Cranberry Pills - 500mg - Do They Help Clean Your System?

Buddd-Doujahh

I Have Been Trying To Clean My System Ever Since I Found Out I Was Getting UA'ed On Tuesday. Thursday I Started Drinking Nothing But Water, & Then One Of My Friends Mentioned That Cranberry Pills Help Clean Your System. I Was In Wal-Mart & Came Across A Bottle Of Cranberry Pills 500mg. Thought I'd Buy Them & See If They Actually Work. Does Anyone Know? Please Let Me Know Soon.

Re: Cranberry Pills (500mg) Do They Help Clean Your System?

No cranberry will not clean out thc metabolites out of your system. They'll help make your liver and kidneys work better. THC heads directly to the fat cells where they are stored till the fat cell dies either by age, about 30 days, or through exercise.

Nothing cleans out thc metabolites from your body. THC is not water soluble. It heads directly to your fat cells where it stays until the fat cells die or they are burned off from exercise. Then the metabolites are released through your urine and colon. Cranberry juice is good for the liver and kidneys.

Since yal say it stayz on the fat cellz, and excersice will burn it off... Will it burn it off all in one day sayy for instance " playing Basketball " one day before the drug test...??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Since yal say it stayz on the fat cellz, and excersice will burn it off... Will it burn it off all in one day sayy for instance " playing Basketball " one day before the drug test...??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
No it will actually increase your chances of failing a drug test if you exercise up to 3 days before a drug test. The reason is that you're burning fat cells while exercising which releases more thc into the urine as its evacuated out of the body. Exercise does help but you have to do it way before a drug test.

Back
Top Bottom