Synth Urine w/o needing to carry liquid?

KushCrush

First, thanks for all the great info on all things 420 related!

Short version: Is there a synthetic urine product that I can keep in my pocket any time I'm at work and just drop into my urine sample without any prep?

Long Version:

I have a semi-unique work situation that, if I want to be ready for a random test, will require me to carry a synthetic urine product with me constantly while I'm on company property. I need it to be able to survive in a pocket and be ready to drop in a cup at the drop of a hat. A couple of tablets in a small bag would be perfect.

Basically I can be approached at any time and asked to give a sample. It is rare, I've been tested twice in a decade but I need to hedge myself against a positive test and in order to be prepared I'm looking for a product that is in tablet or power in vial form that I can simply take from my pocket, add to my urine sample without the heating prep and liquid transfer that most synth urine kits require.

I simply will not have time to prep a kit with a heating pad, mix in water, wait an hour, and then go dump it in the cup.

Odds are it will be a simple strip test to find those with undesired chemistry in their urine and those will be sent to a lab for further testing if they refute the findings in the field. I can always keep a traditional kit hidden in my vehicle in case I fail initial screenings, but I'd like to avoid that obviously.

Thank you in advance for any insight.

A normal liquid synthetic urine would work fine. Just keep in your crotch next to your body and its ready at any time. I use QuickFix myself but there are others.
Don't ever let someone tell you that you have to pee on command. Sometimes you just can't go,especially if you have a nervous bladder. Thats an excuse you can use any time. You may just need to drink more fluids, which buys you more time. Legally they can hold you for 3 hours if they want, but have never heard of them doing that. And if you can't pee they just call you back another day.
There are powdered synthetic urines. But then you're dealing with temp issues and making sure its mixed good so that there's no powder floating around in the collection cup.

I have to move around and do work outside on occasion, the last thing I want a bottle of fake pee falling out of my pant leg.

I found "Spike Additive" from a site sponsor after doing a bit of digging but I cannot find any reviews on it. It seems to be exactly what I need but at 125 bones a pop I'd like to have some good reviews.

Link : Spike Additive - TestNegative.com

I have to move around and do work outside on occasion, the last thing I want a bottle of fake pee falling out of my pant leg.

I found "Spike Additive" from a site sponsor after doing a bit of digging but I cannot find any reviews on it. It seems to be exactly what I need but at 125 bones a pop I'd like to have some good reviews.

Link : Spike Additive - TestNegative.com
There is no substance you can add to your own urine to make it pass a drug test. Subbing is the only reliable way. Take some of your shorts and sew a small pocket into them to store your bottle of synthetic urine next to your body to keep the temp in range. Just experimant a little and find a system that works for you. I've also used one of those big truch driver coffee mugs to store my bottle of synthetic urine. When I get the call I just tell them I need to drink some coffee to make me pee, nuke the bottle for 10 seconds and I thentransfer the bottle to my shorts when no one is looking. There are lots of different ways to play this game. You just need to design one that works in your situation so that you don't have to give up any of your unalienable rights just to work for a living.

Hi KushCrush,

As long as the test will be an instant test / Emit test then the Spike would be a good option for you. There is no abstinence required and no storage requirements. It comes with 2 vials; if you use THC regularly (twice a week or more) then you will need both for one test, if you use once a week or less, then one vial will do the job.

This product has a 99% success rate and we also offer our double money back guarantee on the product, in the unlikely event of a failure.

If you have any other questions about this product or anything else, please feel free to contact our customer support @ 1.866.900.5656.

Back
Top Bottom