Anyone ever use Toxin Rid

readyredd

hello fellow smokers i was wondering if any has used toxin rid 1 day detox. I'm a weeked smoker and i'm subject to to random drug test with no notification and i seen this one day complete detox called toxin rid just wanted to know has anyone used it

Like all the others, just a modern version of snake oil. They all rely on the dillution method. Could dump the contents of the bottle in the sink, fill it with water and experience the same outcome. Save your hard earned money and research dilution techniques to pass a UA.

dont speak of what you dont know, i use toxin rid 5 day once a month for military test. i pass every time, follow everything step by step. it does work, and i smoke alot when im off duty. but another thing i work out daily, that helps push it out faster. but thc nevers gets more then 3 weeks built up in my system so i dont have that high of toxin exposure.

I have to say Toxin Rid worked for me as well, I think one of the most important things with this detox is being honest about what kind of smoker you are, and buying the according kit. I smoke occasionally mostly on weekends but decided to be safe and bought the 10 day detox for extreme toxin exposure, I finished the detox 24 hours ago and bought a home drug test to see if it worked. After 5 minutes test clear read negative and I had passed the test.

I'm 22 years old 6'1" 180 lb with a pretty average metabolism, I had mono while I was detoxing so I was mostly just laying in bed, in other words no exercise. One thing I made sure to do while taking the detox was drink plenty of water and eat foods very high in fiber and protein. Also probably best to stay away from desserts while detoxing, or anything that is high fat and could impede the detox from getting to the thc stored in your fat cells.

I've seen a lot of detox drinks with positive reviews but I'm still pretty doubtful if any of the work. If you look at 10-day toxin rid, you have to basically take 150 pills. Yeah, that's quite a lot of pills and if that doesn't cut it I don't know what does.

Myself, I used the 5-day just in case - it was more than 15 days since my last joint so I should have been fine - and I passed the test (I'm not sure how much the detox influenced the result but hey I'm not taking any chances). I found some good reviews of the 10 day in the toxin rid 10 day detox article, maybe that can help you get a better picture.

Most of the drinks I think are pretty much just to dilute your urine and will get you a pass if you are near the cutt-off of the tests. Toxin rid is a bit more thorough but it does take time - like 10 days if you're a heavy smoker and ok maybe 3 days if you just puffed a bit.

Hope this helps.

Just did the Toxin Rid 10 day detox in September 2017. Quit smoking 4 days before beginning detox, then followed all instructions perfectly. Visited a sauna twice and followed a little to no fat diet. I'm 6'2" 205lbs and in decent shape. This product did not work. I was hesitant to spend nearly $200 on a detox product, and wish someone would've said to me...."DON'T DO IT"

Toxin rid is a waste of money and a scam. They want you to buy the 10 day no matter what. So you buy it for 189 plus shipping if you want it fast. They want you to do the 10 day because most folks will clean on their own in 10 days. If you buy a 3 5 or 7 day they will say you need another one at your expense of course if you call and tell them you aren't clean. See how the money is made? The money back guarantee is pretty much a joke because the result has to be from the clinic not your home test. Well if you fail there goes your job so the money back doesn't help there. Not to mention by the time you buy the toxin rid, the shipping, and the drug test you are out a good chunk of change. I bought the 3 day because they claim its good for a moderate smoker. I'm pretty sure a few pinch hits a day is under moderate. The lack of reviews and the inability to leave a review of any kind should be a huge red flag. Unfortunately for me it wasn't. I haven't been for my test but I have failed every home test so far so there's that. Thankfully I had a month so by the time I do go I should be ok. save your money, stop ahead of time if you can and let nature take care of it for free. If only I could find a way to leave reviews for the world to see I would make it my mission to expose these guys for the scam that they are.

I’ll share my experience because I just finished the Toxin Rid 10-day program today, in early preparation for a potential job offer...

I quit smoking 22 days ago & I’ve also lost over 20 lbs in the last few months & eating lean & healthy. I’m 5’ 10” and now weigh 175. I did a THC home test twice today and failed both. I live in Colorado, I smoked a copious amount of high octane buds (until 3 weeks ago), so I honestly would have been surprised to pass today.

The last time I quit was also for a job change a few years back. I just went all-naturale and it took 2 1/2 months to piss clean! I took a THC home test every day for the last 6 weeks and couldn’t believe it took that long! Turned out I didn’t even have to take a drug test for the job.

Fortunately, I’m not in a big hurry this time either or I would’ve probably been screwed! I plan to take a THC at-home tests every day until I’m clean, so I’ll come back and update when that time comes.

So here comes the best part! I’m just finishing up a 4 month grow of some incredible ganja, which I plan to harvest in the next few days...and I can’t even smoke it! Hopefully by the time the buds dry out and cure, I’ll have scored my new job by then and I can celebrate with a fat stack of Chemodo Dragon, a hybrid 60/40 Sativa strain combining Chemdawg #4 with Gupta Kush.

Now I gotta show off the buds cuz they’re looking pretty awesome for my 1st grow! Check out the center cola in the last photo! It’s some kind of mutant cola with a massive head like SpongeBob!

Attachments

• F880423F-72AA-4F3A-8CF8-737E89DEB6D9.jpeg
    F880423F-72AA-4F3A-8CF8-737E89DEB6D9.jpeg
    991 KB · Views: 461
  • 853A46CA-394B-4146-B25E-5EB2AE10F148.jpeg
    853A46CA-394B-4146-B25E-5EB2AE10F148.jpeg
    926.6 KB · Views: 472
  • D8D79AAF-6388-43B7-BCFE-97F81044BD14.jpeg
    D8D79AAF-6388-43B7-BCFE-97F81044BD14.jpeg
    1,018.6 KB · Views: 559
Synthetic works. Follow the directions and use the supplied hand warmer. I used to stick the bottle in my boot. I’ve done this many times.
I used to try and detox, but would always end up inconclusive, with a case of the colored shits.

Go to a head/novelty shop and buy 2. Stick one in the glove box for emergencies.

Or buy a thin squirt bottle, have your little brother, cousin, or nephew piss in it. Buy a small hand warmer, and strap it to the bottle with a rubber band. It’ll stay warm while you wait.

Synthetic works. Follow the directions and use the supplied hand warmer. I used to stick the bottle in my boot. I’ve done this many times.
I used to try and detox, but would always end up inconclusive, with a case of the colored shits.
Go to a head/novelty shop and buy 2. Stick one in the glove box for emergencies.

A friend of mine has had to test regularly for his job for several years now and uses synthetic pee and a Wizinator and he’s never failed once. I’m just not sure I can chance it though cuz it’s a sh1t ton of money on the line! I’ve still got several weeks until go time, so If I’m not clean by then, I’ll go with synthetic...

Anyone on here that says toxin rid doesn't work obviously did not follow the instructions like they was supposed to. Because I used it and I passed my test with 0 problems! I was a nervous wreck because I always have used someone else's piss, but this test was going to be closely monitored so fake urine wasn't an option. I did the one day and did it exact, and it definitely works! I hear a lot of people bitching about the price, go ahead and buy the cheap shit from your local head shop..i promise you will fail. You want to pass? Pay the price. Simple as that. I have been an everyday all day smoker for the last 5 yrs. I stayed clean on my own for 23 days, took a home test and failed. I took toxin rid and one day later, i was clean as a mountain spring. But you have to follow the directions and NOT SMOKE during the process, don't even drink alcohol. Be prepared to shit all day and piss all day, so stay home during detox. But if you do this you will definitely pass.

Someone else’s piss for the win.
Certos was hell afterwards too.
It’s too easy to slide a plastic flask with a hand warmer in your boot.
Unless it’s for your PO. They watch ya.

Oh, well for sure if that’s the case, if it’s just a normal whiz quiz for work, plastic flask it is.

I'm in the process now. I have court in just 5 days and i'm a very heavy smoker. Typically smoke around 5-7 grams a day for the past 15 years so I'm freaking out. I went ahead and stopped smoking almost three weeks ago and have cut all pop out of my diet, mainly eating only low fat and high fiber foods and drinking nothing but water and juice with natural sugars. I ordered the two day detox and I'm on my second day now. I've had three negative test and then i had a positive test again so I'm not sure if it's actually working or not. I'm on my final step now taking the .5 of the liquid detox so I'm really hoping that it goes back to testing negative because if I fail my test at court I'm going to be locked up and taken away from my children because of THC smh..... I was feeling really good about it until i took that last test a couple of hours ago but I will post final results for the detox program after i finish it tonight.

I'm in the process now. I have court in just 5 days and i'm a very heavy smoker. Typically smoke around 5-7 grams a day for the past 15 years so I'm freaking out. I went ahead and stopped smoking almost three weeks ago and have cut all pop out of my diet, mainly eating only low fat and high fiber foods and drinking nothing but water and juice with natural sugars. I ordered the two day detox and I'm on my second day now. I've had three negative test and then i had a positive test again so I'm not sure if it's actually working or not. I'm on my final step now taking the .5 of the liquid detox so I'm really hoping that it goes back to testing negative because if I fail my test at court I'm going to be locked up and taken away from my children because of THC smh..... I was feeling really good about it until i took that last test a couple of hours ago but I will post final results for the detox program after i finish it tonight.
I use a product called "Omnify". Drink it 2 hours before a UA & have passed every time. And I smoked the day before the test. Lot's of products out there work for passing a UA.
There's also mouthwash & shampoo to pass the other tests if needed.

Never test with your first or second time after overnight. I had to drop for work a couple times. I would stop smoking and drink water constantly but you have to be careful because believe it or not too much water is bad for you. Good Luck CL🍀

Update: As stated before I'm a very heavy smoker (5-7 grams daily) I stopped smoking about 3 weeks before I started the 2 day detox and cut a lot of sugars and fats from my diet. Did the two day detox and was getting mixed negative and positive results during the process of the detox. I finished my final steps of drinking the liquid detox for step 2 and still had a couple positive results with only 5 days left to be clean. I went ahead and ordered different drug screen test from Amazon that had the five panel THC test that show 15, 20, 50, 200 and 300ng panels. On my first test after finishing the last .5 of the liquid detox I was negative on the 300, 200 and 50 but still testing positive on the 20 and 15. I then ordered an apple cider vinegar detox drink and drank it Monday night and Tuesday morning. Tuesday night I was able to pass for the 20ng panel. Continue to drink only water and natural sugar apple juice and drank another half bottle of apple cider vinegar Wednesday morning which brings me to right now 3:00pm Wednesday evening and I was just able to pass clean on all panels of drug screen. So I would say the detox does work because I'm a very heavy smoker and wasn't expecting to be clean in 3 weeks for my drug screen. I think if I would have ordered the 5 day detox instead I would have been clean sooner and wouldn't have had to work so hard for the negative result. I would definitely use it again but next time I'll order the 5 day detox instead of the two day. If you're a light smoker the two day would more than likely work for you.

Back
Top Bottom