Use of Synthetic Urine without a microwave?

thcsailor

Hello everyone! (first of all sorry for my bad grammar)

So here is the situation..:)

I currently work on this fishingboat in Norway and i have never had a problem with getting tested. ( 8/9 crew members smoked:)

Only this year im gonna switch to another boat and here the crew gets tested for THC:(

I've read myselfe up on the use of synthetic urine, and it seems genious!:)
The problem is that most fishing boats in Norway dont have microwaves... So if we are getting randomly tested when im on work i will not have any possibility to warm it up in the micro.
Is that nessesary or is it enough with the heating pad? or is there some other good way to do it?
And is there a brand what works bether without micro than any other?

Any good tips? :)

(edit: I read about "THE URINATOR" now to get the temprature right, is this a viable device? :)

Cheers everyone and a Very Merry new year!! :D

-Thcsailor

A heating pad is going to be your best bet. I would buy a couple of packages of both synthetic urine and heat pads. They will just be doing the strip tests on a boat so any synthetic urine should work. Just get the heat up to about 98 degrees Fahrenheit and you should be good.

Thanks alllot for answer:):thanks:

I allso heard that you can use boiling water?

Im guessing that they will come at random time while we are out at sea and ask me to piss in that cup.
this is when i need to heat the urine up and tell them that i could not squeeze out a drop until its finnished heating, and hopefully i wont screw up the temprature:)

Im allso thinking about buying a human thermometer :blunt:

put the urine against your body maybe taped to your thigh by groin for 30 mins to an hour your urine can usually vary by 5-10 degrees it just needs to be close to body temp at 98.6 F but urine will cool a bit before the test so just try to get it close have done this two time with no microwave works great. Don't overcomplicate it.

put the urine against your body maybe taped to your thigh by groin for 30 mins to an hour your urine can usually vary by 5-10 degrees it just needs to be close to body temp at 98.6 F but urine will cool a bit before the test so just try to get it close have done this two time with no microwave works great. Don't overcomplicate it.

I agree simplicity is key!

Back
Top Bottom