Still waiting for results

ChemicalRomance

Ok, I'm sure you all get this question a lot. Especially from newbies to smokin'. I'm definitely not a newbie, but this was a situation I've never had to worry about before either, so I never looked anything up on it.

I got a job interview at Sears yesterday and was accepted for the job. They gave me a drug test right on the spot. I was somewhat prepared to have to take a piss test a while ago. I started looking for jobs towards the begining of January and stopped smokin' completely by the 10th. I had a bunch of job interviews but no takers, so I thought I'd have to start reapplying for jobs in April. So on the 21st of February, I smoked, but not a lot. My eyes were a little bloodshot that was it. I didn't even get cotton mouth or the munchies. Then on the 25th it was a friend's birthday, and we smoked about 3 bowls worth between 3 the 3 people in one car.

My test was on March 5th, which is like 9 days after the 25th. Do you think I passed? I'm fairly inactive, I drink pop like mad, I'd say 2-4 cans a day. I know it's going to be close, but I was looking this stuff up last night and on some sites it looked like I passed the test, on other sites, it looked like I was going to fail miserably.

I dunno....doesnt sound good.

I stopped smoking for 9 days and took a piss test. But I was alittle smarter I went to GNC and bought the flush and drank it before I went to the test. I passed.

I talked to a few of my friends and they were like, there's a possibilty you could pass. I guess it was 10 days (leap year, stupid me) and I read a few places where occasional users have it flush out of their system within a 3-5 days. I dunno, I need the job. I had interviewed once before at Sears and declined the cashiering job. And then this popped up about 3 weeks later. Weird, huh. I just hope I pass, otherwise I'll have to scream I was taking a lot of Ibuprofen and hope for a retest.

that sucks man, on the spot drug tests suck, but are smart from their point of view, if you did quit totaly for the previous date, i would hazard that there would be minimal amounts, and u could ask for a retest, hope they dont do random tests!!

my friend passed a piss test and he got clean in FOUR days with only water, lots of water. Im not sure if its the water that helped him, i think its the fact that he smokes everyday and has a high tolerence (ur body gets rid of weed faster when ur tolerence is higher or so i read somewhere)

Let us know when you hear whether or not you passed......Good Luck!!!!

sMoKiNgThAhErB said:
yea it is is possible to have passed the test in 9 days,even if you didnt do anything to try to pass it.anyways it also depends on how much body fat you have since thc is stored in your fat cells,the skinnier you are the faster it will be out of your system,and the fatter you are...

wow that sucks, that fat people have it in there system longer

Yeah it does suck that it stays in fat cells and fat people have it longer. I talked to one of my friends and she was like, "dude, don't worry about it... you have like no fat on you, you're all muscle." I asked a few other people that I know, the heavier smokers and they were like, "yeah you should be fine." Thing is... I worry about stuff like that. I don't want to get kicked out of my house for not having a job. That would just really suck. I know my mom would kick me out of my house, because she's a bitch like that. My dad wouldn't, but my mom would. And it wouldn't be so bad, but she's lazier than shit. Last weekend, she spent like 4 hours straight playing spider solitare, then vaccumed part of the house and went to play more spider solitare. I'm just hoping for the best right now. There's a small but slight chance that I passed.

I forgot to mention that also earlier that week, I thought I was going to get hired at Wells Fargo so for one day (ambitious, aren't I) I drank mass amounts of water, well ok... 5 glasses, hehehe, and pissed like 6 times in 2 hours.

I am making some money right now, I'm babysitting... and it's easy, the goofers are in bed, and I'm on their high speed internet on a laptop in front of a big screen tv. The only thing that could make this better is if I had a nice bowl to celebrate with. :)

Hey! You all... thanks for listening!

Yeah, i agree with water. Like if you know your going to have a piss test in like 2days or whatever, just drink water water water water, nothing else you should but water, and that thing about being fatter, and having the thc stay in you system is true, but the heavier you are, the more water you have to drink. I had to take a piss test the morning after teh day i smoked 7 8ths with my freinds at a party, sstoned retarded, but hella fun. But, i drank 4 gallons o f water, and was for sure i thought i was going to fail, almost positive, i even told the ppl at the clinic that i dont think i was going pass, but luckily i did, but since i told the ppl at the clinic that i didnt think i was going to pass, the fire department that i work now, had me on 4 month probation, rather 2 ( cause fire departments put ppl on probation, to earn the rigth to be in the department, and see if you pass the period, like other jobs) , so i guess it all worked out good, that was 3 yrs ago, now im stoned when i go to work, i get stoned at work, and i fight fires and work well on the ambulance hella good, im just high when i do it :D

waldaberz,

Have you thought about calling a place that does blood work, like a Clinic or something? Or looking at a lab site that does work with blood analysis? They would know best. Best of luck to you... but I don't think it stays in the blood that long.

4DeuceZero said:
I still think piss test are discriminating against marijuana smokers :( Why not discriminate against people who drink alcohol?

Do you drink alcohol?

yes sir.

sorry we cant hire you.

yeah...

back before prohibition Henry Ford wouldn't hire anybody that he could find out drank or fire those workers who he found out drank. so it has been done, not really going anywhere with this but there you have it.

Chemical Romance.....Any word on the job? And the test?

Nope, not as of yet. I went in Monday and all, expecting to find out... and the HR person was, since your tests were sent in on a Friday, it may take a little longer to get the results in. They said they'd know by Friday.

I think I passed, well, I hope I did. But I'll keep everyone posted.

I have repeatedly used (and passed with) the Super Quick Caps ($30) from GNC. Essentially, they make you piss like that 'ol racehorse...... It all comes down to drinking a whole bunch of water. Last place I worked 50% of the new hire failed their pre-employment test. If you had the common sense to buy the stuff to help pass, you'd get the job. Worked for me! Also, when you pee in the cup, you get a copy of the form. Call the 800 number on the form and give them the ID for your test. That way you will know if you passed sooner.

dude sorry to say but i think you failed. thats my medical opinion. with the first bowl where you got red eyes but no munchies or cotton mouth, it couldnt have been a pinch of shake or something, id say around a 1/2 bowl to 3/4 full would get you fucked up enough to have red eyes. yes? and the 3 bowls 3people: 3/3=1 you got 1 bowl. and if theres 3people smokin then there sure as shit better be enough weed. so id say they were good size bowls, nothin skimpy. so now you have pretty close to 2bowls. could be enough weed to roll a joint with right there. a joint within 9days of testing...you drink and piss alot but even when you take the system cleaner you have to piss 4-6times. sorry friend. i just dont think youre going to make it. next time when they do that on the spot shit tell them youd love to but you just dont have to piss right now. you can work something out. also if they found 40grams of coke in your system they couldnt call the cops or anything like that. its all confidential. although, im not certain about parents, i can find that out for ya. thats my medical opinion, signing out.

man i feel for all you 'maricans that have that fuckin cheap ass drug testing at most jobs
in canada we dont have any of that shit
it gets talked about but nobody ever does anything

Back
Top Bottom