Worried about a saliva test for Lowes

Symbolic

Long story short, I got a job offer at Lowes, and was made to take a saliva drug test

I took the test 2 days ago and had been clean for roughly 2 weeks before taking the test

I am a heavy smoker, roughly 2 grams a day for quite some time. I have done exhaustive research on the subject and have found many mixed answers on how lonf THC is detectable in saliva for.

Most sources say 24-72 hours. Can anybody verify that this is accurate? I have also seen other sites that say it can take 14-30 days for thc to NOT be detectable in saliva. I dont know what to believe.

Im rather stressed out as I really need this job or Im basically homeless. I quit for the job search but wasnt expecting a call back so soon.

Does anyone think Im in the clear?

Thanks for the input....

If you didn't take precautions you probably popped a positive. When taking saliva tests brush the entire inside of your mouth thoroughly and rinse with a good mouth wash or even alcohol.

If you didn't take precautions you probably popped a positive. When taking saliva tests brush the entire inside of your mouth thoroughly and rinse with a good mouth wash or even alcohol.

Well of course I brushed my teeth.......

I dont think you read my post thoroughly

It had been over 2 weeks since I smoked, and thc is only supposed to be detectable in saliva for 24-72 hours.....

If you brushed and rinsed well you should be fine. I would just call Lowe's and ask when your start date is. Don't ask anything about the drug test.

I think you should be fine. Usually thc can stay in your mouth for up to 7 days after use.

What I did to pass the Lowes swab test.. after 15 hrs of being clean
Avid smoker, I smoke about 2 grams a day. Mind you, I'm petite though, 5'2 not even 120 pounds. I work out daily and eat clean and take supplements. I was nervous as hell. The OralEze website says detection time up to 24-48 hrs.

I stopped smoking the night before the interview/drug swab day at 9pm. Interview at 830am, callback at 10am to inform my drug test would be later that same day at 2pm. PANIC. I googled and searched but the odds were not in my favor. So I hoped and prayed and did the following steps which helped me to pass:

1. brushed,
2. scraped my tongue with a copper scraper x10,
3. mouthwash,
4. teeth whitening treatment (not sure if this had any effect, but it was already on my agenda)
5. brush & mouthwash, right before I left to get tested
Drank as much water throughout the process

Tested Friday, called back Tuesday
I came back clean! :) Not sure how, but I'll take the miracle.
Hope this helps any of you in the same position.

I smoked in the morning around 10, then brushed my teeth ALL DAY AND USE MOUTH WASH TILL IT BURNED . Lol. And I went in at 530 to take my mouth swab, I brought the mouth wash with me and used it again before I walked in. I passed !

Back
Top Bottom