How long does it really take to get clean for a urine test?

TheDude33

I hear so much conflicting info on urine tests, from a few days to over a month. I haven't smoked in a week, and before that I had smoked every day for a couple weeks, a couple bowls each day. Before that it was much less frequently, prob once a month if that. How long does it really take to get clean? Thanks!

No one can say definitively how long it will take for any one person to get clean. There are all kinds of variables like body fat, liver and kidney function, exercise. Fat cells generally, take about 3o days to die on their own and thats where all the thc metabolites reside. You can speed up the process by exercising but you want to stop exercising 3 or 4 days before the test because all those fat cells you're burning off is releasing thc metabolites into your urine and bowels.
A high fiber diet can help rid the body of thc because 80% of your thc metabolites are released through your bowel movements. So its important to keep that moving. The longer oit sits in your intestines the more thc it will reabsorb into your body and have to start the process all over again.

No one can say definitively how long it will take for any one person to get clean. There are all kinds of variables like body fat, liver and kidney function, exercise. Fat cells generally, take about 3o days to die on their own and thats where all the thc metabolites reside. You can speed up the process by exercising but you want to stop exercising 3 or 4 days before the test because all those fat cells you're burning off is releasing thc metabolites into your urine and bowels.
A high fiber diet can help rid the body of thc because 80% of your thc metabolites are released through your bowel movements. So its important to keep that moving. The longer oit sits in your intestines the more thc it will reabsorb into your body and have to start the process all over again.

So even as little as I've smoked it could take up to 30 days??

So even as little as I've smoked it could take up to 30 days??
It is possible. Thats why its a good idea to buy a couple of cheap thc test strips and test yourself at home to see how you're doing before taking a drug test. If you have little body fat and are very active some people can pass it in 24 hours, others like myself could take more than 2 months to get clean.

It is possible. Thats why its a good idea to buy a couple of cheap thc test strips and test yourself at home to see how you're doing before taking a drug test. If you have little body fat and are very active some people can pass it in 24 hours, others like myself could take more than 2 months to get clean.

Do any of those drinks that mask/flush thc out work? Can they be detected?

where can I get these test strips?

dude, it can take longer that 30 days!, if you were a regular smoker it can take up to 90 days, just pick up a detox drink, easy peazy

I still have nightmares! I went for a pre employment drug test which came back positive some years ago. I was a heavy smoker back then, about 1/2 an ounce per week, at that stage I was suffering from server stomach pain. Once I found out I had an interview I stopped smoking in a hope to detox. Approximately 2 weeks later I got the job and subsequently had to have a test! The following day after the test HR call me to advise me that y test was positive for cannabis, no joke (the position was for a senior management role).
I explained to HR that I had been to a end of year footy club party and puffed on a joint, it was totally out of character for me however, I did smoke a joint.
After I hung up the phone I was devistated knowing that I just stuffed up a great oppertunity! You wouldn't believe it The very next day I received another call adviseing that I still had the position however I was required to take a drug test once a month for the next three months!
IT TOOK 3 MONTHS FOR ME TO PRODUCE A CLEAN SAMPLE!

So, it really depends on a number of factors, time is the only sure thing!

where can I get thc test strips.
I use veg gly tincture for sleeping will this show on drug test?
You can buy cheap test strips off of ebay for almost a dollar a piece. Vegetable glycerin has nothing in it that should show up on any drug screen. I use it to thin my hash oil a little for ecigs.

Back
Top Bottom