Old p sure

gbr1990

I have a bottle of p sure i bought at least 5 months ago.. i used the heat pad when i thought i had a drug screen but didn't have one. i just recently found it and almost had to use it. It was left in my car for about a week in chilly weather wondering if anyone knows anything about p sure ever going bad or just dying so to say?

its been heated 3 times....

i know it sucks... i even tried the number on the back of the box but it was a voice mail for smoke shops to order it so... yeah id hate to have to use it and have it fail me ya know. thanks for trying for me tho :nomo:

From What I was told, you can heat P-sure as many times as you want. You will just have to buy more hand warmers. Just dont let it freeze. This p-sure stuff has worked everytime that I used it.

I have a bottle of p sure i bought at least 5 months ago.. i used the heat pad when i thought i had a drug screen but didn't have one. i just recently found it and almost had to use it. It was left in my car for about a week in chilly weather wondering if anyone knows anything about p sure ever going bad or just dying so to say?

its been heated 3 times....

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Talked to headshop today, it's shelf life is 3 years, so you can reheat the shit out of it. :hookah:
For the love of grass, do not heat it in a microwave because the heat strip is gonna get hotter first. Liquid needs a while to heat. I let it sit in a sink with some hot water, while I shower, dry it off, slap on the heat pad and plant somewhere, so you can make the drop.

Lemon G man i have been trying to find that strain in my area for a while, and i've only had to use it a couple times and i always used my defroster as i was on my way there. good ol car got me there again lol.

Back
Top Bottom