Help I need To know i if i will pass a drug test ASAP

ck0467

hey I Smoked some Pot the christmas day and early this morning like 3 am...i havent smoked in a while and i was worndering if i should worry about a drug test(looking for a second job) Im not Sure if You need to smoke all the Time for Thc to be In your body i dont smoke hardly ever...so am i at risk for testing positive please anyone let me know..and are there ways to get it out of my system fast....thanks...since we are on the subject does smoking pot once atotmatically mean you have thc in ur system...or is it based on how much and how often and how"good" the weed is...thanks

There is no way to get thc metabolites out of your body fast. THC is not water soluble so it stays in your fat cells till the fat cells are used up.
For a one time hit you're usually good in about 3 or 4 days. But it varies between people.
Follow the dillution method the morning of a UA.
Drink about 36 ounces of gatorade
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine.

I got this from Wiki.com

I attended a court ruled drug class and learned that marijuana has a halflife in your system. How long it takes to leave your system depends on how much you smoke. But the time maxes out at around 45 days. One smoking session for someone with a clean system takes about 3-4 days to be clean. Smoke 2 days later and then have to wait about a week, and so on. The time it will take roughly doubles every time you smoke until it maxes at about 45 days to be clean. So if you are maxed out and you wait about 2 weeks and then smoke again, you're basically back to 45 days.

This also depends on the test. Most job drug tests only test down to about 100 nanograms, which isn't dead accurate but will pick up if you are a smoker obviously. Court-appointed tests can test anywhere down to 10-20 nanograms, which is very accurate, and can also detect high levels of water, and any other drug test liquids. You can not fool those tests, and drinking water and tea does nothing for getting weed out of your system at all. The ONLY way to get it out is time, because it is in your blood.

Here is more input from other contributors:

* Marijuana can be detected in urine for nearly a week after smoking. Blood tests can be more accurate, and it might take a month to be totally clear. Hair tests show every drug ever taken when that hair was growing - this is why you see so many drug addicts with shaved heads or buzz cuts, by the way. Also by the way: taking laxatives and drinking wacky chemicals won't "cheat" a drug test. It will just make you go to the bathroom!

* I don't usually smoke marijuana but I went to the comedy show and smoked a blunt. I smoked the blunt on February 29, 2008, and took a urine test for a job on Tuesday, March 11, and tested negative. My height is 5' 7.5" and I am overweight (254 lbs.), but I go to the gym 4-5 days a week and drink plenty of water.

I recall reading a while back that weed -- if you are a rare user -- usually stays in your system 3-4 days. But to be safe, I would say a 10-day "test window" after you last smoked will give you a negative result. If you are a regular user, you will definitely have to detox yourself for at least 30 days.

Also, when you take those drug tests, it stipulates that if there is any reason to believe that you have tried to deceive the test it would be treated as a positive and you won't be hired anyway. Therefore, I'm sure they also test for those substances that will give you a negative reading when they do the test.

* I don't smoke weed regularly, but only every few months, over the duration of about a week. Whenever I've had to do a drug test, I just drank plenty of water (lots!) on the night before the test -- and on the day of the test -- and it came back clean. I also take a hydrochlorothiazide pill and I'm sure that helps too.

* Most of the answers on this blog are incorrect. It depends on how often you smoke, and on your metabolism. If you smoke once a week for 3 months and stop, you'll be clean within 3-5 days. If you smoke daily for 3 months and then stop, but exercise daily, you're looking at 2-3 weeks. The best way to find out is to purchase a few urine tests. They're cheap, and you can use them at home.
I've never heard of a blood test for marijuana.

There are ways to beat a hair test. Cut your hair to a reasonably short length and use Aloe Rid daily. Soak your hair in an astringent and wash with Tide. Again, you can buy hair test and mail it in.

It doesn't take months.

* I know the best way to get bud out of your system in under 3 days. All it takes is for you to suck up and gulp down something nasty: It's called psyllium. It's a type of powder you mix in a drink. Drink this stuff fast; the longer you wait, the tougher it is to drink. Take it 3 times a day, and 3 days later, you'll be THC-free. You can get it at any local grocery store or health store.

* First, there are multiple types and qualities of drug tests and these can greatly effect the amount of time the marijuana will stay in your system.

Urine tests: This depends greatly on how much you smoke and the quality of the test. If you don't smoke often -- say, about once a week -- are skinny (because the marijuana residue is stored in the fat cells), have a fast metabolism (this determines how quickly you use your fat cells), and stop smoking (this is important) it will take about 3 or 4 weeks. But if you have a urine test to get a job, drink a lot of water -- I'm talking about liters -- a few hours before you go, and your urine will be so diluted that it will be impossible for the test to pick anything up.

Blood tests: This takes six months. Period.

Hair follicle tests: Well, since the residue will stay in your blood system for approximately six months, new hair growth in that time will have traces of marijuana. But, if you don't cut your hair after that, it will still be there. I have long hair. If you were to do a test on my hair follicles, you have my drug history for the last 2 years.

* If you smoke rarely (once a month or less) it takes a very short time for the marijuana residue to leave your system -- around three days. If you do it more than once a month, the time gets longer and longer depending on how often you do it.

* If you smoke about a $20 bag a day of mid-grade marijuana (approx. 4 blunts), it can take months.

* It takes an average of about 30 days for urine tests. When you smoke weed, the THC gets into your fat cells. Therefore, if you are a skinny person, then the THC will leave your system sooner than 30 days. But if you are a heavier person, the THC stays in your body for a longer time period. If it is an emergency, you can go to the GNC and get detox pills or herbal tea; these can clean out your system in as little as five hours. Be sure to read the directions. Don't eat 4-5 hours before you take the pill and drink a lot of water. It can get quite expensive, though: $30 for one little pill.

* Depending on how much you smoke, it takes 2-5 weeks, during which time it can be detected on a drug screen. If you need to pass a drug test for a job or any kind of certification, I wouldn't chance it; you should stay "clean" for 6 weeks. Super fast "detox" potions are expensive and unreliable.

* Marijuana can be detected in your urine for at least five weeks. If you want to pass a drug test, don't do any for two months to be extra sure.

* 30-45 days

In reference answer #1... it says to drink liters of water to really dilute your urine. But take caution to start flushing days before the test and then drink a moderate amount the day of the test. The labs or doctors that take your urine for testing know that people try to flush their systems. The first thing that is checked is the concentration of creatin: If you drink too much prior to the test and dilute your creatin levels, it shows up immediately and is considered an automatic fail!! Do not try diluting with toilet or sink water, as the urine temperature is checked immediately, and if not in range of the normal body temperature, that is also an immediate Fail.

* With marijuana, it is really not cut and dry. It can be gone in as little as a week, or it can stay in your system for up to 45 days. Unless you're smoking a quarter-bag or more a day, odds are it would not be longer than that, under any circumstances.

Others have hit on these same points, but I will say them again. A lot of this depends on how active you are, how heavy (fat) you are, and what you are trying to do to clean out your system. If you are fairly fit, and fairly active, you have a better shot at getting clean sooner than a fat, lazy person who watches television all day.

As for passing a UA Test ("Pee Test")... Just to warn you, few of the "drink" solutions you buy at the head shops actually work. Don't fall for that. That is a very popular "quick fix" that often ends up getting someone a positive (i.e., failed) drug test result.

I am not a medical doctor, and I doubt any of these answers are, but I will talk about myself as an example. For a long time, I smoked one small bowl of pot (about 4-5 hits) every couple of days, just to relax. I weigh 189 lbs and am 5'11" tall. In my case, the THC was normally out of my system in about 14 days, without even doing anything to try and flush myself clean.

To be safe, though, starting about 5 days before I expected my drug test, I would always begin drinking lots of water and lots of coffee, in addition to a gallon of cranberry juice each day (which is two normal-sized bottles of Ocean Spray that you would find in your grocery store).

I supplement these actions by taking Vitamin B Complex every day -- except for the day of the test. Vitamin B turns your urine neon yellow (almost glowing) for about 12 hours after taking it... which is a red flag to the testing facilities.

