The Union - Anti-Prohibition Documentary

Re: BEST ANTI-prohibtion documentary- THE UNION

thanks soniq: the video is 1hr and 44 min long ,, it's one of the best I have seen, or maybe it is THE BEST!

thanks for putting the whole video on USER, I didnt think we could post google videos or i would have, anyway, its the best damn doc out there in my opinion.

i don't know if this is the best documentary on the subject since i probably haven't seen them all but its my favorite so far. it seems like every one i see leaves me saying 'why didn't they talk about. . . '. but they did a very good job of covering most aspects of the subject.

i recommend it!

Gotta say that if this doesn't make the most convincing argument to reform - I don't know what does. I watched this a few months ago and I was really impressed.

Anyone who hasn't seen this - watch it. It'll further strengthen your convictions and give even more clarity to how much BS we are being, and have been, fed on Cannabis laws in the U.S. and Canada. 2 thumbs up on this video.

I can't see how anyone who is against legalization can't be affected by this video. I think anyone who watches this would walk away thinking we're doing a disservice by continued prohibition.

I can't see how anyone who is against legalization can't be affected by this video. I think anyone who watches this would walk away thinking we're doing a disservice by continued prohibition.

I agree! Although I was already in sync with the position of the documentary, I was astounded how clear it rang. They laid out facts which aren't viewpoints which can be disagreed. Some of those facts were very sad. The scene of the crop field being burned down by the gov conjured images of fahrenheit 541...

Also...I was a little disheartened hearing it spelled out that the majority of these facts have been known for the past 50 years... yet its illegal today. I hope we will bring about the age of Aquarius soon, free thinking not forcing judgments, and be done with all this crap! ;):peace::cool::peace:

yes this is a excellent documentary.
i especially liked the part where they debunked that whole monkey experiment.

This doc. made me so furious! I have to say that my wife, who always rolls her eyes at me when I start talking about the issue was very confused. I'll have to spread this around to my non-smoking friends.

Thanks for posting this thread Tintala

I remember the late 70's when Carter wanted to make grass legal (up to 28g) and Reagan came into office and everything changed. Weed that used to be sold in lids were now "bags" prices doubled in some areas overnight. Then weed was impossible to get unless it was Sinsimellian and that was only from October until shortly after Thanksgiving. Meanwhile the Big C was everywhere but trying to cop a bag of chronic was like asking for Nuclear Waste.
Reagan's War on Drugs part II (continued from Nixon pt I) was a disaster and equally as detrimental, and Un-American to we the people as the rosetta stone of this misguided War: The Controlled Substances Act of 1970.

GREAT THREAD +REP TO ALL

Back
Top Bottom