How well does stat flush work

keninpain

does anyone know how well stat flush works? I have friends that swear by it. but I am worried it won't work due to super dirty system. not from drugs but marijuana.

They do not work. The only thing that helps is when they tell you to drink the solution with lots of fluids. That dillutes your urine. Detox drinks don't wotk because thc is not water soluble. It heads directly to the fat cells and releases thc metabolites into the urine stream.

They do not work. The only thing that helps is when they tell you to drink the solution with lots of fluids. That dillutes your urine. Detox drinks don't wotk because thc is not water soluble. It heads directly to the fat cells and releases thc metabolites into the urine stream.

what I am taking is just the pretox pills that are supposed to help flush the kidneys of the unwanted toxins and help release the fat from the kidneys. I have been good for a couple of weeks now and avoided any toxins. I took a home test and failed which was to be expected because I had been smoking all day everyday for the last 2 months. the purps and the lem haze was around and I couldn't resist. I had never got to try strains like them and had to try it.lol
I guess what your telling me is to be patient grasssmoker. Or substitute.
the last time I tried to clean up it took over 2 months before I came up clean.
I only weigh 185 and very little body fat, but for some reason it takes a long time for my system to clean out. If you have any more info that would help it would be appreciated.:smokin:

what I am taking is just the pretox pills that are supposed to help flush the kidneys of the unwanted toxins and help release the fat from the kidneys. I have been good for a couple of weeks now and avoided any toxins. I took a home test and failed which was to be expected because I had been smoking all day everyday for the last 2 months. the purps and the lem haze was around and I couldn't resist. I had never got to try strains like them and had to try it.lol
I guess what your telling me is to be patient grasssmoker. Or substitute.
the last time I tried to clean up it took over 2 months before I came up clean.
I only weigh 185 and very little body fat, but for some reason it takes a long time for my system to clean out. If you have any more info that would help it would be appreciated.:smokin:

The kidneys aren't the problem The thc gets absorbed by the fat cells where it stays until the fat cells die in about 30 days or so. As they die they slowly release the thc metabolites. Thats why detox kits won't work on weed.
Subbing with either synthetic or someone elses clean urine is going to be your best bet. It takes me about 2 months to get clean too.
You can speed up getting clean naturally by exercising and eating a high fiber diet with metamucil. Stop exercising 3 days before the UA and change to a high fat read meat diet.

The kidneys aren't the problem The thc gets absorbed by the fat cells where it stays until the fat cells die in about 30 days or so. As they die they slowly release the thc metabolites. Thats why detox kits won't work on weed.
Subbing with either synthetic or someone elses clean urine is going to be your best bet. It takes me about 2 months to get clean too.
You can speed up getting clean naturally by exercising and eating a high fiber diet with metamucil. Stop exercising 3 days before the UA and change to a high fat read meat diet.

How does the metamucil play in? How does the fiber help. I never really had to worry about piss tests much so a lot of this is a learning session.

Metamucil and high fiber foods help because 75% of your toxins are secreted through your bowel movements. If you have slow movements the toxins can be reabsorbed through your intestines. Thats where the metamucil and high fiber help. It keeps things moving.

Metamucil and high fiber foods help because 75% of your toxins are secreted through your bowel movements. If you have slow movements the toxins can be reabsorbed through your intestines. Thats where the metamucil and high fiber help. It keeps things moving.

that explains why it takes me so long to get it out of my system. I am always moving slow. thanks bro your a big help

If you've got time exercise and a high fiber diet will help spped up the process. If you don't have time sub with synthetic urine.

For anyone who is going to use STAT FLUSH to cleanse you system I just want you to know it really works.There are some post on here that says it dose not work ,well they are most likely the hated H.R people that want to invade your privacy,I can see them testing for bad drugs but marijuana is not a bad drug.A piss test is there way of judging you.The others posts are from either Probation Officers or law enforcement.Then you have the people that judge with there post.The people that post they tried it and it did not work is because they did not follow the instructions.I was clear of toxins for six weeks and did not pass a test that I thought I did ,and indulged a day after and found out two days later that I did not pass. I refrained from toxins for two days and did the STAT FLUSH system and passed my next test.I take other meds for a heart issue and have never passed a drug test unless I refrained from toxins for 90 days.This stuff is our weapon for privacy.There are a lot of responsible reacreational users:bravo: that make model employees.

I just bought some stat flush to use on a probation test. I was wondering if it worked for you? Time is of the essence - please let me know.

Well I wasted my money. Stat Flush does not work! I tested at home before I went and it was still positive. So I went up there and held out. Drank a bottle of water sitting there and I was about to wet my pants, but I held OUT! Gotta go back Monday 10/8. I will be 28 days without any smoke. Still been drinking water like a mad woman. Used all my tests so I guess I'm off to find some more. I would still appreciate any advice.

If you can sub in your case I would recommend that. I buy QuickFix from my local smoke shop for $18. That a small price to pay for beating the piss police.

i've used stat flush pills three times already and it's always worked for me and i usually smoke every day. i took the test recently at a hospital and passed it. i bought the pills at a local headshop for thirtyish bucks.

i've used stat flush pills three times already and it's always worked for me and i usually smoke every day. i took the test recently at a hospital and passed it. i bought the pills at a local headshop for thirtyish bucks.

Ok. Here is the science behind stat. It does in fact dilute your system. It uses 3 natural diuretics to flush the water from your body. The reason it doesn't make your urine come back diluted is beacause it has a concentrate of b vitamins wich corrects the specific gravity of your urine by making it heavy like it is supposed to be. (This also darkens the color) The last thing it has is a concentrate of creatine wich is the other thing that labs test for when determining whether your urine is diluted or not. It works because it is designed to counter the science currently used to test for most drugs. Anyone who says different is a cop or used the product incorrectly. This product will work if you follow the directions to a t. I would also suggest taking in your recommended water (body weight in lbs divided by 2 in ounces) for three days prior along with a fiber supplement to help move the residuals out more quickly.

I have used stat at least five times before and it always works you really have to do exactly what it says. When it says empty stomach it means empty stomach. If you can read and follow directions stat is the way to go. I know for sure three other people personally who used it all multiple times and never had any problems. Also if you are bigger you will need two bottles I haven't had to use it in a year or so, so I can't remember what the weight is where you need two bottles but just follow the directions and you are good to go

does anyone know how well stat flush works? I have friends that swear by it. but I am worried it won't work due to super dirty system. not from drugs but marijuana.

I can tell you without a doubt it works. I tested it by failing a drug test without using STAT and then 2 hours after using STAT the test passed.

I have used stat flush successfully before. I am a small women (5 foot 100 lbs) and a heavy smoker. Last time I used it I had a month clean but was still testing positive on the at home drug test. Stat flush worked wonderfully for me. I need to take another test in less than a week and am starting my detox today. I will update to let you know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom