Piss test in 3 days

coachp

I have a piss test in 3 days and i bought some CHF cleansing liquid, does anyone know how effective it is? and how soon before the test should i drink it?

Follow the directions EXACTLY. Drink mass quantities of liquid for 48 hours before. I mean gallons. Take a vitamin the night before so your pee is yellow.

i smoked an L last night and its a test for a new job, i have been drinking mad water, already consumed a gallon this morning, what kind of vitamin are you talking about pongo? and do i take the drink the night before or an hour or so before i go to the test?

coachp said:
I have a piss test in 3 days and i bought some CHF cleansing liquid, does anyone know how effective it is? and how soon before the test should i drink it?

I'm the same boat as "coachp"... HELP!!!

yea, my bro smokes hella & he got tested a day after he smoked but he knew it was coming so he drank about 4 gallons of water before & he passed.

bingbong55 said:
How long has it been since you last smoked, how much was it, and also don't smoke anymore.
If it's a doctors physical, they only check for Diebetes. Even if they found THC, I heard they can't tell anyone.

i had a NHS drugs test last thursday and they dont screen for cannabis becuase they think its unessecary! booyah

:pimp:I have to take a piss test to get a job with the post office tomorrow. I have passed drug tests before with less notice by taking a drink called ua flush extreme. The problem I have today is I went to gnc they told me that no store in ma sells it anymore. Does anyone out there know of another product I can get that actually works?

coachp said:
i smoked an L last night and its a test for a new job, i have been drinking mad water, already consumed a gallon this morning, what kind of vitamin are you talking about pongo? and do i take the drink the night before or an hour or so before i go to the test?

yeah keep drinking water, then take the detox like a hour or two before the test. Then keeping drinking water all the way to the testing place.

quit smoking 48 hours minimum ahead of time drinks lots of water up intil the test but drink the detox 2 hours before put water in empty detox bottle cap shake drink drink more water piss a few times take 2 b-12 vitamins for piss color piss a little in the bowl middle in the cup end in the bowl u should be good. i like to use ready clean get the red it taste the best

good luck its worked for

coachp said:
anything with mass amounts of B Vitamins...
A Red Bull would work (the energy drink).

Radunzel said:
i had a NHS drugs test last thursday and they dont screen for cannabis becuase they think its unessecary! booyah
National Honor Society?
Lol, they would lose a lot of members.
It's funny that two of the best students in my high school were huge heads.

bingbong55 said:
How long has it been since you last smoked, how much was it, and also don't smoke anymore.
If it's a doctors physical, they only check for Diebetes. Even if they found THC, I heard they can't tell anyone.

I have a pee test in 5 days and i wieght 220lbs. please help

I have been smoking this whole year. i smoke at least a blunt a day and i wieght 220lbs with some extra bodyfat. unexpected new job openning so im not prepaired. I have to take a pee test in 5 days. Which detox will work best for my wieght in such sort notice? What should i do in the mean time to lower my toxin levels? my gf says to do the cabbage soup diet which doctors use to get rid of fat before operations but i dont have 7 days to do it. Since i have only 5 days is working out a bad idea or a good idea? I need a list of things to do. please help me

Man i was in the same boat u guys are a few days ago. I had to go to my probation officer and report. I was smokin the straight dank right up till a day before! I bought the drink called carbo q or somethin like that at gnc but when i got to her office she wasnt there! She had a replacement that day who didnt even ask me to drop so i got at least a month till next time....Think im gona chill out for the rest of my probation which is only four more months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turkish said:
I have a pee test in 5 days and i wieght 220lbs. please help

I was smoking a blunt one day while I was called for a job offer. (i was about 200lbs at the time and smoked every day) They only allowed me 2 days, and I was able to pass using complete starvation for 48 hours (no new fat cells for THC to cling to), only drinking water, exercising and sweating as much as I could (burning off existing THC containing fat cells) and also no sleep for 48 hours, because i was up doing pushups. I passed.:Rasta:

CHF from GNC >>>>>>>>>>>>did not work for me....stat (5 pill) E.S. did also tried Strip NC (pill & liquid) that did not. heavy somker average weight

I've never had any of those 'detox' thingies work for me. I recommend substitution. If this is a pee test for a job, they can't watch you.

Good luck.

Cy

Not to be ruid but there is a sticky thread about this subject already at the top of the forum. Besides the end of the 3 days was 2 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom