Physical With Drug Screen Experiences

Ipartake

Hi to all. I have an upcoming physical and drug test combined at a hospital. I have already been offered the job pending I pass the tests. I have always used synthetic urine to pass in the past but this is the first time I have a physical as part of it. I will be doing squats and other physical activities. I have read as much as I could but no one ever seems to come back after they take the tests to post their stories.

I was hoping others could share so I can try to alleviate my stress considering I can't smoke. I can't recall the last day I smoked but I am pretty sure I am around 20 days. I am thin but not active. I took an at home test and passed this morning but I don't want to put all my faith in that either. I last bought a quarter of Premium on Sept. 25th and it lasted me until the end of November to give you an idea of my intake. I would say that I was taking 2-4 tokes a night and maybe a little more on weekends and a few days I wouldn't even indulge.

So basically, I have the synthetic urine(4oz.), have been drinking water, lemon juice, cranberry, and a couple times a shot of vinegar and the test is in a day. I would much rather pee but this job is very important to me at this time and could see myself there for a long while. I am hesitant to risk a fail and not sure of the procedures of the physical to go about concealing the sub.

Any advice, encouragement, stories would be appreciated.

Just an update since no one is responding. I took another quick screen at home test today. I did not drink any fluids this morning except my normal coffee to see where I stand. I took it on my second void of the day and went in the toilet a little but used the mid-stream all the way until I was done to fill the sample cup. I then filled the 30ml cup and waited 10 minutes. I had two lines but the "T" one was a lot more faint then yesterday.

I also scheduled a instant screen at a Lab near me and she said if it is negative I should hear back today which I hope happens considering my test is tomorrow. I am not sure if it is anymore reliable than the at home test and is a 5 panel test but it will put me more at ease.

So i just had a UA drug screen with a physical this AM. I was also nervous about subbing, as I have in the past but with no physical. It was done at a facility called Concentra. I arrived there around 9:45am and had decided to just wear cargo shorts and keep it in my pocket. I read they arent allowed to pat you down so when they ask you to empty out your pockets I would remove phone, keys, wallet but just leave QuickFix in my pocket. (The lady didnt even ask for me to empty them!) anyway dont keep it in a jacket pocket as mine had been off from her taking my blood pressure. I feel like they definitely were going to do the physical first but i mentioned how bad i had to use restroom. She had just done blood pressure and pulse and then i was able to go do screening. Like i said the sub worked great although I only had 2 oz. Filled just underneath but barely. All was good. Also, i didnt get called back while waiting until like 10:30 or so! I was waiting for nearly sn hour. I sat on the bottle/heat warmer they supply with QF and the temp was on point. After the screening I had to remove shorts, underwear, socks, shoes (they arent in room so if you wanna move empty bottle to coat pocket) and put on some cotton shorts. Doc came in and checked reflexes, lungs, ears, eyes, and the hernia check :p

All in sll, you are probably good to go without subbing but i understand the certainty thst comes with subbing. Youll do fine. Its more nerve wracking than anything. Ez pz in hindsight. 8)

So i just had a UA drug screen with a physical this AM. I was also nervous about subbing, as I have in the past but with no physical. It was done at a facility called Concentra. I arrived there around 9:45am and had decided to just wear cargo shorts and keep it in my pocket. I read they arent allowed to pat you down so when they ask you to empty out your pockets I would remove phone, keys, wallet but just leave QuickFix in my pocket. (The lady didnt even ask for me to empty them!) anyway dont keep it in a jacket pocket as mine had been off from her taking my blood pressure. I feel like they definitely were going to do the physical first but i mentioned how bad i had to use restroom. She had just done blood pressure and pulse and then i was able to go do screening. Like i said the sub worked great although I only had 2 oz. Filled just underneath but barely. All was good. Also, i didnt get called back while waiting until like 10:30 or so! I was waiting for nearly sn hour. I sat on the bottle/heat warmer they supply with QF and the temp was on point. After the screening I had to remove shorts, underwear, socks, shoes (they arent in room so if you wanna move empty bottle to coat pocket) and put on some cotton shorts. Doc came in and checked reflexes, lungs, ears, eyes, and the hernia check :p

All in sll, you are probably good to go without subbing but i understand the certainty thst comes with subbing. Youll do fine. Its more nerve wracking than anything. Ez pz in hindsight. 8)
That's awesome news and thanks for sharing. So if they would have done the physical first do you think you would have been screwed or allowed to put your clothes back on for the test? Mine is at a hospital so I wonder if that will be different. I have passed at least 10 of these in my life with the synthetic but I am leaning toward trying my own.

I was going to do what you did and just leave it in my pocket but I have a 4 oz and worried about it being noticeable. Does anyone know if hospitals test different than a place like Concentra or LabCorp? I am leaving in a few to take a self test. Will update when I know more.

Just an update since no one is responding. I took another quick screen at home test today. I did not drink any fluids this morning except my normal coffee to see where I stand. I took it on my second void of the day and went in the toilet a little but used the mid-stream all the way until I was done to fill the sample cup. I then filled the 30ml cup and waited 10 minutes. I had two lines but the "T" one was a lot more faint then yesterday.

I also scheduled a instant screen at a Lab near me and she said if it is negative I should hear back today which I hope happens considering my test is tomorrow. I am not sure if it is anymore reliable than the at home test and is a 5 panel test but it will put me more at ease.

You should be fine with just dilution the morning of the test if you're passing home tests now.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

My expereince with having both physicals and drug tests at the same time is they do the physical first. So use a heat pad and transfer the synthetic to a pocket till after the physical. Then they usually let you get dressed and go to the drug testing area so while you're getting dressed transfer the synthetic back to your crotch.

You should be fine with just dilution the morning of the test if you're passing home tests now.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

My expereince with having both physicals and drug tests at the same time is they do the physical first. So use a heat pad and transfer the synthetic to a pocket till after the physical. Then they usually let you get dressed and go to the drug testing area so while you're getting dressed transfer the synthetic back to your crotch.
Thanks for that advice and from everything I gather, I have heard more times than not they do the physical first so that just reinforces that. I have read a few times that they went right from the physical to the drug test in the gown. Any recommendations if I do the Drug test first? Gonzo just kept it stashed in his pocket which was my initial thoughts, but worried about them calling me on it. I will be sure to use your recommended morning routine just in case as well. Are you aware if all test the 50ng cutoff or do some employers ask for a lower threshold like the 20?

So I went to a place called LabCorp by me to do a 5 panel instant test just looking for reassurance. Doesn't show the levels but the woman just called and sent me an email that it came back negative. Like I said above, I am not sure if it is any more accurate than an at home test but still good news considering I am only around 20 days clean. I drank my normal coffee, a multivitamin, a cup of cranberry juice and a Vitamix drink with Kale, and some fruits and flaxseed that my girlfriend whipped up.

This has been tough because I have been smoking since I was 16 and I am damn near 40 now. Of course I am a different toker than I was when I was younger when I was blazing away.

Hey man, actually the facility I went to will send specimen out to labcorp. And yes there was plenty of time for me to put the quickfix back into my underwear or wherever I was going to hide it. Therr isnt much supervision at all. They close all doors and give you your personal space. it wasn't nearly as stressful as what I made it out to be in my head leading up to it. Like I said, you'll be fine

Thanks Gonzo. Do you guys think I should just do a light dilution considering I have passed to at-home tests and one quick test from a lab? I plan on checking in the morning on my first void. I just find it weird that I am only 20 days in and I am passing? I didn't exercise or anything but I am thin and do have a semi fast metabolism. You ever hear of people getting clean that fast and passing?

You
Thanks Gonzo. Do you guys think I should just do a light dilution considering I have passed to at-home tests and one quick test from a lab? I plan on checking in the morning on my first void. I just find it weird that I am only 20 days in and I am passing? I didn't exercise or anything but I am thin and do have a semi fast metabolism. You ever hear of people getting clean that fast and passing?

Yeah man 20 days is plenty time. It isnt crazy and I would feel confident with both methods (subbing or "diluting") i quote diluting because i honestly think you would piss clean. You are doing a lot of preemptive measures already. Be confident - you are good. If you sub, you can use bandage to keep by thigh or cargo short pockets. No worries. Celebrate with some green smoke afterwards 8)

Day of test. First void I got two lines for a pass. The one line is faint. So I have passed three at-home tests and one instant 5 panel screen from LabCorp(which I think is basically an at home test dipstick style).

That was rough. I don't think I would have gotten away with using Synthetic. It was a small area with a huge gap in the door. There was no jam so the door didn't really close and the attendant was a foot away facing it. Before that I had to empty my pockets and pull them out. Definitely the most supervised and difficult I have ever been to. I hope they are legit and don't go digging deeper than they are legally allowed if I pass the initial one. Something tells me if they run that type of ship that they try harder than they have to. I have 4 clean passes under my belt with one being a certified lab and signed off by an MRO.

The waiting game begins. I hope this experience helps someone in the future.

Did you use some dilution?
Always dilute the morning of a drug test. Your thc levels fluctuate day to day so always dilute before taking a test.

I did dilute some but didn't want to be dilute on the test. I drank cranberry juice(maybe 10 ounces), a little bit of water(3ounces), more than half of a 36 ounce Gatorade, I had 2 cups of coffee, 16 ounces of a vitamix blend of kale, pomegranate and other fruits with flaxseed and chia seed and protein powder, A multivitamin. I peed 4 times before I went and pooped. I was trying to stick to what I was doing when I was passing the other ones.

That should have been plenty. Normally you don't want to go over 36 ounces of fluids before the test or you can get a negative dilute which means the ph and creatine levels were too low.

ok, searching the web for some answers i stumbled onto this thread among others and found some useful info, so first off thanks. i'd like to throw my "2 cents" in here plus ask the question i havent found an answer for yet. I have met several heavy smokers who have passed within two weeks of smoking. their methods i dont know but "heavy smoker" is almost an understatement. the main question i see here is passing a drug screen AND physical which is the question i also have. the one thing i dont see addressed is if the drug screen and physical urine tested comes from the same sample. i have a cdl but havent tried using it for employment for about ten years. when i did i was clean (probation testing WITH supervision ensured that). i was too damn scared to try anything funny back then. i had some physical/drug screens after probation (i was still clean) but i never had separate tests. both tests were done from the same sample same cup. i am curious to know if synthetic urine can pass the physical too. BTW concentra was also the lab that tested me back then. i did have an issue long ago trying to pass the drug screen but failed the physical using Stealth (long since obsolete now as far as i know) because it showed protein in my urine for the physical, at least i hope it was the Stealth :O ...... I'm not a heavy smoker (couple tokes every other day on average) but im also not the most disciplined smoker, i have 20 days to attempt to clean up but ANY INFO on whether synthetic urine will pass the physical as well, OR KNOWLEDGE of this subject would be greatly appreciated. BTW if the info helps it is an O.D.O.T. (ohio department of transportation) physical to see if im healthy enough to drive. Also i dont smoke and drive and have never been in ANY type of car/truck accident...... before anyone goes driving through ohio looking over their shoulder (for me). I will post methods/results if possible with or without a reply.

ok, searching the web for some answers i stumbled onto this thread among others and found some useful info, so first off thanks. i'd like to throw my "2 cents" in here plus ask the question i havent found an answer for yet. I have met several heavy smokers who have passed within two weeks of smoking. their methods i dont know but "heavy smoker" is almost an understatement. the main question i see here is passing a drug screen AND physical which is the question i also have. the one thing i dont see addressed is if the drug screen and physical urine tested comes from the same sample. i have a cdl but havent tried using it for employment for about ten years. when i did i was clean (probation testing WITH supervision ensured that). i was too damn scared to try anything funny back then. i had some physical/drug screens after probation (i was still clean) but i never had separate tests. both tests were done from the same sample same cup. i am curious to know if synthetic urine can pass the physical too. BTW concentra was also the lab that tested me back then. i did have an issue long ago trying to pass the drug screen but failed the physical using Stealth (long since obsolete now as far as i know) because it showed protein in my urine for the physical, at least i hope it was the Stealth :O ...... I'm not a heavy smoker (couple tokes every other day on average) but im also not the most disciplined smoker, i have 20 days to attempt to clean up but ANY INFO on whether synthetic urine will pass the physical as well, OR KNOWLEDGE of this subject would be greatly appreciated. BTW if the info helps it is an O.D.O.T. (ohio department of transportation) physical to see if im healthy enough to drive. Also i dont smoke and drive and have never been in ANY type of car/truck accident...... before anyone goes driving through ohio looking over their shoulder (for me). I will post methods/results if possible with or without a reply.

I'm hearing synthetics are being used with no problem these days. They are so well-made that they're really hard to detect and screwup. If you get the heat wrong you're screwed if you get it right you're good to go let us know how it turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I did dilute some but didn't want to be dilute on the test. I drank cranberry juice(maybe 10 ounces), a little bit of water(3ounces), more than half of a 36 ounce Gatorade, I had 2 cups of coffee, 16 ounces of a vitamix blend of kale, pomegranate and other fruits with flaxseed and chia seed and protein powder, A multivitamin. I peed 4 times before I went and pooped. I was trying to stick to what I was doing when I was passing the other ones.
Well did you pass? Op even said nobody gets back on and reports.

Tomorrow I have a physical and a UA at Concentra and like most of you have. Said I have also used the quick fix and passed with flying colors, I used to go in Oregon to those concentra and now I moved to Texas I have never used the quick fix for a physical, in my experience it is usually the physical that gets done first and then the UA in some cases it has Ben done both from the same sample but at that point I had always used someone else’s clean urine. Tomorrow will be the first time using synthetic for the whole thing unless I can get away with doing them both separately. Ether way I will let you guys know what happens.

So here is the update:

I went in to Concentra here in San Antonio Texas and yes de did used the same sample for the dot physical and the UA. I used the Quick Fix and they haven’t said anything about it being void or not valid they ran it through the machine to check for sugar levels and what not, I had no problems. So the answer everyone is looking for is : YES YOU CAN USE QUICK FIX FOR YOUR DOT PHYSICAL AND UA. Good luck and remember to keep that temperature correctly by using hand warmers.

Back
Top Bottom