Help MEPS drug test

Worriedguy1

Alright I smoked almost every day for 2 months. I quit on December 2 and took a few puffs on December 9. I have a drug test on January 6 at MEPS. I am 5'6 weigh 140. I run every day and lift weights and stay hydrated. Opinions on if I'll pass or not

Probably be ok
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

In agreement with Weed420. He knows what he is talking about. Working out will breakdown more of the metabolites that are stored in your system so try not working out before test either. A good estimate is stop working out a week or 2 before test. Definitely drink gatorade to dilute your pee. The difference between gatorade and water is your pee will look darker if you drink gatorade and will have some electrolytes from the gatorade. If you do water you can dilute to much and they will make you come back and pee again later because their tests will be inconclusive because all you gave them is water.

Hope all goes well and you will be smoking again in no time.

It's funny you mention using the bathroom. Every time I finish an intense workout I always have to go number 2. So that should be helping, right?

It's funny you mention using the bathroom. Every time I finish an intense workout I always have to go number 2. So that should be helping, right?
In the long term yes having good bowel movements help. The THC metabolites are excreted through your bowels and can be reabsorbed through the intestines if you don't have good bowle movements. Thats why in the weeks before a test its good to eat a high fiber diet and maybe some metamucil.

Hello sir/ma'am, I have smoked weed once from an estimated time frame of 6 hours on that specific day and less than 1 gram. Maybe mid grade quality? Assuming. That was 30 days ago and prior to that, I have not ingested any since 7 months before my last use. I have a military DT coming up in 7 days, so it will be 37 days in total of being clean. I took a cheap at home drug test from my first dirtiest urine of the day and passed with a normal line but not as solid as the other testing strips since I've never taken any drugs besides weed. My concern is, do you think I will pass? The line was barely faint, but comparing it to the other lines that I have no history of usage, I'd say the line from the THC was 85 percent there without dilution and first dirtiest pee of the day since I woke up (100 percent being completely solid for the line) I'm 5'7, 160 lbs. and my body fat is 25% just to give you a general idea. Please help! Any info that is relevant would be kindly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom