Drug test in 8 days - Need a little help here

tj374

Okay so about 3 days ago I was with my buddies getting ready to smoke 2 blunts and then my friend pulled out a rig...He gave me a mini dab and mid cyph, I got a call from home saying I got my letter from the state to report to my PO in 8 days. I bough a $60 Detox drink at GNC that said 100% gurantee. Today I decided to go to my local grocery store and buy a First Check Drug test and unfortunately I failed. Any tips to get the THC out of me? I keep hearing myths about cranberry juice and stuff. Please help!

You should start exercising to burn some of your fat cells which store THC. Sweat as much as possible when you exercise and go to a sauna if possible. Drink 2 gallons of water each day. First Check allows you to send your specimen to a lab and they should tell you the amount of THC that was detected in you. Use that number as the basis of how much THC is in you and estimate how much will fall out of you in a week. Detox drink is dilution method and can help if your actual THC amount present is fairly low. If you smoke a lot and have 1000mg/ml I don't think just detox drink alone will help you. You might try getting some laxatives since most of THC exits thru poop.

I have a test coming up and was thinking of using First Check to get an accurate measurement of my THC content. I've been clean for a while and passed several home tests with a faint line. I plan on using detox drink if I get tested for urine but to make sure it has proper amounts of creatine & proper yellow color.

Back
Top Bottom