Pissing my life away - passing a piss test in 5 - 7 days

fi3nd

10/7: First I'm 6'3" 200lbs I smoked for about 3 weeks straight about a gram or less a day, sunday was my last day smoking.

10/8: I got a call on Monday from a job an i needed to pass a drug test to get the job flipped out hit the net an found this site an a couple others. I read the cut of for most home urine drug test an clinical urine drug test is 50ng/ml.

This was the first site I found:
Flushing THC out of your system with Niacin - Drugs Forum(am i swim?? lol)
An these:
Will drinking alcohol remove THC from your system? - Yahoo! Answers
Niacin overdose: What are the symptoms? - MayoClinic.com
7 Day Detox Plan

That same day:

I had some niacin 250mg time released popped about 3 after reading these took 1 pill some every 2 hrs after that till i hit about 1500mg. I also Drove straight to the health food store got 100% pure cranberry juice, 100% apple cider juice, an Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar(the clerk I asked for the cranberry juiced told me it would help me get clean, so i jumped on it haha). I have a 5 gallon jug of water I get every week so that was a problem. Mixed up a batch of cranberry juice, apple cider, an apple cider vinegar. I also brew my own kombucha tea, added some of it in the mix figured it wouldn't hurt. I drank about a 1 - 2 gallons of liquid that day. Went for a 45 min walk/run. Ran as much as I could without passing out haha. Tried not to eat fatty food.

10/9 -10/12:
Did all that over again an ate some of the stuff on the 7 day detox plan site. By Friday I lost about 4 pounds :thumb:

So i was like i'm get shit faced. I piss like a little girl when I drink so drank 3 40'ds friday night.

10/13:
Woke up not feeling to hot. Pound back some cranberry kombucha apple cider vinegar hangover NO MORE! Took it easy drank about 1 -2 gallons of that. Ate some health

10/14:
Day before piss test. Same thing as Saturday.

10/15:
Took the piss test to day followed this

Hope fully i get the job. We'll see.

Can't go wrong when you take Golden Seal capsules - 4 every 6 hours along with as much water as you can tolerate.

Niacin or drinking tons of fluids, no matter what they are does not flush your system of thc metabolites. Niacin only dilates your blood vessels, thats all it does. It can harm small blood vessels like in the eyes and kidneys if you take too much. THC metabolites are not water soluble. They head directly to the fat cells where they stay until the fat cell dies or is burned off through exercise.
Drinking lots of fluids can help pass a UA by diluting the amount of thc metabolites in the urine. But drinking too much fluids can cause you to get a negative dilute on the test because the ph will be off and creatine levels can be too low.
I would have recommended subbing with either synthetic urine or someone elses clean pee in your case.

From your post, I am not sure how many days clean you will have before your test, so if you have 14 days, then I would suggest using a natural product like our One Shot Concentrate, if not you could use our synthetic urine the Incognito Belt, which is good for either test you may be subject to.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Niacin or drinking tons of fluids, no matter what they are does not flush your system of thc metabolites. Niacin only dilates your blood vessels, thats all it does. It can harm small blood vessels like in the eyes and kidneys if you take too much. THC metabolites are not water soluble. They head directly to the fat cells where they stay until the fat cell dies or is burned off through exercise.
Drinking lots of fluids can help pass a UA by diluting the amount of thc metabolites in the urine. But drinking too much fluids can cause you to get a negative dilute on the test because the ph will be off and creatine levels can be too low.
I would have recommended subbing with either synthetic urine or someone elses clean pee in your case.
From your post, I am not sure how many days clean you will have before your test, so if you have 14 days, then I would suggest using a natural product like our One Shot Concentrate, if not you could use our synthetic urine the Incognito Belt, which is good for either test you may be subject to.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Ya I had time to get the synthetic urine just not the money. bought all the supplies with my parents money. An I had 7 days to get clean.

But, Niacin does speed up your metabolic system which helps you burn fat. I did dilute trick, probably didn't need too. I took a home piss test about friday an the day before the clinical test. Popped a Weak negative on both days. Just posted this for some one else who might find it helpful.

An I got the job!

This is information given to me by a doctor at a long-term mental health hospital in which I stayed. Back then I drank a lot of green tea and upon being admitted to the hospital 2 days after smoking, came clean on a drug screening. Well, they use pretty sophisticated testing... I mean, they 'treat' that sort of thing.

First, know you BMI. If it's on the low scale or even the underweight scale your going to have an easier time, THC metabolites bond to fat, the more fat, the harder your body would have to work to take it out of your system. At 5 feet, two inches I have a BMI of 19.4. on the low end of the normal spectrum. Generally anything 21 or below will make it a lot easier to pass. When your overweight, even by a little bit, your body doesn't work at it's peak performance. That's why being overweight is dangerous, if it's harder to rid oneself of THC, think of all the other toxins that affect a normal person.

Cranberry juice is a good diuretic, get the kind without sugar. It'll say diet but truth is cranberries naturally don't come with a ton of calories. Green tea, without sugar, is good to detoxify, it contains one of the strongest antioxidents known to man. Don't let the Acai/cloudberry/weird fruit drinks fool you, green tea is chock full of EGCG, various catechins, carotenoids, forms of vitamin E, and C. Studies have shown that it increases the oxidation of fat in an average person by 17% from normal levels. Fat = THC. Oxidation is degradation. This percentage is increased if consumed before moderate exercise.

The Asian Paradox is that despite higher smoking rates among certain Asian countries is offset by lower cancer rates then most other countries. Have you seen how polluted some areas of China are? Anything powerful enough to offset the hundreds of dangerous chemicals in cigarettes by even a small amount could certainly take care of some THC. The idea of not wanting to 'release' THC metabolites from fat cells before a drug test is stupid, if you don't release them, they're still there. Burn that fat, make your body use it for what it's there for.

Now, my doctor upon my stay after I admitted shrub use despite coming clean stated her concern was smoking the shrubbage could cause my body to work harder to filter out substances, leading to a decreased half-life of the medicine. I thought about it and asked if studies were preformed on anyone, or those who specifically drank 8 glasses of water a day. She said, 'Well, I guess just anyone'. I asked her if drinking 8 cups of water a day would cause chemicals to filter out quickly anyway and have the same effect. She fell silent, paused for a good 10 seconds and finally responded, 'Yes, if you were to drink 8 cups of water a day, or more, most people's bodies would filter out any foreign chemical in about 24 to 48 hours...' That came from the head psychiatrist of a hospital, she wasn't the least bit happy about answering that.

Don't take extracts; You won't get the added benefit of water, which 8 cups a day is needed for peak detoxification.

Also, sleep well. As hard as it might be stressing over a drug test, urine in the morning isn't so dirty just because your going a long period of time without fluids, it's mainly so dirty not just with drug metabolites but a whole range of other nasty toxins we accumulate throughout the day. When you sleep, your body goes into superhero mode, the mind isn't conscious. It takes a lot of energy for conscious thought. Instead, your body's internal self is working like mad to heal organs, tissues, and filter out toxins. Those endoplasmic reticulums are working like mad with that mitochondria and all the other little organs of our cells to restore themselves to their natural state, and our cells need energy and the lipids in fat cells are wonderful nutrient full cell-food if we stop eating 4 hours before bed. The metabolites of cannabis are foreign chemicals, and regardless of how good we feel, our body doesn't really plan to have it sticking around. Fat cells swell and shrink from lipids leaving and gaining. These lipids are the fuel to heal skin and tissue. Use the lipids, lose metabolites.

Also ketosis is a wonderful way to purify our fat cells and should not do much damage to a healthy human being. Be careful though, it also messes with our electrolyte levels. Most fatty acid is not just created, but also broken down in the liver. Remember how they always told you water is so important for the liver? When your healing like the healthy human being does, lipase breaks down body fat into fatty acids which are eventually disposed of in the waste form of ketones. Bet your buttons when in ketosis anything else in your fat cells is also being broken down and destroyed/urinated out. Fatty acids are what our tissues use for energy.

Once again, lipase type chemicals are started mostly in the liver! If your liver is overloaded filtering caffeine and other toxins from lack of hydration, it can't spend it's time jump starting the process of breaking down fat and filtering toxins/foreign matter! Several hormones can also activate lipases in adipose tissue itself.

These drug-kit companies make money off the fact they employ chemists that formulate products that aren't magic ingredients but simply formulated to work with or activate the body's natural ability to get rid of toxins. Many contain herbal ingredients that mimic hormones including testosterone, epinephrine, glucagon, ghrelin, and other hormones or simply stimulate the production of such. The product isn't taking it out, it's your body taking it out. You can go on wikipedia to find this information, when in doubt... check the sources! These chemists know the body is capable of this and that's why all of them require fluids, lots and lots of fluids. If your body is hydrated, it'll do what it's suppose to do since it's not so busy overloading itself.

And this is a huge study that's very hard to read and filter then needed information but it contains all sorts of good information and also tells you that inhalation is not so bad, but if you consume, your screwed.

Apples, grapefruit, broccoli and alfalfa are substances containing calcium D-glucarate are substances that suppress enzyme glucuronidase. Glucuronidase suppresses the glucuronidation process. This process is very important as in the end, that's how your body rids itself of metabolites. Acetaminophen also suppress this process. Capsules containing the gut flora Saccharomyces boulardii also surpresses gut flora that produces glucuronidase. And once again, the glutathione detoxification pathway is also in... the liver.

Back
Top Bottom