ultimate gold detox

memphis123

I was clean from smoke for 1 mth. smoked for 2days and half been clean for 2 weeks. had a drug test for pre-employment on 10/15/14/ i drink water frequently so my urine is always clear. i drank some ultimate gold followed instructions, my urine was clear with a yellow tint. do you think i passed?

How much did you smoke before quitting? My roommate quit 8 months ago because he was about to graduate and start looking for big boy jobs. His drug test didn't stop popping until the 6 - 7 month range, but we smoke a lot!!

Good luck bro! :goodluck:

How much did you smoke before quitting? My roommate quit 8 months ago because he was about to graduate and start looking for big boy jobs. His drug test didn't stop popping until the 6 - 7 month range, but we smoke a lot!!

Good luck bro! :goodluck:

1 blunt can last me 3 days bc I smoke alone. However, the job called me 2day and said I tested neg. dulited and they want me to test again. I did something wrong with the detox drink. I drank two 16oz bottles of water, I think that is why my urine was clear with a yellow tint. Once I got home my urine was yellow and I was still w/in that 4 hour window period.

use the 30 day rule memphis123 no puffs for 30 days . it's that simple.... for pre- employment, do not smoke for 30 days and in general i dont think smoking "on the job, while driving , etc...." is the right thing to do.......as for random, good luck !!........you can look at our sponsors page they offer some cleaners but i would test it out first by using a self test that you can get at any pharmacy after following the directions on the cleaner you purchase, test yourself........you want to be sure. but, just as in life , there are no guarantees............

Used this last month and test came back diluted, this is the 2nd time in 2 years that Ultimate Gold has given me diluted results causing me to re-test... I followed the directions exactly. I would consider using a different product...

Back
Top Bottom