Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What synthetic urine is the best?

Post Thanks / Like

re: What synthetic urine is the best?

I've been reading a lot of posts lately and thought I would weigh in and let everybody know how I successfully passed my test recently. I've been a consistent smoker and knew I wasn't going to pass the test by myself. I thought about getting a buddy to pee for me, but in reality, who truthfully knows where your friend has been in the past 6 months so I wasn't going to weigh my future on someone's pee. So, after a bunch of reading and speaking with people older and wiser than me I was confident enough to try synthetic urine. First, make sure to get a brand that you feel comfortable with and don't pinch pennies, cause it will hurt you in the long run if you do not get the job. You can purchase most reliable synthetic urine for under $30 dollars and get enough to possibly last two tests. Dr. Greens Agent X is what I used and it was $28.50 for a 3 ounce bottle, and the kit came with a heat pack- which can be found at any hardware store, sporting goods store, etc. (Look for hot hands e.g. if you want extra).

The best method I have found, and felt the most comfortable with, was wearing a pair of spandex or 'sliding' shorts. They are form fitting and can hold the bottle tight so you don't have to worry about the bottle slipping out. Most come equipped with a 'cup' pouch where you can put the heating pad which gets uncomfortable and quite hot down there for the boys (or girls), but it's worth it for the bigger picture. I warmed my bottle up about two hours before heading down to the lab, and made sure the temp was good before taking off. Most places, the temperature they test for is to make sure the bottle is 90-100 degrees Fahrenheit.

When you go to the lab, be confident and dress professionally. The lab techs or doctors will be less suspicious if you are dressed the part of someone who they would stereotype as a 'pothead'. I personally was asked to take my jacket off and turn my pockets inside out before entering the bathroom. I also wore a pair of cowboy boots, as a little misdirection. I know everyone doesn't own them, but my master plan was for them to be suspicious of something being in the boots and not my underpants. If they asked me to take off the boots, they'd be empty- maybe too much planning and thinking but I wasn't risking it. And it was my first time so I was a bit nervous to say the least. When I got in the bathroom, I calmly took the urine out and filled it to the line the nurse specified, checked the temp and I was good to go. For safe measure, I was advised by the wise to spill some in the bowl because places will test the toilet water because there is no way someone will piss 2 perfect ounces and stop- logically. DO NOT piss in the toilet. They won't listen for splashing so don't worry about being too good of an actor. Just make sure the temperature is correct, if its too hot dip it very quickly in the toilet but be sure not to let it go down too much because it will take too long for it to warm back up! I've read a lot of people worrying about there being a different color or it having no foam, but don't worry, there is no taste test involved and everybody's urine is different anyway. Doctors advise your pee should be relatively clear, so if they say something about the color simply respond, "I drink a lot of water".

I hope my experience helps, I know it was an extensive post but I was worried about the small details before I tested. Just remember- think cool, calm and collected. Be confident, and toke on.
    gr8fulfor420, Lookout Bro liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My son just failed a pre employment drug test using Dr. Greens Agent X. He heated it as directed and used a hand warmer pad to keep it at what he thought was the proper temp. The temp strip on the bottle read 98 degrees so he thought he was good to go. When he handed the cup to the nurse she said that it was too warm and wanted another sample. For some reason he used the whole bottle in the cup and toilet so he had to bail.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I used the Synthetix5 belt kit last month (April 2015) in Oregon and it worked like a charm. It took a bit of practice to feel comfortable with it. I also cut the tubing a bit shorter to make it easier to handle. I've previously used the Synthetix 5 bottle kit at Quest in Southern California and it worked as well. It's hard to try something new, when it's worked for me before! https://www.synthetix5.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I have never used X Stream, but this news station did a piece on fake urine and took an X Stream sample to a probation officer; it passed the test. Perhaps it would work for pre employment tests.

Taking Action Investigation: Are your employees acing drug tests with fake urine? | WHNT.com

Post Thanks / Like

i used Dr greens agent X today 5/20/2015 hope all goes well its for a DOT test for a truck driver
    what do ya think? anyone
    Smokin Js, Lookout Bro liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What synthetic Piss is the best?

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    i've used dr greens "agent x with great results,same thing plastic bottle with a heat tape,i throw up on the dash of my truck with the defroster on full blast to heat it up on the way to piss,put in my sock and i'm home free,,,,
    We love the Dr. Green's Agent X so much that we've dropped everything else, and at $19.99 it's easy to keep one on hand.
    Smokin Js

Here for all your smokin needs!

http://smokinjs.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I have passed test for work and school. DOT and regular 5 panel testing it works every time. They actually use synthetic urine to calibrate the machines they use to test human urine.

Just read the instructions and never buy a box that is not shrink wrapped. When you put on the hand warmer just make sure its on the side that does not have the temp strip on the container. Pour it in first then set the cup down and piss into the toilet. make sure the temp reads 98-100 and your golden.

When you first warm it up for 10 seconds do not warm it up again it will be at temp by the time testing is done. Just make sure you stop by a bathroom before you get to the site and make sure the temp is right if not make the adjustments and move on with it. good luck and just follow the instructions and you will be good.

I have never used anything else but these two and would not risk anything else..

Post Thanks / Like

They just use the same procedure as they do for HAZMAT drivers. I used QF 6.1 for Truck driver jobs and passed every time. You will be fine just follow the instructions. and you will have to find a way to secure it to your body.

me being a guy i just bought an extra large jock strap and stitched it up enough to hold a bottle of the piss and was golden, it actually pulls up close and keeps it nice and warm, Body temp on three sides and the heating pad on the other..and then put a pair of underwear on top of that and keep is it snug..and you cant tell the difference.
    Rell01 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

can you heat the same bottle ore than once to practice with the temp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toker36 View Post
    can you heat the same bottle ore than once to practice with the temp
    Yes most synthetic urine's can be heated repeatedly without compromising its quality.
    Proud sponsor of 420MAGAZINE since 2009. Authorized dealer for Clear Choice products.

Your one stop shop for detox & passing your drug tests - Trusted since 1993.

TestNegative.com

CLICK HERE NOW for cutting edge solutions to pass your drug tests!

Get FREE Priority Mail Shipping on orders over $135 (before taxes & Shipping). Coupon: FREESHIP

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What synthetic urine is the best?

Since labs are kind of on to the fact that people use synthetic urine these days, are they looking out for how it smells?
    Also, has anybody had experience with additives? My brother used an additive from UrineLuck.com that worked for him but didn't work for his girlfriend.
    And finally, I do have a clean source of urine available to me in the form of my wife, but am wondering if anybody knows whether they would see that it's a) female urine and or b) she's taking birth control. I asked about this on another thread but nobody's answered yet, which might simply mean everybody knows it's not a good idea but I wanted to throw it out there again.
    I'm currently detoxing, as of course that would be the best option, but I've got a job interview tomorrow and another the next day and for all I know it'll come up sooner than is good for me.

Post Thanks / Like

IMO your best bet is to dilute your self and a few hours before the test slam some Gatorade and b-12.

Post Thanks / Like

Not to tout our own horn or anything but our Sub Solution synthetic urine is considered the best on the market by many, for several reasons. To name a few:
    - Never been detected as synthetic urine at a lab (only low quality formulas will have these problems, and rest assured ours isn't one of them)
    - Fastest heating method on the market. You can heat it up almost instantly using the heating powder included. So if you're below the right temperature when leaving your sample, you're not screwed and can instantly fix it.
    - The Clear Choice brand has been in business since 1993.
    - Sub Solution actually smells and behaves like real urine does as well. As natural as can be.

You can check it out at our website testnegative.com.
    MikeRyan liked this post

Proud sponsor of 420MAGAZINE since 2009. Authorized dealer for Clear Choice products.

Your one stop shop for detox & passing your drug tests - Trusted since 1993.

TestNegative.com

CLICK HERE NOW for cutting edge solutions to pass your drug tests!

Get FREE Priority Mail Shipping on orders over $135 (before taxes & Shipping). Coupon: FREESHIP

Post Thanks / Like

I have random drug testing at work, so I never know when I might get the call. I currently have monkey whizz but have never used it in a lab. I bought some cheap at home and it passed but that doesn't mean it can hold up to a lab test. My question is how long can you keep it, and I work outside, so I have to keep it in my clipboard thing, but it obviously isn't in a climate controlled environment so will it still work after being cooled down and heated up? TestNegative, does your product still perform as advertised after repeatedly being cooled down and warmed up by mother nature?

Post Thanks / Like

Why in these drug test threads are there always only one post usernames. Gonna start a account and make one post lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast