BC Entities Field Kit

YesKa

Ok, so I have to take a rapid urine drug test tomorrow morning. This is my second go and I get no more chances. I bought the field kit yesterday for my drug test today, well I thought id have at least a time frame to take my test...wrong, I had to go an hour after I started work, I was freakin out cause the instructions say to wear the belt for at least an hour after activating the heat pad. So I did my best at heating it up. When I got to the lab the temp read 92, I thought I was all good...i wasn't, by the time I gave her the cup it didn't even reg a temp! Bummer, there goes that $60. So I made up some bs about my "spanx" taking to long to pull up. Lol s she called my employer and asked if I should retest, of course she said yes, but then they wanted me to wait 3 hours and drink a 40 of water. I made up another bs excuse about not being able to stay the 3 hours cause I had to breastfeed. Luckily my employer said I can go back in the morning and the lab lady was rather surprised. Lucky me. My advice to myself and to others, make sure to crush the heating pad and wear for longer than an hour if possible. The heating element stays hot for 10 hours and the urine if good for 8. My plan tomorrow, is to make sure the temp on the urine bag reads well into the 100 marker. It sucks that I couldn't get it done the first time, but I know I will pass tomorrow. But overall the product was easy to use, cut the tubing so that it is easier to handle.

A tip.
If when you pour the urine in the sample cup and the temp is low, rub your thumb against your clothes for a couple seconds and then hold your thumb against the temp strip. When you get it to 98 or 99 walk out of the room. If its a little high just blow on the cup.

thank you weed420 for the tip, i checked my email on my phone just before going in, and the tip helped alot!! :thumb: I just used the heating pad the kit came with.

So this morning, I woke up @ 5 and activated the heat pad, and stuck it between my legs while I slept till about 615. it read 96 degress and i then moved it to my abdomen. When I got to the lab i doubled checked the temp before getting out of my car and it read 98. I was pretty confident. And then i went in and did again and placed the heat pad on the cup. This was an eScreen rapid urine drug screen. So it was an automatic test that was pretty much performed by a computer. It gives a negative result in like 15 mins (i found this out later, when i researched the testing machine). They told me it would take 24 hours, since I am guessing they have to say that as procedure. The lab tech cant and doesn't know the results, which is good. I am guessing I passed because they entered me into the payroll system 3 hours after I took the test. But i will know for sure tomorrow. i will post with the news!

However, I am kinda pissed that when I asked questions about it, they were having a hard time giving me a straight answer. Its my pee, I think I have a right to know what they are doing with it and what they test for and what those colored markers on the lid are for. What difference does it make to them, it doesnt alter the results. I think they should make the results as readily available to the person giving the sample, as they do for the employers that request it.

JUST A TIP IF USING THE FIELD KIT: cut the tubing rather short so that it is easy to handle, I found this perfect for a women, even though we are not at all equiped for the experience of using a handheld tube to pee out of, it was very easy to use and also the bladder straps around waist. Before going into the test, or even into the lab buildiing take the the cap off. It can make a loud "pop" sound if your not careful, and I was fearful that it would fly from my hand and hit the wall and then floor making a nose. And also DO NOT forget to put toliet paper in the toliet, make it look realistic, all they do anyway is go in there and flush it for you.

Just wanted to let everyone who is as nervous as I was about taking a test and using fake piss: BC ENTITIES FIELD KIT worked for me! Earlier this week, I purchased the kit upon finding out I would be required to take a pre-employment drug screen for a new job... it came highly recommended from a friend of mine who used it while he was on parole... I still had my doubts because all that is done on the spot by a parole officer and it's not necessarily a lab test (I really don't know too much about that process because i've never been arrested let alone put on probation or parole) but at the time i figured if it worked for that it will work for a drug screen.... so I followed all the directions, put it on and went in for what i thought was going to be my test, turns out it was a final interview process and I just ended up filling out all the necessary paperwork for being hired after my final interview. After that whole thing I had to run to walgreens to buy a thermacare heat wrap because I used the heating pad that came with the field kit for an interview.. DOH! Anyway the next day I went to the lab, did the deed, temperature was all good to go and I signed the sealed sample and went on my way... the doc said it would be 3-5 days for the results... These past few days had been KILLING ME! So much doubt! All the what ifs and whatever, tried to read every review on earth to figure out if I was safe or not... but today got the good news! All clear! I start my new job this week and I'm super happy about it. Now a part of the sub club! I regret to inform the forum however that I am taking a hiatus from the herb... I'm not sure if ill be randomly tested here and there or whether or not I will be for future career endeavors so i'm gonna let my piss clean out naturally so I dont have to stress about faking the test over a little herb. Best of luck to all you reading this, I can 100% recommend BC Entities Field Kit because it worked for me under rigorous lab testing... I'm sure there are other brands out there that work just as well, but from all the reviews I've read this is the brand to grab, and im glad I chose it!

For the past 2 years I have been using the BC Field Kit synthetic urine when required to test for a California DOT random drug screen. It's a 5 panel screen for the following (THC,COC,PCP,OPI & AMP). Trust me when I say these field kits are top notch and pass with a NEGITIVE
reading in all 5 categories.
As the fees for a random drug screen can add up quickly with a $55. lab fee, $25 test site fee and approximately $60. for a field test kit I am seeking knowledge about the synthetic urine in the field test kit. My question is this: If you heat the synthetic urine and then don't use it, can it be reheated and used at a later date?

Used the BC Entities Synthetic Urine Field Kit, I wasTotally freaked out ! Never had to do the pi test before. Was highly recommended from local shop. Looked for info instructions on line did not really find much on this exact product. Adding to the paranoia. Anyway, used the kit and passed ! How awesome of a product. Here is some instructions I wish I had to relieve the pressure.
* If you can afford it buy 2 kits in case something does not work ie ( heat pad)
1) The night before test look at it and make sure the belt will fit around your waist.
2) about 1.5 hours before test Take the heating pad out of package, move it around to activate.
3) I then went to the car and put the urine on the dash and cranked the heat on it so it would warm it up, wanted to make sure the temperature strip worked. ( a friend said he does this to pre heat ) Did not want to use microwave in case it changed something in urine.
4) Get a reading so you are comfortable knowing that the temperature strip works. I got a 100 + reading, a sealed bag of hot water on it could can also work
5) Put it on on your low waist, Urine bag against body heat pad to the outside in the pouch that they give you.
6) I cut the tube down to a couple inches so it was more compact.
7) I checked the temperature of the urine 3 times every 1/2 hour , it consistently red 100 degrees.
8) The testers check for temperature needs to be between 96-100
9) Obviously the BC Entities Field kit has designed a heat pad that constantly keeps the temp at 100
10) Wear pants not sweats. Longer t-shirt or shirt ( in case so no one can see the belt)
11) At the testing site they ask you to take off jackets, empty pockets
12) They also ask to pat yourself down, I patted right over pockets and crotch no problem.
13) They DO NOT come in washroom with you and you can close the door. ( unless I hear its for parole or you have been caught cheating before) I do believe they stand by the door and listen.
14) In washroom undo the clips to let fluid out and it goes in cup, I had to push on the bag to make sure it was all out.
15) Then do a very small pi in the toilet bowl itself so that the tester can hear a little pi hit the water/bowl. Not too much though !!
16) They do not want you to flush, so make sure you do a little pi in there, but not too much.
17) Make sure all evidence is tucked back away in your pants and give the sample.

Hope this helps ! I know it would have eased my mind a little to read this.
I passed ! No problem !!

I was told that the labs do not test for synthetic urine because it is way to costly and needs to be sent to a different dna lab.
Happy pi-ing !

They can look for missing uric acid in synthetics if they want to and it seems more and more labs are doing that so its a good idea to buy the synthetic with uric acid added. They can not test for any DNA evidence, its illegal.

I tried to get more info on the BC Entities kit, there are no labels as far as contents of urine?
I'm hoping there is Uric acid in there ......should be ?
All I know is passed with this kit with a testing company that is nation wide. :)

Haven't been able to find a listing of the contents either. I would stick with some of the other brands next time that list the ingredients.

I have a test today and am using the BC Field Kit. I called Dr. Green's and spoke with A.C. about their product. He said it's the same as what is in Agent X and it does contain Urea and Uric Acid.

Taking the test in a state that looks for uric acid. Wish me luck. If I don't pass I'm in a world of shit.

I just took a UA drug test earlier today using the BC field kit. It's worked for me in the past when I had UA drug tests for LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics. This time it is being sent to Medtox. I believe Medtox UA drug tests are harder to pass. I'm a bit worried, but there's nothing I can do now. The "urine" is sent. If anyone has ever passed/failed a UA test with Medtox using a BC field kit please let me know. I will let you guys know how my drug test goes.

I have a test today and am using the BC Field Kit. I called Dr. Green's and spoke with A.C. about their product. He said it's the same as what is in Agent X and it does contain Urea and Uric Acid.

Taking the test in a state that looks for uric acid. Wish me luck. If I don't pass I'm in a world of shit.

Any results? Took a test using BC Field Entities Kit batch made 01/15/14 at Concentra 2 days ago. They told me all testing is done at the lab now. Maybe because of the 10 panel screen. Looks like the lab is Quest Diagnostics. Temp was perfect no suspicions. SUPER NERVOUS first time subbing told me results would be to the employer in 2-3 business days. Anyone have any experience with BC Entities and Quest? Thanks all.

Any results? Took a test using BC Field Entities Kit batch made 01/15/14 at Concentra 2 days ago. They told me all testing is done at the lab now. Maybe because of the 10 panel screen. Looks like the lab is Quest Diagnostics. Temp was perfect no suspicions. SUPER NERVOUS first time subbing told me results would be to the employer in 2-3 business days. Anyone have any experience with BC Entities and Quest? Thanks all.

I passed a Quest Diagnostics test with a BC Field Kit before. I used the same batch as yours for my drug test last Wednesday, but this time it isn't through Quest Diagnostics. You should be good though.

Questions? U ever figure out if u passed the metox lab test? I'm in the same situation any info would help what kit did u use? Write back asap please :)

Questions? U ever figure out if u passed the metox lab test? I'm in the same situation any info would help what kit did u use? Write back asap please

Hey all, loooong time smoker, edible consumer, and occasional wax guy. I'll cut right to it-got a job offer making great money, and got the offer through a family member so when I heard I would be taking an ecup test, I was freaking out as this could affect some family ties. The test has an adulteration strip, which checks the urines human qualities i.e. specific gravity, creatiene, ph, and uric acid. Good products as ive read at length over the last few days will have all of these elements. Also, I live in CA where it is becoming common practice for labs to do uric acid/urea checks.

I hit up the local head shop and grabbed a product called SYNTHEIX5 as recommended by the "gentlemen" behind the counter. When I got home I decided to look up some reviews and see what I could find. Most of what I found was pretty bad, lot's of fails due to a "dilluted" sample, which means it lacked something, or the levels in the product were off. More over I found a few news stories about the makers of SYNTHETIX5 being taken to court by the makers of QUICK FIX, for distributing false packages of the QUICK FIX product online. So I had just dropped $60 on a product that was made by a shady company, & had documented "fails" . I then found the info about CA labs testing for Uric acid/urea and read not all products had it, blah blah blah... Came across BC ENTITIES FIELD KIT, read great things about it, and on the DR. GREENS website (the distributor) had it plainly listed that it had Uric Acid in it, and a call to customer service confirmed all elements in the synthetic urine.I returned the SYNTHETIX5 for the FIELD KIT, So I am currently wearing the belt, heating the bladder and waiting nervously to get to 98-100 degrees so I can do this already... Will post back the results when I get them, wish me luck!!!

UPDATE-Took the test two hours ago now, haven't heard anything good or bad. The anxiousness before hearing is driving me crazy!

Just got the word, PASSED!!!!!! Looking back i was pretty fucking freaked out and it looks like the ecup test is the same old test except now, its read by a computer instead of a lab tech. SYNTHETIX5 probably would have worked, my paranoia didn't help. Long story short, don't trip trust the synthetics people!!! I start work tomorrow!!!

Ok, I'm writing this because I really feel this is my responsibility. I'll do my best to keep it brief. (If you don't want the full story, just go down and read the summary)
I'm 5'7 and weight 150lbs. I work out a lot and have low body fat. I started smoking 8 years ago and have been a daily user for about 5 of those years (about a 1/4 every week)
I interviewed for a job and was told I was gonna have to get drug tested when training started, 2 months after the interview. I should've stopped smoking right away, but instead I figured I would smoke for a month and take the remaining month to get clean. I I didn't get clean. I drank water and cranberry like crazy, but it just didn't happen. I used a home drug test and it showed positive.
This next paragraphs are not meant to calm down anyone who finds themselves in this situation. The truth is, nothing will calm you down. But, instead I just want to share my experience and hope to help someone.
A friend recommended buying synthetic piss, BC entities field kit to be exact (the kit comes with a 3 oz bag of premixed synthetic piss that has a long tube with 2 clamps and a little cap at the tip, a strap, and 2 heating pads) I didn't have any other way to pass and I couldn't tell my family and friends that I wasn't taking the job because of weed. I was very skeptical but I decided to do it. Here is my experience:
Everything started on a Monday, I got up early and tried to use the heating pad to get the piss warm, but it wasn't going fast. I opted to place the bag in a plate with hot water, obviously it wasn't deep. This warmed it up within minutes (to 92F). I then placed the bag in my crutch right between my balls and my right leg, as high as I could.
I showed up to the first day of training at 8am, fully expecting to get drug tested. 60 other people were getting trained. We were placed in 2 different groups and it turned out that mine was to get drug tested the following day. I couldn't do anything about the bag and had to leave it in my balls for the whole day, almost 9 hours. I checked the bag a lot and it actually went up to 98F rather quick, maybe an hour or so.(in other words, body temperature was enough to warm up the bag and keep it there)
The next day, Tuesday, I woke up and did the same routine. This time I knew I would get drug tested. I went into a urinal with the guy that was testing me, luckily he told me to get into a stool by myself while he filled out some paperwork. I then unclamped the little tube (I actually didn't use the little cap since it made a little suction sound, and it was rather loud) and I filled out the cup and then peed in the bathroom myself, just to make noise. When I was done I checked the temperature strip on the sample cup and it read 96F, perfect. (DOT requires the sample to be within 90F-100F) I then gave it to the guy and he didn't even checked.
After a full week of training, it became obvious that I had passed since I didn't get fired and was asked for my bank info to start the deposits. So, to recap, I passed the DOT drug test using synthetic piss.

HERE IS A FULL SUMMARY:
- I used the BC entities field kit as my choice of synthetic piss. I recommend you cut the tube on the bag to about 5 inches, it's really long when you get it.
- by the time I got to use the synthetic, I had already warmed up the day before. So, warming it up one time won't damage it.
- I used body heat to warm it up and keep it warm. The strip on the sample cup read 96F
- this was a DOT drug test and it was performed by Quest Diagnostics lab.
- I quit smoking 30 days before the test l, but didn't get clean.
- BC entities field kit WORKS!

I hope this helped someone. Either way, I did my part in sharing my experience. Feel free to ask question, I'll try to answer if I have the time, been rather busy with my new job ;).

P.S: I actually quit until further notice. I like my job and smoking is a threat to it. I love weed, but I love my job even more.

The hand warmer kind of worried me because it wasn't getting too hot so I put the urine bag on my dash and turned the heat on for about 20 minutes. I got the temperature part right . My test was at quest diagnostics they did not follow me into the bathroom they did not pat me down so this was relatively easy to use. P.s. Don't waste your time on detoxes I'm 5'11 140 and a pretty habitual smoker I wasted $200 on four different detoxes that did not work at all, now mind you I havent smoked in two weeks. I won't find the results out until tomorrow but I will post what I hear... But based on what I've been reading everywhere at this kit I feel confident that I passed

Back
Top Bottom