I use the Vitamin B and the cranberry juice, because both are notoriously famous for cleaning out your system. The key point -- in addition to Vitamin B and cranberry juice -- is quite simply to drink every liquid you can get your hands on. Exercise sure doesn't hurt things, either.

With Vitamin B and cranberry juice, lots of water and coffee, and strenuous exercise, I have actually got a clean test result less than a week after smoking

* The time varies with your weight, height, metabolic rate and how much you smoke or ingest. I read that the best way to get it out of your system faster for a urine test is by drinking a lot of water, exercising a lot and eating a lot--but going overboard with that can be bad for your health.

* It would usually take months for the weed to go away but you should drink lots of water.

* Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC can stay in a persons system from 2 to up to 90 days depending on several variables such as height, weight, physical fitness and substance usage. Ocassional users would be clean within one week, a daily user can take up to one month, and a constant user can take up to almost 3 months

* a week :)

* Depends on how long, and how often, you smoke. If this was a one time bit, it will be physically out of your system beyond absolute testable threshold in 2 weeks. However, with exercise and large quantities of water, creatine and B vitamins, you can dilute your system and likely pass a test whenever.

If you smoke all the time, on a daily or multiple times per day basis, then it will be 4-6 weeks, longer if you are a fat ass. However, once again, you can dilute with a drink mix (expensive) or you can dilute. With dilution you may pass a test, give yourself 3 days if you can, while drinking that level of fluids whenever you can (but especially drink this mix the morning of the test, likewise if you're using a mix, then just follow it's label directions).

* 4-7 days (although the daily, heavy user can sometimes be detected up to 30+ days).

Joe! For crying out loud! There is so much BS in there you could grow a field of pot. LMAO Unless you wrote it all yourself then it's the gospel truth! (He says with his fingers crossed behind his back)

I was talking to my son the other day that gets tested for probation. He gets some concentrated cranberry pills from the health food store and doubles up the dose for three days and drinks lots of water throughout. He passes every time and is a daily toker.

I gotta do something myself. I usually drive water trucks for small contractors that don't test but times are tough and there's no work in the bush. That leaves me the larger companies and they ALL test. I'm FUBAR unless my son's trick works for me too. I'm skinny but never get off my lazy ass. I might stroke out if I work up a sweat. lol

I just hope I have some cash and can get some freeze dried urine to go with as I hear that stuff you drink is NG if your a regular medicator like I am.

Paranoia . . . will destroy ya. ;0)

:peace:

I got that info from Wiki.com.... In all reality the best way to find out is to buy the test kits (preferably the same ones that the lab uses) and check yourself... Of course if you know your gonna be tested it would make some common sense to lay off of the weed prior to being tested...

It's that laying off the weed part I don't like.

I guess I better start practicing for my new job.

Would you like fries with THAT?
Would you like FRIES with that?
WOULD you like fries with that?

Damn! I guess I better aim lower . . .

Yes, this is the DMV. WTF DO YOU WANT LOSER!

Ahhhh. . . much better.

C'ya Joe. I gotta catch some ZZZs I'm getting silly. :peace:

Just sub with synthetic urine. I use QuickFix. Have used it about 15 times and have never failed. If its unobserved its the only way to go.

I am so irritated first by the constant judgement from people who have no right to even post. This is a website called 420 forum. It is for like minded people who smoke for whatever reason they want. The obvious statement. You shouldn't smoke in the first place. I needed sound advice from people who understand that i wanted to know how to clean my system out to take a drug test for the doctors who won't even speak to u about pain management if i have weed in my system. I am 100 lbs and a regular smoker. Haven't smoked in 10 days and have tried EVERY thing possible. Teas cranberry juice pills vitamins everything listed. I also spent over 100 dollars on the "stuff" liquid and pill form. Niacin, creatine, pickle juice, apple cider vinegar, eating NOT eating sweating certo,flaxseed,acai pills juice, soo much water,tomato juice,laxatives any and all possible things. So for some reason i cant get it out. I know it takes time but for God sakes keep the judgment somewhere else. If anyone has any other ideas please let me know. So far all i have gotten for response is" u shouldnt smoke in the first place" i know that. So to all of the comments save it. I just need to know if there is anything else I can try naturally. I already know it takes time but ANY other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom