What synthetic urine is the best?

Re: What synthetic Piss is the best?

I have passed two tests with Magum synthetic urine; the first was pre-employment and the second was after an injury . I am going out tomorrow and buying some more to keep handy at work as there are rumblings of another test coming up. It comes with a chemical warmer (like you use for cold hands in the winter) and a temperature strip on the plastic bottle so you can avoid the only real test that is done when you give your sample...temperature. It runs around $40.00 at our local smoke shop.

Re: What synthetic Piss is the best?

i've used dr greens "agent x with great results,same thing plastic bottle with a heat tape,i throw up on the dash of my truck with the defroster on full blast to heat it up on the way to piss,put in my sock and i'm home free,,,,

Everyone i know uses "CleanUrin" from CleanU a german company. They have it way more practical, with the synthetic urine in a small 25ml bag and underpants with a hidden pocket which matches the urinebag. :)
Everything clear here :) No complaint ever and for sure no Paranoia anymore!

Hi,

We offer 2 variations of synthetic urine: Sub-Solution and Incognito Belt.

We have been around for 19 years and off a 200% money back gurantee on all our products.

Check us out at Testnegative.com

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Depending on the product you use will depend on the warm up time.

Our Sub-Solution is heated right before submitting the sample with our heat activator powder. It only takes about 15 seconds to heat up the synthetic urine with this product.

If you use our Incognito belt, then it takes about 20 min to an hour to heat up, but then it will hold the temperature for about 8 hours, so you heat ahead of time and you will be ready when you can to submit the sample.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our customer service department at 1.866.900.5656.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Depending on the product you use will depend on the warm up time.

Our Sub-Solution is heated right before submitting the sample with our heat activator powder. It only takes about 15 seconds to heat up the synthetic urine with this product.

If you use our Incognito belt, then it takes about 20 min to an hour to heat up, but then it will hold the temperature for about 8 hours, so you heat ahead of time and you will be ready when you can to submit the sample.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our customer service department at 1.866.900.5656.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Where would I keep the bottle and warmer vial? Won't I be required to empty my pockets or not.

Some of our clients say that they keep in in there sock or underwear.

Keep it in your shorts. You will be required to empty all of your pockets. Practice with it first to make sure you keep the temp in range.

i had to take a test for a cruise line years back and they sent me to a lab to do the test. The only time they advise you to empty your pockets, search you or observe you as you do it is when its a state issued test from the courts. most of the time the lab wont search you as there not allowed to touch the clients.

i had to take a test for a cruise line years back and they sent me to a lab to do the test. The only time they advise you to empty your pockets, search you or observe you as you do it is when its a state issued test from the courts. most of the time the lab wont search you as there not allowed to touch the clients.

I've always had to empty my pockets as well as my friends that have had UAs, I've even had them pat down my pocket when it looked like I didn't empty it. Moral of the story is DON'T HIDE STUFF IN YOUR POCKETS. Its better to be safe them sorry when your dealing with getting a job or staying out of jail.

I've always had to empty my pockets as well as my friends that have had UAs, I've even had them pat down my pocket when it looked like I didn't empty it. Moral of the story is DON'T HIDE STUFF IN YOUR POCKETS. Its better to be safe them sorry when your dealing with getting a job or staying out of jail.
Yep emptying pockets is standard practice for a drug test.

I've been reading a lot of posts lately and thought I would weigh in and let everybody know how I successfully passed my test recently. I've been a consistent smoker and knew I wasn't going to pass the test by myself. I thought about getting a buddy to pee for me, but in reality, who truthfully knows where your friend has been in the past 6 months so I wasn't going to weigh my future on someone's pee. So, after a bunch of reading and speaking with people older and wiser than me I was confident enough to try synthetic urine. First, make sure to get a brand that you feel comfortable with and don't pinch pennies, cause it will hurt you in the long run if you do not get the job. You can purchase most reliable synthetic urine for under $30 dollars and get enough to possibly last two tests. Dr. Greens Agent X is what I used and it was $28.50 for a 3 ounce bottle, and the kit came with a heat pack- which can be found at any hardware store, sporting goods store, etc. (Look for hot hands e.g. if you want extra).

The best method I have found, and felt the most comfortable with, was wearing a pair of spandex or 'sliding' shorts. They are form fitting and can hold the bottle tight so you don't have to worry about the bottle slipping out. Most come equipped with a 'cup' pouch where you can put the heating pad which gets uncomfortable and quite hot down there for the boys (or girls), but it's worth it for the bigger picture. I warmed my bottle up about two hours before heading down to the lab, and made sure the temp was good before taking off. Most places, the temperature they test for is to make sure the bottle is 90-100 degrees Fahrenheit.

When you go to the lab, be confident and dress professionally. The lab techs or doctors will be less suspicious if you are dressed the part of someone who they would stereotype as a 'pothead'. I personally was asked to take my jacket off and turn my pockets inside out before entering the bathroom. I also wore a pair of cowboy boots, as a little misdirection. I know everyone doesn't own them, but my master plan was for them to be suspicious of something being in the boots and not my underpants. If they asked me to take off the boots, they'd be empty- maybe too much planning and thinking but I wasn't risking it. And it was my first time so I was a bit nervous to say the least. When I got in the bathroom, I calmly took the urine out and filled it to the line the nurse specified, checked the temp and I was good to go. For safe measure, I was advised by the wise to spill some in the bowl because places will test the toilet water because there is no way someone will piss 2 perfect ounces and stop- logically. DO NOT piss in the toilet. They won't listen for splashing so don't worry about being too good of an actor. Just make sure the temperature is correct, if its too hot dip it very quickly in the toilet but be sure not to let it go down too much because it will take too long for it to warm back up! I've read a lot of people worrying about there being a different color or it having no foam, but don't worry, there is no taste test involved and everybody's urine is different anyway. Doctors advise your pee should be relatively clear, so if they say something about the color simply respond, "I drink a lot of water".

I hope my experience helps, I know it was an extensive post but I was worried about the small details before I tested. Just remember- think cool, calm and collected. Be confident, and toke on.

My son just failed a pre employment drug test using Dr. Greens Agent X. He heated it as directed and used a hand warmer pad to keep it at what he thought was the proper temp. The temp strip on the bottle read 98 degrees so he thought he was good to go. When he handed the cup to the nurse she said that it was too warm and wanted another sample. For some reason he used the whole bottle in the cup and toilet so he had to bail.

I used the Synthetix5 belt kit last month (April 2015) in Oregon and it worked like a charm. It took a bit of practice to feel comfortable with it. I also cut the tubing a bit shorter to make it easier to handle. I've previously used the Synthetix 5 bottle kit at Quest in Southern California and it worked as well. It's hard to try something new, when it's worked for me before! Synthetix5 | Buy The Best Synthetic Urine Sold Anywhere

Back
Top Bottom