Marijuana Inc: MSNBC with Al Roker

Founder
Marijuana Inc. on MSNBC with Al Roker - NOT to be confused with Marijuana Inc. on CNBC with Trish Regan
THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT DOCUMENTARIES CALLED MARIJUANA INC.

"Al Roker Reporting: Marijuana, Inc." completes the series on March 15th, with an investigation of marijuana, the most popular illicit drug in America that has created a multi-billion dollar industry. Roker reports on this illegal phenomenon and its implications and also takes a close look at California, one of the 13 states that has decriminalized marijuana for medical use.

Special 420 thank you to Ron Cabrera for recording, editing and uploading this video for us.
:goodjob:

How to Help
Ways to Help Charles C. Lynch

1. Charles C. Lynch will be sentenced on March 23, 2009 at 8:30 am at the Federal Court House in Los Angeles. Court support is greatly appreciated. A Protest Rally is planned for February 23, 2009 at 12 pm. The courthouse is located at 312 N. Spring Street, Los Angeles. Protesters are encouraged to bring acoustic instruments to the rally. Americans for Safe Access (ASA), Marijuana Policy Project (MPP), and National Organization for Reform of Marijuana Laws (Norml) will be helping plan and organize this event. WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO ATTEND.

2. Send Charlie an email. Let him know that you support him and the other casualties of the Federal Government's war against medical marijuana.

3. Donate money. Charlie has been unable to find full time work since the DEA and Local Sheriffs department violently raided his home and business. Charlie is facing bankruptcy and foreclosure of his home.

4. Offer Charlie a job. He's a software engineer by trade and lives in San Luis Obispo county. Send an email to Charlie if you would like to receive a copy of his resume for consideration.

5. Write Judge Wu and plead for Charlie's freedom. Supporters who wish to write a letter of support regarding sentencing should use the Letter salutation "Dear Judge Wu" and then send the letter to Charlie's Attorney:

Reuven Cohen
Federal Public Defender
321 East 2nd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012-4702

Click here for some sample letter ideas.

6. Contact the media to tell them about this story and let them know how you feel. A number of sources have taken on the Lynch Saga, namely Reason.tv has done a short documentary on the case and followed the trial with daily updates. Rick Ray Films is currently working on a full blown documentary regarding States Rights and Medical Marijuana. CNN ran a news story on the trial of Charles C. Lynch. Also numerous other News Agencies have run stories on USA vs Lynch. Al Roker has also been in contact with Lynch and wants to do a hour long documentary.

7. Contact your congress people. E-mail, phone, write, and visit your Senators and your House of Representatives. If you don't know who your House of Representatives Congress member is go to United States House of Representatives, 111th Congress, 1st Session and put your zip code +4 in the upper left-hand corner. If you don't know who your Senators are go to U.S. Senate. You can even visit your congress member's offices fairly close to your own home because they have satellite offices throughout their districts. Contacting Congress is vital because laws change in Congress and the only reason why the DEA and federal prosecutors are allowed to do what they're doing is because of a federal law; that law needs to be changed.

8. Pray for Charlie's freedom and for Judge Wu to use divine justice. Also pray for other patients and providers that are being prosecuted and thrown in prison by our Federal Government.

9. Spread the word about Charles Lynch and the protest. Talk to family, friends, associates, co-workers, classmates, schoolmates, roommates, lovers, anyone who will listen. Ask them what they think about the situation. If they don't know that much, inform them. Forward this email to everyone on your email list. Repost this on facebook, myspace, craigslist, live journal, blogspot, and any other website or forum you frequent.

10. Thank those that have been fighting for justice in this situation.

11. Join organizations like Americans for Safe Access, Marijuana Policy Project, NORML, CANorml. These organizations are making changes in legislation so people like Charles C. Lynch do not have to suffer at the hands of the Federal Government.

12. Vote for Barack Obama. Although Ron Paul would be the best president one should consider voting for Barack Obama. The Republican party has tore this country apart and does not deserve another 4 years in office. George W. Bush cheated to get into office when the Florida recount gave him the winning numbers and his policies have destroyed this country. The Iraq war is costing US Taxpayers $25,000,000,000 a month. Also nearly 300 'minors' have died in the line of duty. John McCain is against medical marijuana and states rights regarding the issue. So please vote for Barack Obama this November.

Thank you for your support.
Friends of CCL

Last updated 02-18-2009

How to Help - Friends of CCL

Please Join us with Court Support for Charles C. Lynch — California Medical Marijuana Dispensary Owner

Sentencing is scheduled for March 23, 2009 at 8:30am

Federal Court House 312 Spring St Los Angeles CA 90012

Please watch this clip of Charles Lynch telling his story to Al Roker on MSNBC's new documentary called Marijuana, Inc.
Marijuana Inc. - MSNBC with Al Roker
(not to be confused with the documentary that is also airing on CNBC called, Marijuana Inc.)

Charles C. Lynch is the former owner and managing Caregiver for Central Coast Compassionate Caregivers in Morro Bay.

The dispensary opened on April 1 2006 with the blessing of the city and even joined the Chamber of Commerce. In July 2006 the dispensary was granted a Conditional Use Permit from the City of Morro Bay to include a Medical Cannabis Nursery at the dispensary.

The Dispensary operated for almost one year without any major problems or complaints to the owner. On March 29, 2007 the Local Sheriff and DEA agents raided the Dispensary and Home of Charles Lynch. Lynch was not arrested at the time and reopened the dispensary on April 7 2007 with the blessing of the City of Morro Bay. A week after reopening the dispensary the DEA called the Landlord and threatened him with Forfeiture of his property unless he evicted the Dispensary from the building. On May 16, 2007 the Dispensary closed permanently.

On July 17, 2007 Lynch was arrested at his home and charged with Federal Marijuana Distribution. Now Lynch faces federal Prosecution for operating the Dispensary. His trial is scheduled to begin on July 22, 2008 in Los Angeles.

On August 5, 2008 Lynch was convicted in Federal Court for operating the Central Coast Compassionate Caregivers. On November 17, 2008 Charles will appear before Judge Wu to request a new trial on the grounds that he was not allowed to get his defense before the jury. On November 24, 2008 Charles will be sentenced in Federal Court and will most likely appeal the conviction and sentencing. Charles is currently out on a $400,000 bail posted by his loving and trusting family.

A Rally of support for Lynch and other patients and providers occurred before the Federal Court house on Monday February 23 at 12pm.

Charles C. Lynch will be sentenced on March 23, 2009 at the Federal Court House in Los Angeles. Eddie Lepp will be sentenced on the same day in Northern California for growing Medical Marijuana. Supporters and media are encouraged to attend.

Supporters who wish to write a letter of support regarding sentencing should use the Letter salutation "Dear Judge Wu" and then send the letter to:

Reuven Cohen
Federal Public Defender
321 East 2nd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012-4702

We thank you for your support of our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Please visit Charles's website for more information on him and his case.
Home - Friends of CCL

Why cant people just understand that this is a plant that just grows its natural, why is it illegal it comes from earth.... for example its like me saying oh yea im gonna get high off eating the tree bark, would they make trees illegal?

Did you even watch the video yet?
"Marijuana Inc." that aired on CNBC is the one that sucked, not this one...
This is also "Marijuana, Inc." but from MSNBC...
Wait til you watch it before making your comments because this doc is actually good for our side, you will see...
patience grasshoppah

Someone has to run this show like Spike TV runs DEA or anyone of the crappy shows that are not Educating anyone.And are vary distasteful repetitive nonsense. over and over.

oh wait a minute so there are 2 different ones? no wonder my friend told me that he had seen it and it was good but when i saw it i was like what the heck? i must have seen the sucky one is this the good one?

lmao Hightide805 you know what i mean lol, sometimes i just sit and think why the hell cant people see it the way i do, like another good example that i always think about it like what if someone tried another plant besides marijuana but would get you high and buzzed up or whatever would they make that plant illegal too? It would be natural... hopefully the world can understand what alot of us pot smokers see and know that it is not a harmful plant and i would not call it a drug because in order to be a drug you have to mix shit or cut it or something weed just grows but Hightide805 you made me laugh again when i read your post because its funny but true

Lol! I love the first video where it says 11 plants indoors can yield 11 pounds. Jeeze.

2nd clip: What are the propane tanks used for? I don't see how they pertain to growing.

Great finds 420! Thank you!

not oxygen but carbon dioxide

they are hooked up to generators to burn natural gas to make C02 for your plants

(then the plants turn the carbon dioxide into oxygen :cheesygrinsmiley: )

not oxygen but carbon dioxide

they are hooked up to generators to burn natural gas to make C02 for your plants

(then the plants turn the carbon dioxide into oxygen :cheesygrinsmiley: )

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom