Im going into a lab for testing plz read

Yakuza Kick

Well last summer i had a seizure one night when i just opened a beer and took a drink the weird thing was when i swallowed it then next thing i know i feel some weird choking pain so next thing i know im shaking on the floor and in my head im thinking this cant be happening to me then i just get myself back up i stopped it pretty much but the next thing i remember was me trying to like dust myself off like nothing happend but my uncle and his friend were all freaked out they got my parents to take me to a hospital i stayed there for like 2 days. hmm i dont know what i did to have a seizure to tell you the truth. But there going to be taking my blood out and giving me some more test's i guess and what i want to do is since there taking my blood well im gonna smoke and see if thc can do anything for this seizure shit maybe something works for it or against or or something you know so im just curious to see what the doctor will say. Do you think it's a bad move or a good one kind of like an experiment i guess. i dunno im just a punk.

um i don't really drink anymore i drink like once in awhile but not really you know i rather smoke my pot.

seizures i believe are ur body freakin out.....obviously, but it can be caused by anything. i'd lay of everything except water and food hehe. it's crap, but u don't want to fuck urself up.

Since you're 18...

... you should be protected by the law. As in, your parents won't find out. The privacy law may also apply to minors (idk). Pot has been linked to psycosis, but I haven't heard of it causing seizures. A lot of people get seizures though. They live normal lives. You'll be okay. :)

You might have some blood clots. My mom had some pretty bad ones, but they didn't cause her any seizures. My grandfather, on the other hand, had a seizure that temporarily parallylzed half of his body, head to toe. He's chronically obese and had a clot in a major artery in his heart. But he's old as shit but still calls square dances and enjoys life, so he's a happy guy nonetheless :).

something to eat , a cold shower , and lying down helps...
It happenned to me many times specially when i mix thing like pot and alcohol,added to that a bar and u are done...just take a cold shower and lye down relax and if u feel like eating go for it...

Having a seizure is not the same as just passing out. You definately should let your doctor run you through all the tests.But most people who suffer from seizures never know why. Just make sure it is not a life-threatening situation that may be causing the seizures.
But it is NOT from smoking bud!

I know a girl that as a seizure disorder. It is some real serious stuff. I'd say weed probably has little to nothing to do with it, but your better off to take care of it quickly. Don't mess around with stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom