Pre-employment for walgreens, tomorrow

mr-maestro

I've been soooo stupid. Got laid off (thank you economy), been looking for a job, got discouraged and started smoking again....

Well now I have an interview, tomorrow.

My smoking habits have been pretty light compaired to what they have been in the past. A few hits on the weekends. Last time I smoked was on friday (4 days ago). I'm 5' 10" and 171 pounds, not fat but I have a bit of a beer gut.

So, #1, if anyone's worked at walgreens, can you give me a clue about the testing (on site/off site, test methods, etc.)

#2 HONESTLY, what are my chances of passing through dilution?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hey bud,
Now, there is absolutely no guarantee to this as it is all based on body make-up. But I am speaking from lots of first hand experience in pre-employment and on-site swabs. I personally am 5'8 144 lbs. I smoke like a chimney if I find out a few days in advance I just quit and dilute with water sometimes throw in some diuretics but I drink so much coffee in the morning usually not a problem. 4 days in my case has always been enough time. Almost a guarantee they are using the EMIT test if you are wondering a google search will answer any questions about that. If you are really worried about it look at investing in a kit.

It should be an EMIT test, standard urine.
Dillution may work in your case. But any time you're going to rely on dillution you really should have some cheap thc test strips to test yourself
General guidelines for dillution
Drink 40 ounces of gatorade the morning of the UA
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the test.

Is subbing with synthetic urine an option?

I have a ongoing problem with kidney stones and when I'm in the hospital they pump you full of cranberry juice. They say It's better than just water.It flushes you out according to my DR.:grinjoint:

I have a ongoing problem with kidney stones and when I'm in the hospital they pump you full of cranberry juice. They say It's better than just water.It flushes you out according to my DR.:grinjoint:

I agree with the cranberry juice, its good for your liver and kidneys. But it won't help flush thc out of your system. thc is not water soluble. For dillution a sports drink works best because it helps keep specific gravity correct for the UA. SO basically you can drink a little more fluids without risking getting a negative dillute.

Back
Top Bottom