Synthetic urine has been coming back as non-human: Can I use my wife's urine?

giveittheold1

I have a pre-employe test coming up this week. No way I can pass and I have been searching the internet for days and get mixed answers. Can I use my wifes urine if she is clean. I am concerned they will be able to determine sex. I also have a friend that could pee for me but I'm also worried if I put it in the fridge for a few days. 3 tops that it might turn bad. Whichever I use I will put in a bottle with a strip temp gauge and a hand warmer so I'm not concerned about temp. Any advice will be appreciated I really want this job!

I have passed, so to speak, several piss test, despite heavy pot use a day or two before. I have simply stalled as long as possible, drinking as much water as I could and subsequently peeing several times just prior the sampling. Either I was told nothing and I must of passed or twice I was told the sample was too dilute and they needed another sample. I then just continued to drink large amounts of water and give them the same result again. I just told them "sorry I like to drink a lot of water when I am feeling stressed" Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom