Best solution for random drug test?

Camo420Grow

Hey everyone, I have a job lined up that random drug test(I'm clean right now). I was wondering if I could get some feed back on what everyone thought would be the best solution.

Best thing I can think of is carrying around synthetic urine on me daily just in case they all up to me that day and say hey go piss. Any other ides of PROVEN methods?
This still scares me too because jive read that drug tests can now detect synthetic urine.

While my test today was not random, I passed it using synthetic urine. Mine was a dip tests they frequently use for on the spot pre-employment drug screens.

You really need to know how their tests are handled. I would probably not try synthetic urine at a lab. I know some have gotten away with it, but others have been caught. I live in a medical state and have a valid medical card. Even if the company fired me, I would still draw unemployment. More and more companies in Michigan are also allowing medical use under "reasonable accomodation." Especially since firing us would not stop the unemployment claims.

Unfortunately, every state is different.

Johnny thank you for your reply, I have read that synthetic urine with uric acid was good enough to pass a 10 panel lab test. Hopefully what I read was true!

Sadly I do not know the procedure for random at the new place of employment, I have just been told that they do random. That being said I want the best possible solution to this problem ! I need something I can carry on me daily just in case they random me there and follow me to the medical area for testing.

Mine was 10 panel. I hear some places are using the saliva dip stick for randoms. It's much more focused on recent use. 24-48 hr detection period is what I have read. I have also read that it can be pretty easy to pass as well. However, all the information here that I have shared about this saliva test is from what I have read online. I have no first hand experiences with this one.

On the other hand, I have successfully used substitution methods since my first drug screen back in the late 90's. I've done this many more times than I have given them my own biological specimen.

I'm about 99% sure it is a urine random drug test. That being said it leds me to believe it would be the emit test for cost unless tested positive then sent to the gcms test.

That brings joy to me to know that synthetics have a good track record. I don't want to or think I can give up my medication. But this is a DREAM JOB of mine and want to do everything possible to keep it once obtained.

Exactly! My opportunity is also one of those premier opportunities. The brand I used was Xstream. I bought it at a local head shop. Best of luck with this new opportunity.

Hey Camo,
Go to testclear dot com. They offer dried powdered human urine with a thermometer and heating pad in their kit.
Costs fifty bucks usd. and on their website they offer a database of which companies test for what.
Been using them for 10 yrs and always keep a spare kit just in case. Never had to make a lifestyle adjustment. Even my truck driving friends use it, especially on short notice. Good luck.

Hey Camo,
Go to testclear dot com. They offer dried powdered human urine with a thermometer and heating pad in their kit.
Costs fifty bucks usd. and on their website they offer a database of which companies test for what.
Been using them for 10 yrs and always keep a spare kit just in case. Never had to make a lifestyle adjustment. Even my truck driving friends use it, especially on short notice. Good luck.

I have heard many success stories with this. Never used it personally, but I believe mixed correctly and at proper temp it would fool even the most sophisticated labs.

Thanks johnny, glad to hear about more success stories. I want to go with the powdered urine cause it seems like the safest bet and fully trust my friend stage. Just seems like the best bet to not get caught at the lab, my only concern is mixing and getting the temperature correct to turn in between being asked while at the job and having to give the sample at the work place. I can't leave, the test is given and sample received right there at work

I agree. I would use it over the synthetic if it were something I could walk into a local head shop and purchase. The only reason I haven't is I haven't seen it yet.

Sorry about the double post here ... I have found the easiest method to transport is in the inner cup pocket of a pair of athletic compression shorts.

Also, after sitting at my computer for an hour at normal room temp 70 ish, without a heat pack, my sample bottle was at about 94 degrees. Normal range most places is 90-99 degrees or very close to that. I would not premix powdered urine, but already having the water at proper temp is a huge benefit for the need to suddenly mix it. I used to carry a bottle of synthetic in that pouch pocket every day for a number of years before I got my medical card.

It's easy to out smart the bladder cops if you are always prepared.

Hey stage! Good hearing from you, thing is on such short notice at the work place what would you recommend ? That i just carry 3-4 oz vial of water, the vial of powdered urine and then mix once in the stall? Then warm up with heater and postpone till its in the 91-98 range.

Camo my dude. Go to the website..they have videos and offer overnight shipping. It's an expensive option but I'm sure the job is worth it. Like Johnny munch said wear compression shorts. The heat packs that come with the kit will keep the sample at the proper temperature range for about 4 hours.
Good luck.

Thanks brother, I sure will. For his job price isn't a matter honestly. Sending good vibes your way for the great info stage.

Johnny that's exactly what I'll do, I'll just keep the water in my compression pocket and the powder in my pants pocket along with the heater just it case it needs an extra few degrees. Thank you for all your help !

Back
Top Bottom