I get clean in 3-4 days! Answers?

Camo420Grow

Ok guys here's the low down, I work for a company that drug tests monthly or bimonthly ! I know pretty shitty but hey its an awesome job and pays decent. Here's the thing they let us know about 1-2 weeks out when the drug test will be and always a month or 2 from the last one. Once I know the date I'll quit smoking usually 4-7 days before the test and I've passed every time! I don't know how I do it and that is the reason for the post ! Any ideas how or why?

Here is a little background of me and smoking habits to contribute to thoughts of this. I smoke everyday, mutiple times a day, usually bout a gram a day. Then quit 4-7 days before the drug test.
I workout daily, usually 5-6 days a week, i also drank around a gallon of water a day. So my thought is maybe between the sweating and water intake I flush myself out within 4-7 days?!? I have no clue, also I've been told thc stores in fat and I am about 8-10% body fat so not much fat.

I just wonder how long my metabolism I guess it would be called will last of me being able to get clean within a week pretty much as well. I've also 3-4 times taken a home drug test the day before my works drug tested and pass everyone of those too. Mainly just wondering everyone's thoughts how this is even possible !!

Wow that's crazy, so they fire a valuable member of staff if he/she has been on a binge in the weekend , seems counter productive and wierd, and unless ya'll pilot jetfighters or something it can't be worth the time and money put into it.

Cool you passed like that, maybe they don't screen for cannabis?

OK then you're lucky to be able to get clean so fast:)

As far as I know it's only cannabis that stays in your system for more than a couple of days. You could inject meth in your left eyeball on friday night and test clean monday morning, but if you smoked half a spliff a week ago you'd be out on your arse.

I'm just saying that it's not logically that ''they'' think that if a substance is detectable in your system your under the influence of it.
The only concern a workplace should have is whether your drunk or high or whatnot on the job, you pay for your own time and should be able to do as you please.

Maybe getting some synthic urine would be a safer and more comfortable option for you.

Yeah I totally agree, they shouldn't dip into our lives and worry bout what we do Aslong as we perform at work and make them money.

But honestly I have been looking into synthetic urine lately, quick fix 6.1 cause it has the uric acid in it. But here's the thing for the drug test the follow you to the bathroom and then wait outside of it. So I wouldn't have time to heat it up in a microwave. I'm not against carrying it on me everyday but I don't know if I would be able to get up to the 91-97 temp for the urine test. Any ideas?

Thanks for the reply tyler, I really am looking into synthetic urine w/ urea acid in it. Cause I've heard of some synthetics being caught lately or looking into real powdered form urine.

My problem is I won't be able to warm it up a microwave before I go in to take the test. Any ideas on getting up to the right temps? I was thinking on maybe getting a few more extra hand warmers(4) and activating them, then putting 4 rubberbanded around the bottle. Possibility that that'll get it up there in the 91-97 temp area?

Yeah I totally agree, they shouldn't dip into our lives and worry bout what we do Aslong as we perform at work and make them money.

But honestly I have been looking into synthetic urine lately, quick fix 6.1 cause it has the uric acid in it. But here's the thing for the drug test the follow you to the bathroom and then wait outside of it. So I wouldn't have time to heat it up in a microwave. I'm not against carrying it on me everyday but I don't know if I would be able to get up to the 91-97 temp for the urine test. Any ideas?

Camo420Grow,
Why get clean?? Kind of defeats the purpose I think.
I have been a cannabis lover for decades and every job I have had requires urine tests.
My jobs pay pretty well. As a result, I do not take chances on flushing my kidneys with cleansers and the like.
For the last 10 yrs I use the following site. testclear.com
They use human powered urine. Not synthetic. I keep a kit of this around (costs less than $50)
just in case.
The kit has a heating pad and thermometer with instructions on how to use (utube).
I highly recommend this kit. Hope this helps you. It has helped me for sure! Good luck and let us know how it all works out.
testclear.com

What's up stage! Love your grows and subbed on them too! Thank you for chiming in and give me a heads up. Any and ALL info is much appreciated ! I'm gonna head over to that website and give it a look. And I will keep some around as well, probably carry it on me everyday just in case the random me. That's my only worry is not getting the temp in the right area !

What's up stage! Love your grows and subbed on them too! Thank you for chiming in and give me a heads up. Any and ALL info is much appreciated ! I'm gonna head over to that website and give it a look. And I will keep some around as well, probably carry it on me everyday just in case the random me. That's my only worry is not getting the temp in the right area !

Camo420,
Youre welcome my friend. The thermometer is very accurate. I suggest you do a run thru using regular water to make sure you are comfortable with the process. Then before you go to take the test make sure you wear snug underwear that will keep the sample close to your body for the duration. If you are like me, I got this down to a science and so will you! Keep me posted. :high-five:

I sure will, glad to have people like you in this world to lend a helping hand. If I have any questions on post on here, till I get my 50 posts then I'll just PM you stage.

Yo Camo420,
You are welcome.
Where I am from its....each one teach one. Peace and green blessings my friend.

Perhaps you have some very low THC bud, and are skinny as a coffee straw...

Or they take lots of samples and only test a sample of those.

Maybe you are just lucky and your sample is spilled at the lab or by the tester.

If you aren't a heavy user, and are not carting around lots of extra fat (don't confuse this with being heavy), you might swing a few passes by cutting use and being highly hydrated for a couple weeks prior to the test, but don't count on it to always work.

Clean human urine that's fresh and of the proper temperature is your best bet to beat any test. How you go about this is up to you, there are plenty of creative ways to hide and warm a container of fluid (at least if you are willing to be creative)

Maybe, maybe, and maybe. I smoke on a daily basis, and have passed mutiple ones like this but I don't think it'll last forever. That's why I'm looking into other things. I will try anything and I don't mind being creative at all ! Just need something for randoms, I can get clean for the know drug test, but randoms present another demon in itself. Since I would have smoked the night before and be dirty.

Back
Top Bottom