Anyone have experience with Total Detox Friend?

SaintJay

I know it's an e-book that you can purchase to help naturally detox your body. I would like to know if anyone has any views on this program and if it works? More importantly would it work for someone on probation? Cheers:Namaste:

I've seen this post get quite the views but no replies yet. Would anyone like it if I purchased the e-book myself and see what happens?

Detoxing works for a lot of things but it does not work for cannabis. Cannabis is the only drug that is oil based not water based so it will not flush once it hits the fat cells. You have to wait for a month for the cells to die naturally and leave the body or you exercise them off.

Yes i have experience with total detox friend, their a scam. They will send you the product but if there's a problem they wont return your money.They give you a number to call in case you have any questions, but its all a scam. When i got my box with all my stuff, i had no instructions, so i called them on a monday, and the guy called me today and its friday. The guy that called me back was a dick, rude,and started cussing..And to top it all off it wasnt like an employee it was one of the owners.. So that tells me its not a big business its a mom and pop deal..I spent 225.00 for them to send me stuff that i u can buy at walmart..If you go to the website you'll notice that the lady who's is like a live chat is not available..They tell you to leave a message, but nobody ever gets back to you...So i spent all that money to have someone call me and tell me that their product was the best shit since sliced bread, cussed at me and never gave me my money back..lol..My advice to you is that you just quit..Its alot better to quit than to have to go through this crap.And im sure these asswipes are not the only ones out there..But hey i know how its goes..Take care And good luck..

Hey I seen your post about hair detox friend and I was wondering if u ever used the product anyway and did it work?? I've purchased the product before seeing this review. All the other reviews I read on their site and Google said it was great product. I'm doing the process now and wondering if it will work? Plz help??!!

Back
Top Bottom