...All about the patents and what Cannabis has done for them...My God, totally inspiring!

40 mins in... Doctors and scientist debating over the good and bad about Cannabis and most of them coming to the conclusion of the actual smoking/combustible part not being too good for you but they said the benefits far outweigh the risks in fact, that their hasn't been a case study of anyone developing any type of cancer from it.

50 mins in...Gives compelling evidence of the Canabinoid system of the human body and gives a detailed rundown on how it all works...very interesting indeed!

50-end at 57 mins...Recaps back to all the people who were interviewed in the Doc.

The only little hick-up I saw was a couple of little glitch problems throughout where it would repeat a small portion here and there...maybe where a commercial would go or something...IDK?

I really thought this was a very up-to-date documentary as well as truly compassionate in nature...I give it :thumb::thumb:

A must see for ANYONE on the fence about Cannabis!!!

Back
Top Bottom