Passing a Saliva test...

This may be beside the point, but salvia is legal. Why would you need to pass a drug test for salvia?

but anywayz, yeah I think the drink cleansers will help with the saliva tests. not sure though, I don't think I've ever taken a saliva test.

huh?

salvia test? why are you getting one of those man? its legal. is a parent or something making you get the test? thats the only thing that would make sence to me. or maybe sports cuz they prob dont want you smoking at all

Saliva, man. lol. Not Salvia

Don't worry, I did the same thing. hahaha

What a trip!

If I'm not mistaken, your talking about the drug test where they swipe the inside of your mouth with a cotton swab? If so, I've passed plenty of those in the past when I was on probation, and I'm not promising you 100% it will work but I can tell you how I did it. You know those JollyRancher hard candies? Ya know how they're kinda sour and they make your mouth water heavily when you put one in your mouth? I would put one of those in my mouth right before taking the test, and my mouth would water like hell, then I'd spit it out or eat it. I passed every saliva swab test I ever took like that, but again I cant promise it will work. But I suppose its worth a try eh?

Found this on a website discussing different types of drug testing....hope it's helpful.

Saliva testing detects the presence of parent drugs only, and its detection times25 are similar to blood (several hours) for drugs other than cannabis. Unlike other drugs, cannabinoids appear to be especially difficult to detect in oral fluids, as only a minute amount of the drug is excreted into the saliva.26 As a result, saliva testing appears to, at best, only detect the presence of cannabis for a period of approximately one to two hours following drug ingestion.27

What is with all the missinformation? I have read on a bunch of sites that say a mouth swab drug test for weed is only detectable for two days after last use. I KNOW A GIRL THAT FAILED THE MOUTH SWAB TEST AFTER 3 weeks OF NOT SMOKING I am 99% shure she is not lying (but then again I belive no one) She was a bit on the hevey side so I know metobolism is a factor, she also said she did nothing to mask/fake/cover it.

The M.D.O.C. was using saliva test as early as 2000.There is noway to beat this test except for not soaking it with enough saliva{where they cant get a reading} and then they will probably just do it again instead of giving you another type of test.There is noway to beat this test,trust me i have tryed it all.The only sure fire way:Dont smoke.:hmmmm: Easier said than done i know.:peace:

lucasi said:
The M.D.O.C. was using saliva test as early as 2000.There is noway to beat this test except for not soaking it with enough saliva{where they cant get a reading} and then they will probably just do it again instead of giving you another type of test.There is noway to beat this test,trust me i have tryed it all.The only sure fire way:Dont smoke.:hmmmm: Easier said than done i know.:peace:
There may be ways of foolin the test but nothing 100%.That saliva test is a bitchhh.Been there done that.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom