Stopped smoking 2 weeks ago

Snappel

Hi, I'm new. So i stopped smoking two weeks ago in preparation for my probation meeting, and i have another week before i need to report in, making it three weeks from the last time i toked. Before that, i had only smoked an eighth of ganja throughout the span of a week. Before that I was clean. Will I pass my Drug Test in a week or should I be doing something to prepare for it? Thanks for the help!

Edit: Im a male, 5'9", 210 lbs.

Re: Stopped smoking 2 weeks ago...

Hi, I'm new. So i stopped smoking two weeks ago in preparation for my probation meeting, and i have another week before i need to report in, making it three weeks from the last time i toked. Before that, i had only smoked an eighth of ganja throughout the span of a week. Before that I was clean. Will I pass my Drug Test in a week or should I be doing something to prepare for it? Thanks for the help!

Edit: Im a male, 5'9", 210 lbs.
cut down on fatty foods, get some cranberry juice and drink the shit out of it. and eat as many pickles as you can stand. also drink lots of water:)

I've heard about drinking cranberry juice to clean myself out, but what do pickles do to help?

pikles or cucumbers are mostly water but the vinegar that makes pickles is one of the best things for detox. and unless you want to drink a quart of pickle juice then I would just eat pickles instead. it sounds like you should be ok but you dont want to take any chances.:)

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.
A little late now but here's what you do if you want to try and get clean naturally.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.
A little late now but here's what you do if you want to try and get clean naturally.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

wow now I feel that I gave bad Info! awsome bro

wow now I feel that I gave bad Info! awsome bro
Not your fault. There's a lot of misinformation out there about cannabis and drug tests. The most important thing to remember is that cannabis is the only drug that is not water soluble. Thats why you can test positive way past 3 days where every other drug is out of your system in 3 days. Even the government lies about it.

I appreciate the info, Weed420, but something concerns me. You said it was a little late to be doing this, but I thought 3 weeks after a 1 week bender would be plenty of time. Did I screw myself over with that assumption?

I appreciate the info, Weed420, but something concerns me. You said it was a little late to be doing this, but I thought 3 weeks after a 1 week bender would be plenty of time. Did I screw myself over with that assumption?
Not neccessarily. Everyones metabolism is different. I have a friend that has virtually no body fat and she is below cutoff levels in just 48 hours.lol But its pretty rare. No I just meant that following my example of getting clean is a little late for you. You could still do the exercise and high fiber diet for a couple days and then switch to the red meat high fat diet to help with dillution.
But a lot of this boils down to how important passing this test is. If it absolutely has to be passed then subbing with synthetic urine or someone else's clean urine is the best bet. But still do the natural cleaning in case of an emergency, like the synthetic urine wasn't warmed up enough. You have to remember it takes a minimum of 4 weeks for the average individual to burn off fat cells, but these things vary depending on exercise, metabolism, liver function and other things. So its not an exact science. If I had to put a rough number on it I would give you probably a 75% chance of passing naturally. If the drug test isn't all that important then 75% might be enough for you, if its one you absolutely have to pass you might want to look at the other options.

good news! they decided not to yest me this month. i only have 3 visits left before im done, so i think ill just ay it dafe and stop cometely until then. thank you to all who gave me advice, but fortunatelyi didnt need it! toke one up for me, brothers and sisters and ill see you in 3 months. :)

Back
Top Bottom